Windows 10: Lenovo X200

Discus and support Lenovo X200 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo X200 laptop I got at a garage sale for a crazy price of $5.00. It has a 2.4 C2D processor, 8gb of ram, had 4 when I got it but had the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KC9MSG, Sep 3, 2018.

1. KC9MSG Win User

Lenovo X200

I have a Lenovo X200 laptop I got at a garage sale for a crazy price of $5.00. It has a 2.4 C2D processor, 8gb of ram, had 4 when I got it but had the 8gb laying around so installed it, a 80gb hd which I am going to change and had windows 7 pro on it now has windows 10 pro version 1803. Running ESET internet security. seems to run windows 10 like really well and fairly quick too. my question is would it be worth upgrading the hd to a ssd drive and get used to the stupid pointing stick instead of a real track pad or use the wireless mouse it came with or look for another laptop with an i7 and start over

:)

KC9MSG, Sep 3, 2018
  2. JSF123456 Win User

Fingerprint reader not working, windows 10, lenovo X200s

I upgraded my Lenovo X200s to windows 10. Since then, the fingerprint reader is not functioning. It is listed as a generic fingerprint device under the device manager, but I cannot update the driver auto or manual. I installed the Lenovo Validity fingerprint
    driver for Windows 10 and used the Run: gpedit.msc route to enable biometrics, but still there is no option to set up fingerprint sign-in. Is this fingerprint reader a total loss? I haven't found any other fixes online, especially not for the X200
    series. Thanks.

JSF123456, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Lenovo X200 Tablet - battery 0% Not Charging Plugged in

I have an old (but reliable) Lenovo X200 Tablet - I am receiving the message "battery 0% Not Charging Plugged in" and have tried several times dleting and re-installing battery drives to no avail? Any ideas?

JohnRichards43, Sep 3, 2018
  4. D_o_S Win User

Lenovo X200

Lenovo X200, X400, X500 Rumored

According to Gizmodo, Lenovo will be adding some new laptops to the X series, namely the X200, X400 and X500. As with the X300, and the whole X series for that matter, these new laptops will be focused on portability. They will come with a 12-inch, 14.1-inch or 15.4-inch screen, respectively, and will all be armed with Intel's latest 45nm Penryn processors. Other features include HSDPA and EVDO, 25% improved battery life, as well as 6MB L2 cache.

Lenovo X200 [​IMG]

Lenovo's R, T, and W series should also receive a few updates, more about that after the jump.

R-Series (refreshed)
    This line will continue representing the entry level. We're light on specs, but we know it will include the R400 (5.1lbs) and R500 (6.4lbs). Expect these to be refreshed in July 2008.

T-Series (refreshed)
    This line will continue to represent the mid-range, featuring 256 or 512MB ATI HD3650 discreet graphics that can be turned off to conserve battery life. We don't have sizes, but the T400 will weight 4.3lbs and the T500 will clock in at 5.8lbs. Shipping starts June 3rd, 2008.

W-Series (brand new)
    The W-Series is a completely new line. Where the "W" used to stand for "Widescreen," now it stands for "workstation replacement." Described to us as less bulky than similar machines from Dell, the 15-inch W900 will feature the same discreet graphics as the T-Series. A 17-inch version is in the works for the future.

And here's the good stuff:

Many or All Models Will Have:
    • 6MB of L2 cache
    • Turbo Memory option (think Ready Boost, up to 2GB)
    • Blu-ray drive option
    • Two PCI Express Slots
    • 1.6GHz DDR3 RAM
    • LED Backlighting (excludes R Series)
    • HSDPA and EVDO (Lenovo claims to have no deals with Sprint)
    • 9 cell batteries (same form factor as former 6-cell, 25% more life)
    • GPS, WiMAX, and wireless USB are scattered through models
    • The x300's solid state hard drive option (excludes W)

Source: Gizmodo

D_o_S, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo X200

1. Lenovo X200 - Similar Threads - Lenovo X200

2. Lenovo - Turn off caps notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo - Turn off caps notification: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 and I'm wanting to know how to turn off the Caps notification every time I use it. Can someone help me? I've tried everything in the control panel and settings that I can...
  3. Lenovo - Turn off caps notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo - Turn off caps notification: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 and I'm wanting to know how to turn off the Caps notification every time I use it. Can someone help me? I've tried everything in the control panel and settings that I can...
  4. Lenovo pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo pen: Hallo . I have lenovo legion go and I want to know does it work with lenovo pen 2 because it is not working I have before Microsoft surface and did not work then I buy the lenovo pen 2and also did not work so i want to know the problem in my device or from the pen . Thank you...
  5. Lenovo pen

Lenovo pen: Hallo . I have lenovo legion go and I want to know does it work with lenovo pen 2 because it is not working I have before Microsoft surface and did not work then I buy the lenovo pen 2and also did not work so i want to know the problem in my device or from the pen . Thank you...
  6. Charging problem in lenovo Yoga slim 6i

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charging problem in lenovo Yoga slim 6i: My pc does not charge when it is in hibernate mode. Please help me ! My pc is lenovo Yoga slim 6i and it has been one month since i purchased it. It works perfectly and charges fine but when i shutdown the laptop, it does not charge not even a single percent...
  7. Charging problem in lenovo Yoga slim 6i

Charging problem in lenovo Yoga slim 6i: My pc does not charge when it is in hibernate mode. Please help me ! My pc is lenovo Yoga slim 6i and it has been one month since i purchased it. It works perfectly and charges fine but when i shutdown the laptop, it does not charge not even a single percent...
  8. My Camera is locked at 90 degrees on my lenovo yogabook since win 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Camera is locked at 90 degrees on my lenovo yogabook since win 10 update: Lenovo YogaBookInternal camera is locked at 90 degrees since Windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-locked-at-90-degrees-on-my-lenovo/3732d413-ee6c-4972-b58f-46acd10d6c85
  9. My Camera is locked at 90 degrees on my lenovo yogabook since win 10 update

My Camera is locked at 90 degrees on my lenovo yogabook since win 10 update: Lenovo YogaBookInternal camera is locked at 90 degrees since Windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-locked-at-90-degrees-on-my-lenovo/3732d413-ee6c-4972-b58f-46acd10d6c85
  10. My Camera is locked at 90 degrees on my lenovo yogabook since win 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo x200 win 10 8gb