Windows 10: left click on mouse

Discus and support left click on mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; since I bought my new Dell windows 10 desktop I have been having trouble with my mouse. its very touchy and I have to play around with it to find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lila, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Lila Win User

left click on mouse

since I bought my new Dell windows 10 desktop I have been having trouble with my mouse. its very touchy and I have to play around with it to find a spot that will allow the left click.
    I heard there is a way to fix this. any help would be appreciated...tyvm *Rolleyes

:)

2. Mouse Not Left Clicking

So I've been trying to solve this problem for a long time but haven't gotten it to get fixed. I just found out that it isn't the mouse I have right now its something to do with my computer. I know this because I plugged in my another mouse and its really
    frustrating because whenever i drag something it will let it go. So can someone please help me!

Ali_Tahir2005, Jun 20, 2017
  3. Right mouse click on Start Button, then left mouse click doesn't work

If I right mouse click on the Windows 10 start button and then attempt to left mouse click on the displayed items, only the bottom 4 launch. Desktop, Shutdown or sign up, Run, Search all will launch. From File Explorer up to Programs and Features will
    not. Nothing happens!

I have contacted MS Support and we've created a new profile (problem remains in new profile), did an in-place upgrade (problem remained afterwards), nothing has resolved it.

Not sure what else to try at this point. Haven't come across any other anomalies using my mouse. It's a Microsoft wireless 2 button scroll wheel mouse. Seems to work fine everywhere else I've tried.

Thoughts? Things to try?

Thanks!!!

mekelly999, Jun 20, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

left click on mouse

Hi, if you could advise the type/manufacturer/means of communication of your mouse, someone might be able to advise better.

I'm guessing from your comments it might be a wireless mouse.

Please also advise if you've been able to try it on another PC, or were previously using it with a different version of Windows, for example.

dalchina, Jun 20, 2017
  5. Lila Win User
    hi..I did not even think of trying it on another pc, but I did. its not so bad on windows 7 as it is on 10. I changed the batteries twice.
    I guess I need a new mouse huh

also my keyboard is cordless and when I am trying to put in a question mark...I get this È
    for the apostrophy I get this è

how can I fix that plz
    tyvm

6. dalchina New Member
    It could even be as simple as muck inside the mouse. I had to take mine apart to remove accumulated cat hairs that affect scrolling, but the switches for the buttons are sealed micro-switches, so any muck would have to affect mechanical movement.

Sorry, I've no idea about your keyboard- obviously again, try it on another PC to split the problem... perhaps someone else can help.

dalchina, Jun 20, 2017
  7. Lila Win User
    thank you for the reply

Lila, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

left click on mouse

1. left click on mouse - Similar Threads - left click mouse

2. mouse left click issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse left click issue: i use mouse Aula S30 in windows 10, i tried other mouse too, the issue is when i use left click to any video, its not become pause but going previous video. when i test in driver mouse, it's fine didnt have issue at all but when in outside of it like trying double click. it...
  3. Mouse Left Click not working.........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Left Click not working.........: the left click of my mouse doesnt work properly i have tried different mices but the problem resists . The left click works but sometimes it just doesnt work . Like when i click on something to open it its like nothing happens then i need to smash the left click severl times...
  4. Mouse Left Click not working.........

Mouse Left Click not working.........: the left click of my mouse doesnt work properly i have tried different mices but the problem resists . The left click works but sometimes it just doesnt work . Like when i click on something to open it its like nothing happens then i need to smash the left click severl times...
  5. Mouse left click not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse left click not working: When ever I left click my mouse deletes my stuff, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-left-click-not-working/38226cb9-8bc6-4995-9e1c-5e1f4f1b9402
  6. Mouse left click not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse left click not working: When ever I left click my mouse deletes my stuff, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-left-click-not-working/38226cb9-8bc6-4995-9e1c-5e1f4f1b9402
  7. Mouse left click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Sculpt Mouse left click

Sculpt Mouse left click: Hello,Since some days my mouse left click starts to randomly have issues:- sometimes working normally- sometimes need to click 2 times or more to have it work- sometimes it double click- sometimes it clicks but dont keep it drag and dropOther buttons work perfectly fine.Is...
  9. Left click mouse problem

Left click mouse problem: I'm having trouble with my mouse, it's a Mars Gaming MM5. The left click goes backwards no matter what function I give it. I tried switching the click to another button and doesn't give me that problem, instead the left button keeps doing it. Also tried to repair the local...
  10. Left click mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Left click mouse: Hi all. Ive searched and googled until Im exhausted, finallay joined here to see if theres help. Using win10 om acer aspire laptop. I changed my mouse to a wired red led light under neath. Now whenever I left click on a file/folder/picture etc etc on the desktop nothing...