Windows 10: Left & Right mouse buttons randomly stops respond correctly (start two weeks ago)

Discus and support Left & Right mouse buttons randomly stops respond correctly (start two weeks ago) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, About two weeks ago, the mouse (new Logitech G502) began to cause problems. Randomly, the left & right mouse buttons do not respond correctly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chen Bossa, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Left & Right mouse buttons randomly stops respond correctly (start two weeks ago)

Hi,

About two weeks ago, the mouse (new Logitech G502) began to cause problems.
    Randomly, the left & right mouse buttons do not respond correctly.
    The taskbar cannot be clicked (also not on Start).
    If I press ALT + CTRL + DELETE and then the left and right buttons respond.

I reinstall the Logitech drivers ...

Please help to fix this and sorry for bad English :\

Regards,

Chen

:)

Chen Bossa, Jul 27, 2018

2. mouse left button sometimes reacts as if the right mouse button was used, it happens randomly after windows 10 update 1803

My mouse left button sometimes reacts as if the right mouse button was used, it happens randomly (approx. 1 out of 6 mouseclicks) after windows 10 update 1803 one week ago (end of June 2018). Before that the mouse worked fine. I have a Asus Zen laptop and
    a Dell mouse and I am a right handed person.

But while looking, trying and searching for a solution I noticed sometime peculiar: if I exchange the left and right mouse button as the main button in the windos settings, everything works fine, except that the buttons are exchanged, which
    I of course don't want to have permanently!!!

If I restore the left mouse button as the main button, the same erratice behaviour returns.

Why is this left mouse not working anymore as it should, after the windows 10 1803 update ????

Peter van der Jagt, Jul 27, 2018
  3. mouse right button

Hi,

Mine is a Asus laptop installed with Window 10 Home edition. Bought in Feb this year.

1 week ago my mouse right button stopped working.

When right clicking the mouse on a file (e.g. word,excel, jpg,etc) , the pull down menu did not appear.

Instead, the window software brings me to the desk top screen. The right click works on all folder.

At first I suspect the mouse malfunction, but the same result appears after trying other mouse.

The right click on the mouse pad does not work as well.

It seems that the mouse right button does not respond to data files only.

Has anyone encountered this problem and what is the solution?

Thanks ...

SYLeong_845, Jul 27, 2018
  4. KarinPoo Win User

Left & Right mouse buttons randomly stops respond correctly (start two weeks ago)

Left mouse button no longer functioning correctly.

The problem was with MS Office. Once I re-installed it everything worked correctly again. The mouse was not the issue.

KarinPoo, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Left & Right mouse buttons randomly stops respond correctly (start two weeks ago)

1. Left & Right mouse buttons randomly stops respond correctly (start two weeks ago) - Similar Threads - Left Right mouse

2. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left mouse button not working right: First I thought hardware issueWhen I click the left mouse button it doesn't work. I press it 5-10 times then it may respond once. In the mouse settings if I switch from right to left buttons then the right works fine however when I restart my system it switches back to left....
  3. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left mouse button not working right: First I thought hardware issueWhen I click the left mouse button it doesn't work. I press it 5-10 times then it may respond once. In the mouse settings if I switch from right to left buttons then the right works fine however when I restart my system it switches back to left....
  4. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse buttons keep swapping left-right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse buttons keep swapping left-right: On all my Windows computers running Windows 10 and 11, with 3 different mice, I have a problem with my mouse buttons swapping the primary button. It used to only happen after a Windows update, but now it happens much more often, often in the middle of work. I must reset it...
  6. Mouse buttons keep swapping left-right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse buttons keep swapping left-right: On all my Windows computers running Windows 10 and 11, with 3 different mice, I have a problem with my mouse buttons swapping the primary button. It used to only happen after a Windows update, but now it happens much more often, often in the middle of work. I must reset it...
  7. How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ?

How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ?: How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ? I have a left-handed mouse and i want to switch buttons left/right. However when i do that in mouse options, left/right buttons on my touchpad are changed as well !! i don't want to change them. I want to swap buttons only for...
  8. Left and right mouse buttons randomly not working in some games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Left and right mouse buttons randomly not working in some games: I'm using a wireless kb + mouse on a pc I recently built, and am running into issues with a couple of games. Sometimes the left and right mouse buttons do absolutely nothing. Moving the mouse works fine so I know it isn't a connection issue. It only happens in two games so...
  9. Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right.: I have a two monitor system. Left and right. The right is my Main Display. Problem is my mouse arrow moves from the Main Display to the left-hand monitor from the right edge of the screen. I want to move from the right-hand monitor to the left-hand monitor my moving the...
  10. Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button)

Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button): Am using Hp probook G2 640. I was having a problem with the left and right pointing stick buttons after i changed my keyboard which was having a track pad and went in for one without a trackpad. And You know Hp probook g2 640 has four(4) mouse buttons. And so i wanted to ask...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 mouse buttons keep randomly swapping