Windows 10: Lenovo 100 S Netbook Windows 10

Discus and support Lenovo 100 S Netbook Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; O.k......Not really a Windows 10 question, although this little netbook IS running it.........anyone know where the hell the BACKSPACE key is on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Del 80, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Del 80 Win User

Lenovo 100 S Netbook Windows 10

O.k......Not really a Windows 10 question, although this little netbook IS running it.........anyone know where the hell the BACKSPACE key is on this Lenovo 100 s ?........I have searched everywhere......tried different key combinations and still can't find it...... am I missing something ?..........any help appreciated.......Del.

:)

Del 80, Mar 29, 2016
  2. CrazyCreeper, Mar 29, 2016
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    Erdeslawe, Mar 29, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Mar 29, 2016
  5. Del 80 Win User
    I must be losing my grip........Thanks for that, the layout on this one is exactly the same as your screenshot..........except the backspace does not say BACKSPACE, it just has an X on it........thanks again........Del.

Del 80, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Lenovo 100 S Netbook Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lenovo 100 Netbook

2. Lenovo Netbook - random wireless disconnections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo Netbook - random wireless disconnections: Hello again folks, Yet another problem ... My wife had a replacement netbook back in mid-February this year (link to thread here). Since then she says that she keeps getting random disconnects from the router. Indeed, it does more than that - for example today not only...
  3. Lenovo Netbook - random wireless disconnections

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Netbook - random wireless disconnections: Hello again folks, Yet another problem ... My wife had a replacement netbook back in mid-February this year (link to thread here). Since then she says that she keeps getting random disconnects from the router. Indeed, it does more than that - for example today not only...
  4. 100% disk usage on Lenovo Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% disk usage on Lenovo Windows 10: Task Manager shows my disk usage constantly at 100%, I can barely get anything done because it's so slow. I've tried various tricks, checking the system files, stopping the fetcher(?), various command prompts, I checked the controller iaStorA.sys (not the one that's bad...
  5. 100% disk usage on Lenovo Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    100% disk usage on Lenovo Windows 10: Task Manager shows my disk usage constantly at 100%, I can barely get anything done because it's so slow. I've tried various tricks, checking the system files, stopping the fetcher(?), various command prompts, I checked the controller iaStorA.sys (not the one that's bad...
  6. S Mode on a Netbook?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    S Mode on a Netbook?: I have a Samsung N150 Plus netbook with linux mint 19.3 and i want to install 10 S to watch youtube, browse web, do school work and play solitare. Specs: Intel Atom N450 1.67GHZ 2GB RAM 256GB 860 EVO Crappy Motherboard 720P or 480P 1024x600 Display That or 8.1 Pro....
  7. Windows 10 s mode on a Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 s mode on a Lenovo laptop: I have recently purchased a Lenovo laptop that came with Windows 10 S mode. I wasn't able to download programs that I needed to for my work, so I switched out of S mode. Now my computer is super duper slow, just like the computer that I had before the entire reason for...
  8. Lenovo ideapad 100 s

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo ideapad 100 s: Hallo, nachdem Akualisierungen auf Lenovo ideapad 100 s durchgeführt worden sind, wird beim hochfahren ein bitlocker verlangt. Ich habe auf der homepage die Wiederherstellung der Schlüssel gesucht leider nicht gefunden....
  9. 10 on a Netbook? SUCCESS!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    10 on a Netbook? SUCCESS!: Have you got a crappy old netbook that you can't even give away? Install Windows 10 and give it some love! What you'll need: A cold room. A powerful desk fan. PATIENCE! My Acer netbook has 1GB of DDR2 memory. A 32 bit Intel Atom processor running at a blazing 1.60...
  10. Netbook

in Windows 10 Support
    Netbook: Upgraded my Samsung n145plus netbook to w10. Finally metro apps work at full screen at 1024x600 without shoody resolution hacks [img] The start menu is a bit rough, and the new search feature takes a time to start. The cortana thingy doesn't work on my region. The new...