Windows 10: Lenovo T510 - No Bluetooth driver for Win10

Discus and support Lenovo T510 - No Bluetooth driver for Win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Lenovo says it will not support any OS above Win7 and specifically that it will not provide a Bluetooth driver for the T510 laptop. I had to roll back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by retreaded, Aug 13, 2016.

1. retreaded Win User

Lenovo T510 - No Bluetooth driver for Win10

Lenovo says it will not support any OS above Win7 and specifically that it will not provide a Bluetooth driver for the T510 laptop. I had to roll back my Win10 upgrade due to this issue. My quest: anyone know whether or not there is a possible source for development of such?

Anyone else having a T510 with the same complaint? Let me know if we can unite and appeal this to Lenovo.

:)

retreaded, Aug 13, 2016

2. I need a little help.

Thank you.

This very useful,but I am still not sure to upgrade,I think I'll wait a couple of months.

So my Thinkpad T510 support win10? I will not have problems with drivers?

ArlindTahiri, Aug 13, 2016
  3. I need a little help.

Hi,I changed my Dell Inspiron N7010 laptop with a Lenovo ThinkPad T510.The last laptop did not support Windows 10,I had problems with graphic drivers,and after searching in internet I realized that Dell tested the laptop and wasn't ready for Windows 10.

Now I want to know if someone has a T510 laptop and has uploaded to Win 10.Should I try win 10 in my new laptop,I am afraid that it won't support win 10,I might have problems with drivers or something like this.

THANK YOU!

ArlindTahiri, Aug 13, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

I can't recall a case of a manufacturer having been persuaded to produce drivers for old hardware that they said they would not support, but feel free to try. Maybe the Chinese will be more accommodating than Western PC makers.

Can you use the Win 7 drivers? You could try to install in compatibility mode. If that doesn't work, you could try a manual install. (Use a utility like 7zip to expand the archive, and then run an installation from within the expanded files set.)

Another option would be look for drivers directly from the maker if the Bluetooth device, but I don't spot those in a cursory check.

bobkn, Aug 13, 2016
Thema:

1. Lenovo T510 - No Bluetooth driver for Win10 - Similar Threads - Lenovo T510 Bluetooth

2. win10 bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 bluetooth: I have only one sound device and it is bluetooth.The device shows up in device manager. bluetooth also is on.In the notification area bluetooth shows up as not connected, but it is there.I have tried to uninstall the bluetooth sound device but the process results in a failed...
  3. Can't see bluetooth driver in Device Manager on Lenovo Y530

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't see bluetooth driver in Device Manager on Lenovo Y530: Hi Everyone, I need a little help.As I mentioned in the title, I can't see the bluetooth drivers in the Device Manager, there is no option to turn it on anywhere, and the troubleshooter says, that my laptop is not capable of using bluetooth, but it very much is, since I was...
  4. Bluetooth Driver issue in lenovo thinkpad T430s

Bluetooth Driver issue in lenovo thinkpad T430s: Dear team, As i'm facing issue with the bluetooth driver after upgrading to latest version windows 20H2 19042, Kindly reply ASAP. note: I'm using lenovo thinkpad T430s with broadcam bluetooth hardware version 4.0 with ram suits of 4gb ram. kindly help....
  5. Windows 10 20H2 upgradation on Lenovo Thinkpad T510

Windows 10 20H2 upgradation on Lenovo Thinkpad T510: Hello, I'm my laptop is a Lenovo ThinkPad T510. It's specs :- OS - Windows 10 pro 1709 (64 bit) RAM - 8 GB Hard Disk - 128 GB SSD( 74 GB Available) processor - intel Core i7 620M (2.66 Ghz) Dual core So my question is does my laptop is compatible to windows 10 version 20H2...
  6. reinstall bluetooth drivers after Win10 upgrade

reinstall bluetooth drivers after Win10 upgrade: Minion Recuse Request 20200904M365.2: Just upgraded to windows 10 and bluetooth is not working... where can I got to reinstall drivers or is the any other suggestion... REGARDS, minion365...
  7. Update from Win7 to Win10 on Lenovo X220 -> Realtek Bluetooth problem

Update from Win7 to Win10 on Lenovo X220 -> Realtek Bluetooth problem: Hello ! I want to update my Lenovo X220 which is running on Win7 to win 10. Unfortately the upgrade process ends with the following error : Realtek Bluetooth Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version of Windows 10. A new version is available....
  8. bluetooth win10 pro driver, not installed,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth win10 pro driver, not installed,: I attempted to add bluetooth headset device to win 10 pro. The System does not have a blue tooth driver, no any device driver installed. The Lack of this driver is causing MS Defender to fail . I am not able to use head set, bluetooth device is in usb port . This...
  9. Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga - Windows 10 - Bluetooth Driver Issues: Bluetooth decided to stop working after a Windows Update. I have looked in settings under "Bluetooth and other devices" but I do not have the bluetooth toggle on/off switch available. I have checked the drivers in the Device Manager and they are not appearing, at all. I...
  10. Lenovo T510 notebook windows startup problem after reinstallation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo T510 notebook windows startup problem after reinstallation: Hello, I am using ThinkPad T510 noyebook with Windows 10 Education version 64 bit. Recently I had a problem showing a notification "scan for drive errors" and I tried to repair the drive errors automatically, but after the notebook restarted, it failed to perform an...