Windows 10: Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10

Discus and support Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Буду благодарен за помощь в решении следующего вопроса. В наличии устройтство Lenovo IdeaPad 110S. Возникли проблемы следующего характера: - Не... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZyaYAR, Aug 5, 2018.

1. ZyaYAR Win User

Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10

Буду благодарен за помощь в решении следующего вопроса.

В наличии устройтство Lenovo IdeaPad 110S.

Возникли проблемы следующего характера:

- Не нажимаются клавиши клавиатуры (после нескольких перезагрузок всё работает, однако непродолжительное количество времени)

- Не обновляется Windows

- Появляется ошибка "недостаточно места"

На устройство устанавливались программы исключительно из Магазина, то есть "взломанные" или вирусные отсутствуют.

Принято решение сделать сброс до заводских настроек, однако проблема теперь в следующем, требуется 5GB свободного места, произведена чистка-удаление всех программ, Windows занимает 19GB (на устройстве всего 20)

Думается, что обновления, которые не были успешно установлены, скачаны в некую папку и занимают большинство места на диске.

Откуда возможно удалить скачанные и неустановленные обновления, чтобы освободить место и полностью сделать сброс до заводских настроек (вернее первично установленной ОС Windows)?

Заранее благодарен за помощь в решении данного вопроса, не исключаю, что проблема может скрываться в чём-то другом, надеюсь, что сброс до первичной Windows и постепенное обновление до текущей версии поможет решит возникшие проблемы с устройством.

Всем членам сообщества желаю хорошего дня!

:)

ZyaYAR, Aug 5, 2018

2. Lenovo Ideapad 110 with Win 10; Not able to switch the user

Lenovo Ideapad 110 with Win 10; Not able to switch the user..

Boots up with earlier configured user name, prompts for his password. Doesn't allow to switch to a new user, or creation of one.

Use case: Laptop was given to an employee, who left the org. Now it need to be re-purposed with a different user. Any suggestions?

Vijaykrishna Shetty, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Correct password won't unlock my Lenovo Ideapad 110

I cannot unlock my LENOVO IDEAPAD 110 laptop with the correct Microsoft password (the one I used to access this site) from my HP Pavillion. I cannot login to the laptop. I have reset the microsoft password form this HP Pavillion as well
    as from the SAMSUNG Tab.

Please advise how do I gain access to the Lenovo IDEAPAD.

Janke Cunningham, Aug 5, 2018
  4. DaniSerr Win User

Lenovo Ideapad 110 installs programs in chinese

I bought a Lenovo Ideapad 110 in China, and in the place I bought they set up the laptop in English, but when I install a program (for example Lenovo system update, or Huawei phone manager) it installs it in Chinese, I'm never asked during installation
    process if I want to pick a language it just automatically installs it in Chinese and it happens with every program that comes from a Chinese company even though I make the search the software in English, and the .exe file is in English the computer installs
    it in Chinese.

Does anybody knows why this happens, and what can I do to stop it.

Best Regard.

DaniSerr, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10 - Similar Threads - Lenovo IdeaPad 110S

2. new lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  3. new lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  4. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  5. Lenovo 100s ideapad

Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  6. LENOVO Ideapad 330

LENOVO Ideapad 330: Intel I5-7200U PPU @2.50GHz 7th Gen microprocessor not compatible with windows 11Pc only 2 years old! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330/e1f49e77-c6b5-46cd-8029-1fcab28eae55
  7. Battery recharge options gone? Win10 lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery recharge options gone? Win10 lenovo ideapad: There used to be an option to only recharge the battery to a lower level , to extend the lifetime of the battery. It seems to be gone recently. Is there a way to specify Begin Recharge At xx% and Stop Recharge At yy% ?...
  8. Download Storage D: driver for lenovo 110s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Storage D: driver for lenovo 110s: where do i go to download D: storage driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-storage-d-driver-for-lenovo-110s/b68d9ef9-53d5-4895-9077-a92b76040bb6
  9. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e
  10. Taking over a new Lenovo 110S ideapad

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Taking over a new Lenovo 110S ideapad: I recently got a Lenovo 110s ideapad from a colleague. I do not know how to remove them and add myself as the new owner of the pad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/taking-over-a-new-lenovo-110s-ideapad/b09410ac-ab12-4d1b-b0bc-5b90944d1412"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo 110s до заводских настроек

2. lenovo 110s ideapad windows 10 install