Windows 10: Lenovo T530 display issue - random blanking

Discus and support Lenovo T530 display issue - random blanking in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had no display issues with Win7 Pro 32-bit, but having migrated to Win 10, the display will randomly go black, sometimes with the mouse cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Glyn91, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Glyn91 Win User

Lenovo T530 display issue - random blanking

I had no display issues with Win7 Pro 32-bit, but having migrated to Win 10, the display will randomly go black, sometimes with the mouse cursor visible. There is disk activity but no key combination seems to get the display on again so I end up rebooting via the power button to shut down and cold start. *cry

BIOS is latest, as are display drivers. I have tried rolling back the drivers and even using generic VGA drivers to no avail. Also removed and rediscovered the display card in Device Manager. Lenovo don't have anything useful.

I have seen a few similar posts on other sites but no answers. Anyone have an idea? *Shock

:)

Glyn91, Jan 17, 2016

2. ThinkPad T530 Graphics Artifacts upon system wakes up from sleep in Docking Station

Upgraded to Windows 10. Lenovo T530 thinkpad in a docking station.

When I restart or start from a shutdown, there is no graphics artifacts on the attached display to the docking station. When I go to sleep mode and then start again, graphics artifacts from the system are now on the display and will not go away unless I
    restart. Display refresh will not clear the screen. Logging off and then on again will not clear the screen.

Earl J. Dodd, Jan 17, 2016
  3. Update history - Windows 10

The last update that was downloaded and installed on my Lenovo T530 completely removed the update history. Is that normal? Is the history hidden somewhere else that I can look at? Any way to have the history fully displayed again? Thank you

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

ShawneeSlim, Jan 17, 2016
Thema:

Lenovo T530 display issue - random blanking

1. Lenovo T530 display issue - random blanking - Similar Threads - Lenovo T530 display

2. Windows 22H2 update fails on Lenovo T530

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 22H2 update fails on Lenovo T530: This update has failed repeatedly, I would appreciate any ideas as to how to resolve it.I have run the troubleshooters and DISM scans.Here are logfiles from panther and rollback directories as I have seen in other posts:2 Items...
  3. Windows 22H2 update fails on Lenovo T530

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 22H2 update fails on Lenovo T530: This update has failed repeatedly, I would appreciate any ideas as to how to resolve it.I have run the troubleshooters and DISM scans.Here are logfiles from panther and rollback directories as I have seen in other posts:2 Items...
  4. My Lenovo Legion T530 Keeps Blue Screening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo Legion T530 Keeps Blue Screening: Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion T530 that keeps Blue Screening, after about 5-20 minutes of running, but usually while not playing video games. This started happening in late 2020, somewhere around August-December. During that time I did not have the ability or time to get it...
  5. Lenovo display issues on an older notebook with Win10

Lenovo display issues on an older notebook with Win10: More than one attempt has been made to fix the problem I have, but it recurs. I've done Reset 2 or 3 times, and as with helpers like Greg Carmack and AW and others, it seems to help for a while, but doesn't last. Part or all of it seems to be a display issue, and I've...
  6. Blank Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Display: I have windows 10 laptop which i bought 2 days ago. Last night when i was going to **** my laptop off i got the option update and shut down. I did that and after a while my laptop shut down and i went to sleep. The next morning when i turned my device on and tried to work, i...
  7. Lenovo Legion T530 / No OS found after upgrade to Window 10 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Legion T530 / No OS found after upgrade to Window 10 2004: I have a Lenovo Legion T530 desktop. After September 2020 Windows Updates, I saw that Version 2004 was finally ready for my platform. I have 2 other system in the house a Dell XPS desktop and Dell XPS laptop which I had already upgrade to Version 2004 earlier last month....
  8. BSOD After Lenovo Driver Updates on T530

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD After Lenovo Driver Updates on T530: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjjrNd8dKVXHhFQYOqwjeQkivwWN?e=KN0t0l I have attached my Minidumps above. I have a new install of windows 10 and I ran lenovos driver update tool and now I continue to get a BSOD error shortly after boot usually but sometimes I get a bit of time. I...
  9. Display / Blank screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display / Blank screen: My Screen display is blank. I can tell its back lit and i can ocassionally see my cursor and the swirling blue circle of processing, but i cant see anything else on screen....
  10. Lenovo T450s Intel Display Driver Issue

Lenovo T450s Intel Display Driver Issue: My display driver "Intel HD Graphics 5500" has basically stopped working. It is an integrated graphics card. When it is enabled, it makes the screen go crazy (hard to describe), and it is usable but just barely. I can disable the driver (now using Microsoft Basic Display...