Windows 10: Lenovo Thinkpad 8 - Touch not working

Discus and support Lenovo Thinkpad 8 - Touch not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi The touch of my Lenovo Thinkpad 8 tablet stopped working after last Windows 10 build update. I'm able to restore the previous instation and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Destrogiro, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Lenovo Thinkpad 8 - Touch not working

Hi

The touch of my Lenovo Thinkpad 8 tablet stopped working after last Windows 10 build update.

I'm able to restore the previous instation and then the touch restarts to work, but if I turn off the tablet and turn it on again it stops working. Every time I turn it on I have to restore the OS.

Any help will be welcome.

Thank you.

:)

Destrogiro, Sep 14, 2017

2. Touch screen not working on Windows 10

Hi,

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Twist, and the touch screen isn't working after the upgrade to windows 10.

I've tried uninstalling the HID-compliant touch screen, and installing the lenovo drive for win 8 but it doesn't seem to work.

Anything else I should try?

laurenceputra, Sep 14, 2017
  3. Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO will not start (Code 10) after build 10532 - now what ?

Wi-Fi still not working on my Lenovo ThinkPad 8. Get the same 'Code 10' error as before. Lenovo Thinkpad 8 - Touch not working :(

Matt_Parry, Sep 14, 2017
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Lenovo Thinkpad 8 - Touch not working

Go to Lenovo's site and check for driver updates - ThinkPad 8.

If you have any doubts as to what drivers to update in the blue system update box, click Start Scan follow instruction and it should tell you what drivers you need to update.

Let us know.

sygnus21, Sep 14, 2017
  5. Hi, sygnus21

I went to Lenovo site and updated everything it showed, but didn't solve the problem.

What is happening now is this: if my tablet is connected to an outlet or an USB port, the TOUCH works, otherwise it doesn't. Have you seen this behaviour?

Thank you for your help.

Destrogiro, Sep 21, 2017
  6. sygnus21 Win User
    I don't own any tablets so I can't offer anything further than calling Lenovo's tech support and seeing what they have to say.

Good luck.

sygnus21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo Thinkpad 8 - Touch not working

1. Lenovo Thinkpad 8 - Touch not working - Similar Threads - Lenovo Thinkpad Touch

2. Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.: So basically this morning, I installed a software update I forgot what it was for and afterwards, the touch screen and stylus stopped functioning.I checked device manager and found that the HID-compliant touch screen was hidden, and there was an issue with the Lenovo pen...
  3. Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.: So basically this morning, I installed a software update I forgot what it was for and afterwards, the touch screen and stylus stopped functioning.I checked device manager and found that the HID-compliant touch screen was hidden, and there was an issue with the Lenovo pen...
  4. Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Yoga Touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Yoga Touch screen not working: So I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Yoga Gen 1, It was bought very recently so I have no idea why but suddenly my touchscreen stopped functioning. I checked in device manager and it said 'error code 45 device not connected' or something like that. I tried uninstalling the device...
  5. Audio Not Working in Lenovo Thinkpad E14

Audio Not Working in Lenovo Thinkpad E14: Hi I am using Lenovo Thinkpad E14 laptop which is currently running on Windows 10 Home, Version : 20H2 this system is having Dolby Audio feature also. Problem : Speakers are not working in Dolby Audio OFF mode but when i turn ON Dolby Audio then speakers start working....
  6. Lenovo ThinkPad error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ThinkPad error: [IMG][IMG]Hello! I can’t open any program on my laptop lenovo t440, and I have 2 errors. One with power manager gauge and the other with Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. I can’t open settings, can’t open programs such as explorer or chrome. I can open windows...
  7. Lenovo thinkpad battery

Lenovo thinkpad battery: Hello everyone, I am having a problem with my lenovo think pad battery it is only charging up to 65 to 73% and it ends there it started some few days ago and i don't know how to fix it so that it could charge up to the normal 100% any help please?...
  8. No sound from my Lenovo Thinkpad 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No sound from my Lenovo Thinkpad 8: Hi. I had problems with my Lenovo Thinkpad 8 in June after an update and got help from Microsoft Sweden to make a new clean Win10 installation on it. Then it worked fine. 2 weeks ago I try to watch a film on it but there was no sound. Then I try to listen to some music on...
  9. Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset of Lenovo ThinkPad: I am trying to get the recovery key to a Lenovo ThinkPad. I have followed the instructions, but no key appears. What do I do next???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-of-lenovo-thinkpad/1bc9c829-3557-45ff-a4bd-0ff8b12405d0
  10. fingerprint scanner not working on Lenovo thinkpad

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    fingerprint scanner not working on Lenovo thinkpad: For some reason my fingerprint scanner just quit working and I try to rescan but it's like it's not even turned on. I'm incredibly stupid when it comes to computers - just want things to work!...