Windows 10: Lenovo Z50-75 "No detect PLDS DVD-RW DA8A6SH"

Discus and support Lenovo Z50-75 "No detect PLDS DVD-RW DA8A6SH" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Laptop Lenovo Z50-75 can not detection DVD-RW "PLDS DA8A6SH" on Windows 10. *Busted Anyone same problem and have a solution ? Please help &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MyTron, Oct 13, 2015.

1. MyTron Win User

Lenovo Z50-75 "No detect PLDS DVD-RW DA8A6SH"

My Laptop Lenovo Z50-75 can not detection DVD-RW "PLDS DA8A6SH" on Windows 10. *Busted

Anyone same problem and have a solution ? Please help & share...*Confused

Lenovo Z50-75 "No detect PLDS DVD-RW DA8A6SH" [​IMG]

Thanks,
    Chan

:)

MyTron, Oct 13, 2015

2. No detect driver DVD-RW PLDS DA8A6SH

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the step, from the below article and check fi it helps.

Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs

(Applies to Windows 10 as well).

Disclaimer: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these
    steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, follow the steps to do the same:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type “regedit” in the run box.
    • Locate and click the key or subkey that you want to back up.
    • Click the File menu, and then click Export.
    • In the Save in box, select the location where you want to save the backup copy to, and then type a name for the backup file in the
      File name box.
    • Click Save.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 13, 2015
  3. CD/DVD Drive not initialized

IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers: Standard SATA AHCI Controller shown "working properly"

Disk Drives: PLDS DVD-RW DA8A6SH shown "working properly" and WDC WD10JPCX-24UE4T0 shown "working properly"

RichardJClegg, Oct 13, 2015
  4. MyTron Win User

Finally, someone can help resolve my problem.

You could try installing the AMD SATA driver manually.

Following this instruction :
    1. Download this file Download AMD Chipset Driver 15.7.1 for Windows 7, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Windows 10, Windows 10 64 bit - Softpedia or
    alternative link Chipset
    (When i try this link downlowd file is broken).

2. In the Device Manager right-click the "Standard SATA AHCI controller" > Update Driver Software > Browse my computer for driver software.

3. In the "Search for driver software in this location" type the path (C:\AMD) or "Browse" to the location of the unzipped driver folder
    *Make sure "Include subfolders" is "checked"
    **Then click "Next".
    ***Please make sure you run file download and extract the file in the path "C:\AMD"

4. Restart the computer.

5. Problem resolved !!!

In my opinion
    This solution can be help anyone have problem on windows 10 "can't be detected DVD-RW hardware or driver" If the computer is AMD based.

Thanks for Auggy
    Source link :
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...5-161aeffdcbd6

MyTron, Oct 18, 2015
  5. cereberus Win User
    Well this has been annoying me as I could see my dvd in bios and 8.1 but not in 10 (recently upgraded) although listed in device manager. I had not actually used my dvd as I rarely use it and I installed a second hard drive using a dvd caddy but it could not see the drives. I assumed the caddy was faulty as the hdd was working fine.

I then replaced dvd and then I tried to read a dvd then found I could not see drive from windows although worked in bios, and I could see it in device manager. Well the sata driver update did the trick. I then wondered if the hdd caddy would now work as well - hey presto - it works now!

Funny thing is I use this forum a lot and never though to look here for the answer!

Great post

cereberus, Jun 17, 2016
  6. smegcorp Win User
    Can this also work for Intel bases pc?

smegcorp, Jun 21, 2016
  7. AndrejD Win User
    Thank you man! I spend whole my day trying to fix my CD-DVD driver problem, then I found this solution. Thank you!

AndrejD, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Lenovo Z50-75 "No detect PLDS DVD-RW DA8A6SH" - Similar Threads - Lenovo Z50 detect

2. ATA PLDS DVD+/-RW DU-8A5LH is installed as a CD ROM, how to install as a DVD ROM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ATA PLDS DVD+/-RW DU-8A5LH is installed as a CD ROM, how to install as a DVD ROM?: I have uninstalled the driver.Updated firmware.Updated BIOSDone the registry things found in other posts, Can't even find the driver needed.Disk drive is built in to the laptop....
  3. ATA PLDS DVD+/-RW DU-8A5LH is installed as a CD ROM, how to install as a DVD ROM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ATA PLDS DVD+/-RW DU-8A5LH is installed as a CD ROM, how to install as a DVD ROM?: I have uninstalled the driver.Updated firmware.Updated BIOSDone the registry things found in other posts, Can't even find the driver needed.Disk drive is built in to the laptop....
  4. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  5. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  6. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PLDS DVD+-RW DU-8A5LH not recognized as writable on Win10 system Device type DVD/CD-ROM.

PLDS DVD+-RW DU-8A5LH not recognized as writable on Win10 system Device type DVD/CD-ROM.: Went to burn files to DVD on my new system only to find that it looks at my DVD-RW drive as Standard CD-ROM. My first inclination is to simply uninstall the device and let Win10 reinstall, hopefully with the correct driver. But then I thought I should check in here first....
  8. DVD RW Drive not detecting inserted DVD

DVD RW Drive not detecting inserted DVD: This is going to be a long story:- My Lenovo G50-80 laptop's DVD drive started behaving funny all of a sudden. It would have trouble recognizing inserted DVD drive, some disks it could read easily, some it wont even recognize inserted. I tried spinning the disk then...
  9. Ethernet Wifi not working (not detected). Lenovo Z50-70

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Wifi not working (not detected). Lenovo Z50-70: So i was given a laptop to repair, a Lenovo Z50-70 to be precise. So the guy said his Wifi and Ethernet weren't working (Error 45 in device manager (seems to suggest they arent connected which i don't understand considering its a laptop)). later, it "died" temporarily (as in,...
  10. Changing keyboard on Lenovo Z50-75

Changing keyboard on Lenovo Z50-75: One of the keys on my keyboard broke (over zealous cleaning), so I bought a replacement keyboard after googling how to replace it. It really is dead simple 1) remove back cover (three screws) 2) remove fan (three screws plus connector) 3) remove three keyboard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo z50-75 updated ahci driver blue death

2. atapi cd plds dvd-rw rom driver download

3. download driver lenovo dvd-rw da8a6sh

4. lenovo compouter blue screen with ATAPI CD: PLDS DVD-RW DS8A8SH