Windows 10: Lenovo - Turn off caps notification

Discus and support Lenovo - Turn off caps notification in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 and I'm wanting to know how to turn off the Caps notification every time I use it. Can someone help me? I've tried everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kelli Stringfield, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Lenovo - Turn off caps notification

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 and I'm wanting to know how to turn off the Caps notification every time I use it. Can someone help me? I've tried everything in the control panel and settings that I can

:)

Kelli Stringfield, Apr 24, 2024

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Old question Still No Answer: How to TURN ON visual caps lock notification

Hi again Claire.

Did you ever have on-screen Caps Lock notification, because I don't have that and don't think many laptops do?

I'm not able to find the other suggestions given on my Lenovo. I had looked for this awhile back and settled on the beeps for Caps and Num locks keys in Settings > Ease Of Access.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/8505-turn-o...

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Apr 24, 2024
  4. Lenovo - Turn off caps notification

Caps Lock notification removal

If the previous steps did not apply to your scenario, you may turn off the caps lock notification by deselecting a service in
    System Configuration called QLC Controller Service. Below are the steps to do so:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box.
    • Go to Startup or Services tab.
    • End or uncheck the QLC Controller service.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Lenovo - Turn off caps notification

1. Lenovo - Turn off caps notification - Similar Threads - Lenovo Turn off

2. Turn off caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off caps lock notification: My computer spontaneously enabled the notification for turning on/off caps lock a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it off- I've already looked through previous posts, but they all direct me to select settings and options that don't exist for me. I have an HP Envy...
  3. Turn off caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off caps lock notification: My computer spontaneously enabled the notification for turning on/off caps lock a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it off- I've already looked through previous posts, but they all direct me to select settings and options that don't exist for me. I have an HP Envy...
  4. Lenovo - Turn off caps notification

Lenovo - Turn off caps notification: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 and I'm wanting to know how to turn off the Caps notification every time I use it. Can someone help me? I've tried everything in the control panel and settings that I can...
  5. Turning off the Caps Lock Indictor Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning off the Caps Lock Indictor Notification: Hi all! I was playing a game and did a small keyboard smash. All of a sudden, when ever I pressed caps lock, a notification would pop up on screen indicating whether it is on or of. I've been trying to get rid of it for an hour and half but all of the tutorials and guides...
  6. Turning off the Caps Lock Indictor Notification

Turning off the Caps Lock Indictor Notification: Hi all! I was playing a game and did a small keyboard smash. All of a sudden, when ever I pressed caps lock, a notification would pop up on screen indicating whether it is on or of. I've been trying to get rid of it for an hour and half but all of the tutorials and guides...
  7. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  8. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  9. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Caps Lock Notification Turn off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps Lock Notification Turn off?: Recently, both my HP Spectre and custom built PC have started receiving caps lock notifications, num lock notifications, and scroll lock notifications. I type using Caps Lock since it's much easier than shift but this new "feature" makes typing essays incredibly annoying...