Windows 10: Legends of Norrath Uninstaller

Discus and support Legends of Norrath Uninstaller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help uninstalling Legends of Norrath from my computer. Whenever I try threw settings>apps & features, or add/remove programs, or by going into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arily, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Arily Win User

Legends of Norrath Uninstaller

I need help uninstalling Legends of Norrath from my computer. Whenever I try threw settings>apps & features, or add/remove programs, or by going into the program's folder on my computer and using the uninstaller that came with the program I keep getting this error message... "there was a problem during the uninstall (-1)"

I was wondering if there was a legit free clean up uninstaller thingy I could download...or any other way I could remove this program. Thanks

:)

Arily, Jul 22, 2016

2. I have windows 10 on my PC and i want to delete dragon maina legends.

Hi,

I understand that you are facing issue in uninstalling the game ‘dragon maina legends’.
    We will help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall the ‘dragon maina legends’
    and check if it helps.

1. Click on ‘Start button\Windows icon’.

2. Go to ‘All apps’ and locate for the game ‘dragon maina legends’.

3. Right click on ‘dragon maina legends’
    and click on ‘Uninstall’ option.

4. It will give
    Prompt for uninstalling Confirm it and check whether the game is uninstalled or not.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 22, 2016
  3. MFBeaker Win User
    Get Windows 10 Window opens, then closes very soon after

You are a legend! Uninstalling the updates fixed this for me Legends of Norrath Uninstaller :D

MFBeaker, Jul 22, 2016
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

eLPuSHeR, Jul 22, 2016
  5. Arily Win User
    Thank you that work, except it also deleted Everquest II which is annoying. The Legends of Norrath used to be apart of Everquest II but then got it's own standalone launcher and download. For some reason it uninstalled both. =\
    Now going to be spending the day reinstalling 19gb of Everquest II

Arily, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Legends of Norrath Uninstaller - Similar Threads - Legends Norrath Uninstaller

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Apex Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Apex Legends: Hardware Specs:Ryzen 5 5600xRadeon RX 6800G Skill CL16 3600MHzGigabyte B450i Aorus ProWindows Version: 10.0.19043 Up to dateGPU DriverL 28.8.2 Up to dateLink to minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s4zC3Pxw_F0Gl7ggPqhD_CP1X8j3kVMo/view?usp=sharingApex Legends has been...
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Apex Legends: Hardware Specs:Ryzen 5 5600xRadeon RX 6800G Skill CL16 3600MHzGigabyte B450i Aorus ProWindows Version: 10.0.19043 Up to dateGPU DriverL 28.8.2 Up to dateLink to minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s4zC3Pxw_F0Gl7ggPqhD_CP1X8j3kVMo/view?usp=sharingApex Legends has been...
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. League of Legends BSOD

League of Legends BSOD: I used to play the game without any issues. One day, I decided to reinstall the game and when I did that I started to experience BSOD. It happens right when the pick phase ends and the game switches from launcher to the client Loading screen. When that happens, I receive a...
  6. Asphalt 9: Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends: Today I installed Asphalt 9 : Legends. When I opened it, it showed ferrari car logo and loading. For minimum 30 min it was loading. It reinstalled it 5 times but still it is like that always loading... PS: In task manager it is showing runtime broker and under that it is...
  7. BSOD - League of Legends

BSOD - League of Legends: Hello! I hope someone can respond to this question. I have a Dell G5 5590 that has i5-8300H, Nvidia Geforce 1080ti, and 8gb of ram. Recently, I started playing league of legends and during the 15-20minutes of the game, my laptop starts to crash, displaying a bluescreen of...
  8. BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: Somebody please help me :< So recently, my laptop started to get BSOD whenever I'm playing league of legends for about 15-20 minutes and it says that the stop code is "Unexpected Store Exception" and I have no idea why and how it started to get like that. I have a Dell G5...
  9. Uninstall Sword Coast Legends from Steam/Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall Sword Coast Legends from Steam/Windows 10: Hi there, I have a game purchased through Steam called Sword Coast Legends, which I played a long time ago, that I am attempting to uninstall. Typically, the game would use Steam to complete the installation process. I am trying to uninstall the Sword Coast Legends game...
  10. Apex Legends coins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apex Legends coins: Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apex-legends-coins/b2a88313-0fe1-4fec-8f74-47a16180f409