Windows 10: Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters?

Discus and support Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is this normal? Device Manager lists an R4 and an R5 M330. I'm experiencing issues with capture software, was told to update my drivers and discovered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by koberulz, Aug 4, 2018.

1. koberulz Win User

Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters?

Is this normal? Device Manager lists an R4 and an R5 M330.

I'm experiencing issues with capture software, was told to update my drivers and discovered this.

:)

koberulz, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Mayank_Bhiwal Win User

Microsoft wireless display adapter with Lenovo Yoga

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Microsoft wireless display adapter. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to run windows Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to fix the issue.

Kindly follow the below steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in Windows search box, and open it.
    • Select view all in the left pane of troubleshooting Window.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices, and follow the on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us, if you face difficulty with
    Microsoft wireless display adapter. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Jesinta Rozario Win User
    Win10 doesn't know my (compatible) display adapter

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below:

Method 1: Run the hardware and devices

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall display adapter.

Follow the steps to update the display adapter:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand Display Adapter.

• Double-click on the Display Adapter.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall the Display adapter from the Manufacturer's Website and see if it helps.
    Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Giridhar J Win User

Incorrect display adapter driver for my Asus K42JK laptop

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

What happens when trying to install the right driver? Do you receive any error?

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters? - Similar Threads - Lenovo Laptop Has

2. Display Adapter Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Adapter Not Working: I have an NVIDIA 920M it always gives Error (43) i tried everything in the fourms like uninstall and reinstall but it crashes my device. -Tried Updating. -Tried Disabling and Enabling. -Tried Updating SBIOS. -Tried Using the NVIDIA Software. -Tried Windows Trouble...
  3. no display adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no display adapter: I have a brand new hp laptop that lacks a display adapter. If you go to the "display" page there is simply no adapter there. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-display-adapter/9bedb5bd-477c-4101-959a-949152ca41fa
  4. My laptop thinks it has 5 displays.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop thinks it has 5 displays.: Hey, this has been an ongoing problem with my laptop (Lenovo Y720) and I did uninstall these monitors in the deice manager multiple times already but they always reappear. Even my Nvidia graphics card believes I have 5 of them. I have tried reinstalling the graphic card...
  5. Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters?: Is this normal? Device Manager lists an R4 and an R5 M330. I'm experiencing issues with capture software, was told to update my drivers and discovered this. 115375
  6. Two Laptops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two Laptops: Hi, I presently have 2 doorstops - all 64-bit: An ASUS and a Lenovo and 1 working Dell. The ASUS - was downloading updates - off for several months - and rebooted after almost an hour. Now get a prompt that my PC needs to be rebooted with the PC showing an error and to...
  7. Microsoft display adapter not working on non miracast laptop

Microsoft display adapter not working on non miracast laptop: MY DEVICE DETAIL Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063) (15063.rs2_release.170317-1834) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Dell Inc. System Model: Inspiron N5010 BIOS: BIOS Date: 01/09/10 15:17:22 Ver: 08.00.10...
  8. I have two display adapters showing...

I have two display adapters showing...: Looking at Display Adapters in Device Manager of my Thinkpad 540p laptop I see two display adapters listed, an Intel HD Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA GeForce GT730M. The reason I was looking was that I am having some issues with some photo display software and it was suggested...
  9. display adapters

display adapters: I have a Radeon HD 6700M series graphic card but under the display adapter in device manager it shows 2 driver installed both working correctly. One is AMD Radeon HD 6700M series and the other is Intel HD graphics 300. It seems the computer is using the intel driver instead...
  10. Older Lenovo Laptops & Other ATI Radeon Graphics Adapters [SOLVED]

Older Lenovo Laptops & Other ATI Radeon Graphics Adapters [SOLVED]: I had no problems upgrading my older Lenovo (IBM) T60 Laptop However it replaced the video driver with the Microsoft Basic Display Driver. The Laptop was functional however it would not play videos beyond the lowest definitions AMD note with respect to Radeon Display...