Windows 10: Legacy web apps in the enterprise

Discus and support Legacy web apps in the enterprise in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Migrating legacy web apps to modern standards can be both costly and time consuming. IT departments are generally cost centers, and it makes sense for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Legacy web apps in the enterprise

Read more: Legacy web apps in the enterprise - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 6, 2017

2. Nokia 5800 - WLAN/Wifi connection issues

settings for both below

WPA-Enterprise Authentication

SID / Network Name: uniwide

Wireless Security: WPA-Enterpriseor WPA2-Enterprise (more secure but may not work on legacy clients)

EAP Method: PEAP

Key Type/Encryption Cipher: TKIP or AES-CCMP(more secure but may not work on legacy clients)

Phase2 Type: MSCHAPv2

Identity/Username: Staff/Student ID

Password: Your password

and

WPA-Personal & Web Authentication

SSID / Network Name: uniwide_webauth

Wireless Security: WPA-Personal

WPA Pre-shared-key: UNSW2wireless

Key Type/Encryption Cipher: TKIP

Identity/Username: Staff/Student ID

Password: Your password

pnd41s---01, Apr 6, 2017
  3. Error message: " you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store" Windows 10 Enterprise edition.

i have windows 10 enterprise trial , ther is no store in my menu , when i tray to download app from Microsoft web store i see this message ,

you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

please help

Old title: problem with store.

samer.alkadi, Apr 6, 2017
Thema:

Legacy web apps in the enterprise

1. Legacy web apps in the enterprise - Similar Threads - Legacy web apps

2. Photos Legacy app crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Legacy app crashes: The app crashes when I select import from an SDXC card with photos on it. The photos Legacy app hasn't been working reliably for months now and the troubleshoot option no longer appears to exist....
  3. Photos Legacy app crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Legacy app crashes: The app crashes when I select import from an SDXC card with photos on it. The photos Legacy app hasn't been working reliably for months now and the troubleshoot option no longer appears to exist....
  4. Photo apps legacy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo apps legacy: Split from this thread. Hi again Chandy, just a thought! I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I liked "Photo Legacy" better than the new "Photo app". I just wondered if I removed the new Photo app using PowerShell would saved Camera video's go back to Camera roll ? My brain...
  5. Photo apps legacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo apps legacy: Split from this thread. Hi again Chandy, just a thought! I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I liked "Photo Legacy" better than the new "Photo app". I just wondered if I removed the new Photo app using PowerShell would saved Camera video's go back to Camera roll ? My brain...
  6. Photo apps legacy

7. can't install web apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install web apps.: I can't install apps that need edge to function. it says "the newest version of edge is needed for this app to function." I have installed edge from both the Microsoft store and from the web....
  8. Windows Enterprise Store App

Windows Enterprise Store App: Did they disable the store in Windows Enterprise? Wanted to install a PC Game from MS Store and it says something is missing. Is it possible i can install the MS app store: The address wasn’t understood / Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the...
  9. Windows Enterprise Store App

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Enterprise Store App: Did they disable the store in Windows Enterprise? Wanted to install a PC Game from MS Store and it says something is missing. Is it possible i can install the MS app store: The address wasn’t understood / Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the...
  10. The Progress of Web Apps

in Windows 10 News
    The Progress of Web Apps: j3RUD8qZXqI Editor’s Note – this post was originally posted on Medium and has been updated to reflect the latest information. Let’s talk about the progress of web apps. No, that’s not an autocorrect mistake from “progressive web apps” — let’s take a look at how the...