Windows 10: Lenovo Yoga Book 2: The new dual-screen Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Lenovo Yoga Book 2: The new dual-screen Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Lenovo in 2016 launched the first Windows 10 laptop with dual-screen. The laptop featured a digital keyboard, which was entirely a touch panel. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 5, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Lenovo Yoga Book 2: The new dual-screen Windows 10 laptop

Lenovo in 2016 launched the first Windows 10 laptop with dual-screen. The laptop featured a digital keyboard, which was entirely a touch panel. In other words, Lenovo replaced the traditional mechanical keyboard with a pressure-sensitive touch keyboard “Create Pad”. The Halo keyboard featured the backlit technology with haptic feedback.

Lenovo today at Computex in Taipei unveiled the second-generation Yoga Book with a similar design but improved technology. The Lenovo Yoga 2 was briefly displayed, and the company hasn’t yet detailed the hardware and design changes. The laptop is expected to hit the stores later this year, and it’ll be powered by Intel’s latest processor.

Lenovo Yoga Book 2 features dual-display panels with touch support. The company has probably worked with Microsoft to integrate the enhanced inking feature, and it’s likely that Lenovo will be also bundling the Pen (stylus) for creativity.

By the looks of things, Lenovo Yoga Book 2 will be powered by a ‘higher performance Intel CPU’, which could be the Whiskey Lake U series and Amber Lake Y series of processors. Both of the processors are thin and designed to run flawlessly on laptops.

As we only got a brief sneak peek at the second generation Yoga Book, the other details aren’t available at the moment. Lenovo is also working on Yoga Book 3 and it’ll be unveiled next year.

The post Lenovo Yoga Book 2: The new dual-screen Windows 10 laptop appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 5, 2018

2. Problem with Lenovo yoga 2 13 touchscreen

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the drivers are not updated properly.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps.

a. Type troubleshooting in the Search
    area on the taskbar.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

c. Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

d. Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

e. Follow the On Screen instructions

Method 2:

Download the latest touchscreen driver from the manufacturer’s website and try installing it.

Refer the below link:

http://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-2-13-notebook-Lenovo

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 9, 2018
  3. LapTop 2017 Lenovo Yoga 14

What account? Where?

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 9, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo Yoga Book 2: The new dual-screen Windows 10 laptop

1. Lenovo Yoga Book 2: The new dual-screen Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Lenovo Yoga Book

2. Bitlocker Recovery on Lenovo Yoga Book

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery on Lenovo Yoga Book: Hello,I was restarting my PC because I noticed my personal OneDrive wasn't syncing at all and instead of being taken to a login screen I was hit with a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I have never set or enabled this on my computer and I was wondering if people had any input how I...
  3. Bitlocker Recovery on Lenovo Yoga Book

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Recovery on Lenovo Yoga Book: Hello,I was restarting my PC because I noticed my personal OneDrive wasn't syncing at all and instead of being taken to a login screen I was hit with a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I have never set or enabled this on my computer and I was wondering if people had any input how I...
  4. HID I12C error 10 lenovo yoga book

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID I12C error 10 lenovo yoga book: I have a lenovo yoga book and I've been using it for less than a month. After downloading a Windows update, the HID I12C driver continues to give me an error and does not allow me to use the pen on the tablet, which is the main reason why I use it. Before when I got the...
  5. HID I12C errore 10 lenovo yoga book

HID I12C errore 10 lenovo yoga book: Ho un lenovo yoga book da meno di un mese. Dopo aver scaricato un aggiornamento di Windows, il driver HID I12C continua a darmi errore e non mi permette di usare la penna sulla tavoletta, che é il motivo principale per cui uso lo yoga book. Prima quando mi dava l'errore...
  6. Issue with the camera on Lenovo Yoga Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with the camera on Lenovo Yoga Book: I have an issue with the camera on my Lenovo Yoga Book because the image rotates by 90 degrees. It has started since the Windows 10 update. Whenever I use my integrated camera on Lenovo, I see the image on its side. This issue is specific to the camera....
  7. Flashing screen on Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop

Flashing screen on Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop: Hi, I bought my LENOVO Yoga 2 with Windows 8.1, then one year later I upgraded it with Windows 10. When the battery is running low (50%) the screen starts to blink and then finish to stay black. When the laptop is plugged on AC, this does not happens. Is it a Windows 10...
  8. No admin rights lenovo yoga book

No admin rights lenovo yoga book: Recently I bought lenovo yoga book. It was working fine until I updated windows and it keeps asking for admin user name and password but it does not give you any space to put them. I cannot run any app as administrator. It wont let me reset it either. I dont have the money to...
  9. Lenovo Yoga Book Windows, Surface Pen Drivers

Lenovo Yoga Book Windows, Surface Pen Drivers: I have a Lenovo Yoga Book, and I love it. But I also love the Surface Pen. Is there any 100% compatible Surface Pen driver for my Yoga Book. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Windows 10 on USB and a Lenovo Yoga 2 issue

Windows 10 on USB and a Lenovo Yoga 2 issue: I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop just over a year old. My Autistic little man was happily playing Roblox when it crashed. He turned it off and on again and the laptop says repairing disk errors and just stays like that day and night. So I have bought Windows 10 on USB as it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo yoga book window latest