Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters?

Discus and support Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is this normal? Device Manager lists an R4 and an R5 M330. I'm experiencing issues with capture software, was told to update my drivers and discovered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by koberulz, Aug 4, 2018.

1. koberulz Win User

Is this normal? Device Manager lists an R4 and an R5 M330.

I'm experiencing issues with capture software, was told to update my drivers and discovered this.

:)

koberulz, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Mayank_Bhiwal Win User

Microsoft wireless display adapter with Lenovo Yoga

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Microsoft wireless display adapter. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to run windows Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to fix the issue.

Kindly follow the below steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in Windows search box, and open it.
    • Select view all in the left pane of troubleshooting Window.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices, and follow the on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us, if you face difficulty with
    Microsoft wireless display adapter. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Jesinta Rozario Win User
    Win10 doesn't know my (compatible) display adapter

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below:

Method 1: Run the hardware and devices

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall display adapter.

Follow the steps to update the display adapter:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand Display Adapter.

• Double-click on the Display Adapter.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall the Display adapter from the Manufacturer's Website and see if it helps.
    Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Giridhar J Win User

Incorrect display adapter driver for my Asus K42JK laptop

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

What happens when trying to install the right driver? Do you receive any error?

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters? - Similar Threads - Lenovo Laptop Has

2. My laptop freezes and taskbar icons refreshing randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop freezes and taskbar icons refreshing randomly: I bought my laptop 2 months ago and this issue started couple of days ago. My laptop have a ssd driver. Most of the time I use my laptop for searching on the internet. When I try to open a new tab or open the task manager it freezes and sometimes the icons at taskbar...
  3. My laptop accessories.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop accessories.: I doubt that shopkeeper stole my laptop accessories in my laptop ,like ram,ic, processor,because my laptop seal is broken, so how to fine solutions of this problems,plea pl help....
  4. Adding a monitor to my laptop causes display loss

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding a monitor to my laptop causes display loss: I tried to add a monitor (Benq GL2460) to my Lenovo Yoga 310 (Win10) but when I connect it (HDMI cable), I lose the fill screen display and can't access anything (i.e when I try to open an application or service it won't display on my laptop screen or added monitor). When I...
  5. Windows 10 network list takes long time to load and display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 network list takes long time to load and display: When I click on the network icon on the bottom right corner, the list of available network and VPN should be displayed. However, recently it took a much longer time to display the list, 1. it took around 10 seconds to display the list of available Wi-Fi networks, 2. it...
  6. when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??: I select groups of pictures from albums, and some are stretched in width?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/when-i-put-my-pictures-on-screen-display-they-are/ce8c43f3-6ef1-4e9b-adfa-1aac2bea57d6
  7. Windows update caused laptop issues!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update caused laptop issues!: Running Windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop. I left it to do a Windows update and shut down last night. Took 15 minutes to start up this morning and now my desktop icons have no text. No clock in taskbar. No text on or in any file folders. No ability to type into file search box....
  8. I think my laptop is broken.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think my laptop is broken.: Hello, My Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series laptop is stuck in a boot loop. I cannot access the login screen. I have tried to do a hard reset but it just goes back to the 'Recovering your previous version of windows' loop. I encountered this when I had an update, the...
  9. Moving cursor between two monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving cursor between two monitors: I have a monitor connected to my lap top in order to have two screens available. Cannot figure out how to move the cursor from one screen to the other....
  10. I just purchased a Surface Go. It has a slot for a micro SD card and I have inserted one....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just purchased a Surface Go. It has a slot for a micro SD card and I have inserted one....: I just purchased a Surface Go. It has a slot for a micro SD card and I have inserted one. But when I try to add the card to the History Backup Files, I get an error. Is there something in Windows that does not allow backing up of the SD card or folders on that card?...