Windows 10: Lenovo IdeaCenter - Black screen, no mouse INCLUDING in Safe Mode

Discus and support Lenovo IdeaCenter - Black screen, no mouse INCLUDING in Safe Mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Since we backed up his data, he gave the Factory Reset a try and says it succeeded this time. Hopefully it stays working. Thanks for your input!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rafaelsend, Oct 18, 2016.

1. XweAponX Win User

Lenovo IdeaCenter - Black screen, no mouse INCLUDING in Safe Mode

THAT'S FREAKIN AWSOME!

I just realised, if a fresh install does NOT re-create a recovery partition, Lenovo may have a recovery you can download from their Support/Drivers page. I know DELL has these, and maybe HP too. Actually, I know HP has them, cos I downloaded one, and it deleted a utilities partition the laptop had and replaced it with a recovery partition that lacked the utilities. And it would not let me restore to the previous utility partition (ie, had stuff like ram checkers, HDD testers, BIOS flashers, drive wipers, etc). And I know for sure Dell had them for my old Silver Inspiron 6400 (?) Laptop that blew up.

XweAponX, Oct 23, 2016

2. rafaelsend,

You may want to consider creating a Recovery Drive that can help you troubleshoot and fix problems with the PC, even if it won’t start:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...recovery-drive

You can also use it to back up system files!

cottonball, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo IdeaCenter - Black screen, no mouse INCLUDING in Safe Mode

1. Lenovo IdeaCenter - Black screen, no mouse INCLUDING in Safe Mode - Similar Threads - Lenovo IdeaCenter Black

2. Black screen in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen in safe mode.: Hello everyone, I tried to reset my PC thru the settings, and I got the message 'The ProfSvc service failed to sign-in/User profile cannot be loaded' when I tried to log in to my PC after the reset. Then I tried to boot it into safe mode, but I got a black screen. After that,...
  3. Black screen in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen in safe mode.: Hello everyone, I tried to reset my PC thru the settings, and I got the message 'The ProfSvc service failed to sign-in/User profile cannot be loaded' when I tried to log in to my PC after the reset. Then I tried to boot it into safe mode, but I got a black screen. After that,...
  4. Black screen in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My Lenovo ideacenter Will not start.

My Lenovo ideacenter Will not start.: M lenovo ideacenter will not start after an update. I have Black screen only. The light for the hard drive flashes. After several hours of waiting, nothing happens. I have a small business and use a licensed graphics software that cannot be replaced and not able to do my...
  6. Black screen in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen in Safe Mode: Hello, I'm using Windows 10. I wanted to go to Safe Mode to solve some issues with Discord. I did so by pressing Restart while holding the Shift Key. The description says I should see a list with startup options. Instead, the screen is black and the monitor receives no...
  7. Lenovo safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo safe mode: Hi. my laptop is in safe mode.I have read and tried to remedy. Part of that is to type in search box in Start up. When I attempt that, I get black screen. Please advice. Kind regards and appreciation....
  8. Windows 10 Black Screen With Mouse Cursor In Safe Mode

Windows 10 Black Screen With Mouse Cursor In Safe Mode: I have a Toshiba Satellite E45w-C400X and when I try to boot into windows it shows safe mode in all the corners and sometimes i have a mouse cursor. I cannot access windows recovery mode or the BIOS....
  9. safe mode black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    safe mode black screen: Check your nearby greenback store, craft shop or garden center for little, decorative rocks to scatter on tables. It is apparent that the 104 LED cord on a waist higher shrub will lose the shrub in the midst of the lights. As we move towards a greener environment, the...
  10. safe mode black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    safe mode black screen: so yesterday I noticed that there was some sort of malware file popping up on my pc, so I decided to run msconfig to start the computer in safe mode and run malwarebytes to remove the malware. my computer restarted and the lights on the tower turned on just like normal,...