Windows 10: Lenovo issues with installing windows 10...

Discus and support Lenovo issues with installing windows 10... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So ive had this on multiple machines. Multiple disks. Multiple versions of disks. Always only happens on lenovos. So ive had a couple that will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by radzer0, Jan 13, 2017.

1. radzer0 Win User

Lenovo issues with installing windows 10...

So ive had this on multiple machines. Multiple disks. Multiple versions of disks. Always only happens on lenovos.

So ive had a couple that will lockup with installing the anniversary update. Keep trying and they keep failing.
    Todays lenovo with newest disk made by the windows media creator gets all the way thru than gets the blue background and a pointer than locks up. With the previous version disk it loads up than when it boots up it you get the bluescreen/sad face.

Searching online I see a ton of this with lenovo and most say its a video driver issue to update the video driver. If you cant even get into the initial setup screen what can be done? Apparently its another case of a company using a GPU and CPU from the mid 2000's to sell a super cheap laptop.

:)

radzer0, Jan 13, 2017
  2. wwaaggyy Win User

Wifi issues Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro Windows 10

I am having exactly the same issue. Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Windows 10 installed but no wifi. W10 wifi driver from Lenovo website did not help.

wwaaggyy, Jan 13, 2017
  3. Swap Laptop Harddisks with windows 10 installed on both laptops

The pre installed windows on Lenovo disk will only stay activated in the Lenovo. Not a windows issue Lenovo sold the windows preinstalled as a package,

OctavianQR, Jan 13, 2017
  4. Lenovo issues with installing windows 10...

Not sure if this will work, you may have already tried.

If you perform a clean install and when you get to that screen that says "Where do you want to Install Windows?" click on load driver and give it your new video driver.

Caledon Ken, Jan 15, 2017
  5. Disable SecureBoot, UEFI and use Legacy instead.

TairikuOkami, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo issues with installing windows 10...

1. Lenovo issues with installing windows 10... - Similar Threads - Lenovo issues installing

2. Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3: Hello,I recently purchased a brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 and I have been having issues installing Windows. I have tried downloading Media Creation Tool onto flash drive, but it simply won’t boot. According to forums this might indicate hard drive issue. I don’t know what...
  3. Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues: Hi,I'm hoping someone can help me. I have recently received a Lenovo T590 laptop from my step dad who would like me to sell the laptop on so I could give the money to his grandad son. The problem is the computer is in German/Polish. Due to this reason I delayed the sale but...
  4. Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues: Hi,I'm hoping someone can help me. I have recently received a Lenovo T590 laptop from my step dad who would like me to sell the laptop on so I could give the money to his grandad son. The problem is the computer is in German/Polish. Due to this reason I delayed the sale but...
  5. Lenovo T590 - WIndows 10 issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Stuttering issue. Lenovo computer with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuttering issue. Lenovo computer with Windows 10: I have a Lenovo desktop computer that came with Windows 10 installed and AMD Ratheon R4 Graphics card. I am having issues with micro stuttering when I do anything; move the mouse, type, watch a video, etc. I'm looking for assistance on fixing the issue. Thank you....
  7. Lenovo Internal Mic issues and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Internal Mic issues and Windows 10: Hello, we have a load of new laptops, and when windows 10 has finished updating, we have audio coming from the speakers but it never detects the internal mic. We get an exclamation mark on the Intel Smart Sound Technology driver SST. I have tried removing the drivers,...
  8. Lenovo IdeaCentre Re-Install Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo IdeaCentre Re-Install Issue: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone, I come to you guys as I am 100% stumped and I wonder if anyone can help at all! My parents have a simple Lenovo ideacentre 310S - nothing fancy, done the job they use it for. I recently had a phone call to say it was not working, and...
  9. Lenovo 720 Windows 10 Wifi Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo 720 Windows 10 Wifi Issue: Hoping someone can help with this. After installing the update to Windows 10 version 1909, the Wifi says it's connecting to our router, but that there's no internet (everything else in house is connected, so that's not really the issue). We've gone through the whole process...
  10. Windows 10 key install on Lenovo?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 key install on Lenovo?: Does anyone know how i can install my copy of Windows 10 Pro to a lenovo laptop? When i tired to install it i never got asked for a key so it always installs as windows 10 home since the laptop came with windows 8 home and i upgraded it to 10. I think lenovo keeps the key...