Windows 10: Left click and slide up from taskbar not working.

Discus and support Left click and slide up from taskbar not working. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I left click a taskbar short cut like Firefox or Edge there used to be a pop up window thingy that would allow me to open another browser window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Athalwolf, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Athalwolf Win User

Left click and slide up from taskbar not working.

When I left click a taskbar short cut like Firefox or Edge there used to be a pop up window thingy that would allow me to open another browser window or a window in private. That feature stopped working and I can't find anything on Google probably because I do not know the correct terminology to search accurately.

Thanks for any assistance.

:)

Athalwolf, Jun 24, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

How do I move the taskbar icons back to the left?

Hi,

Kindly follow these steps to return the icons on the left side of the Taskbar:

• Right click on the empty Taskbar and uncheck Lock all taskbars.
    • Right click again on empty Taskbar and hover the mouse on Toolbar.
    • Click New folder.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Jun 24, 2018
  3. Wolffie Win User
    My taskbar will not slide away.

Thank you very much.
    It worked, my taskbar is now sliding out of sight when not needed *Smile

Wolffie, Jun 24, 2018
  4. Left click and slide up from taskbar not working.

Taskbar left click and right click not working

Hi Regors,

Thanks for the update.

Please reply to a few questions asked below to understand the issue better:

• Do you get context menu on right clicking on the icons located on the task bar?

• Are you unable to use the left click mouse option only on the taskbar icons?

• What is the primary mouse button set at Mouse settings?

You might have changed the primary mouse button settings from the
    Mouse
    settings page on Windows. To check the primary mouse button set on the PC, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Mouse & touchpad settings and select the top most search result.

• From the left side panel of the window, check if
      Select your primary button
      under Mouse is set to
      Left
      . If not, select Left from the dropdown bar.

• Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

If the issue persists, write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

Left click and slide up from taskbar not working.

1. Left click and slide up from taskbar not working. - Similar Threads - Left click slide

2. Left Click Not Working On Taskbar and Windows Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Click Not Working On Taskbar and Windows Menu: Recently I have been having issues with not being able to click on anything in the taskbar. I already updated my drivers, used sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restore Health to check for corrupted files and rolling back my computer to before the issue occurred,...
  3. Left Click Not Working On Taskbar and Windows Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left Click Not Working On Taskbar and Windows Menu: Recently I have been having issues with not being able to click on anything in the taskbar. I already updated my drivers, used sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restore Health to check for corrupted files and rolling back my computer to before the issue occurred,...
  4. Left Click Not Working On Taskbar and Windows Menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Left click not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left click not working: HelloIve been having an issue with my left click not working on my PC for a few months now - which has steadily gotten worse.It generally occurs if i play games or edit documents - i suspect it comes from using left click too much in a short period of time. But i have not...
  6. Left click not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Left click not working: My laptop not responding to ny left click idk why it's so annoying submitted by /u/rsydxn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knxc57/left_click_not_working/
  7. Left click acting up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Left click acting up: Very quick question but I can find no solution online. Whenever I press a key on my keyboard I cant use the left click until after a couple seconds of there being no keyboard inputs submitted by /u/MasterSord22 [link] [comments]...
  8. Left click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Left click not working: Windows 10 left click not working on touch pad. External mouse same thing. When I remote into computer it works fine. ???? 98541
  9. Left click on combined taskbar icons (buttons) not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Left click on combined taskbar icons (buttons) not working: I just install windows 10 on my friend's laptop, but it has some issues. - Preview windows don't appear when hovering on taskbar icons. - Left clicking on taskbar icons does not work, the preview windows appear momentarily then disappear right away, this makes me...
  10. left click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    left click not working: USB mouse or touchpad primary click seems to be disabled. Tried reinstalling driver. Double tap on keypad works fine. Left click works virtually over remote control ...just not local. 96431

Users found this page by searching for:

1. left click on taskbar not working

2. sound volume taskbar left click not working

3. taskbar left clicks not working

4. left click on taskbar doesnt work,
  5. left click not working on task bar