Windows 10: Lenovo Z580 with Win10 randomly freezes

Discus and support Lenovo Z580 with Win10 randomly freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a laptop Lenovo z580 with Windows 10. Some weeks ago I started having this problem: when I'm using it, the screen completely freezes and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gnottino90, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Lenovo Z580 with Win10 randomly freezes

Hi,
    I have a laptop Lenovo z580 with Windows 10.
    Some weeks ago I started having this problem: when I'm using it, the screen completely freezes and I can't do anything (the screen is on, the keyboard lights keep working, but if I press any key or if I move the mouse nothing happens). The only solution is to press the shut down button and restart the laptop.
    I tried to format the laptop and reinstall Windows 10, but it froze again today.
    It doesn't happen all the time, but 2-3 times per week and it's really annoying because I use my laptop for working.

Does anyone know what it can be? I'm wondering if it could be a hardware related problem..

Thank you!

:)

Gnottino90, Feb 20, 2017

2. Windows 10, settings wont open, Edge wont open

Mine is also Lenovo...

Z580...

"Element not found" with everything I try...

Can't troubleshoot: "Wizard not working"

The freezing!!!! Can't type...

Printer not working

Internet dongle not working

I can scream

MarelizeSchoeman, Feb 20, 2017
  3. Andy Eagles, Feb 20, 2017
  4. Lenovo Z580 with Win10 randomly freezes

Lenovo Z580 with Win10 randomly freezes [​IMG]
    Attention:

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

BSODHunter, Feb 20, 2017
Thema:

Lenovo Z580 with Win10 randomly freezes

1. Lenovo Z580 with Win10 randomly freezes - Similar Threads - Lenovo Z580 Win10

2. Lenovo T5-28IMB05 keeps freezing randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo T5-28IMB05 keeps freezing randomly: Hello ,I have a new lenovo PC T5-28IMB05 randomly it will freeze and the audio disappears, and I have to hard restart in order to fix it. Someone from Lenovo community recommended asking Windows community and seek help to analyse what's going on in the minidump files. can be...
  3. Win10 Random freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Random freezing: Had been having random freezing and occasional BSODs for months and months. I tried everything I could find online at least once without success until I found PassMark Burnin Test which I thought I would try as I suspected it was something to do with the graphics card and...
  4. Windows 10 Compatibility for Lenovo Z580?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Compatibility for Lenovo Z580?: Windows 10 Compatibility for Lenovo Z580? ========================================== Thanks for replies to my postings. My Lenovo Z580 came with OEM installed Win 7 and intel processor. As Microsoft stopped Win 7 updates, I am thinking of getting to win 10 I am hearing...
  5. Lenovo z580 ideapad bluetooth device doesn't exixst.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo z580 ideapad bluetooth device doesn't exixst.: Dear Microsoft Team Since i make your last updates on windows 10 my bluetooth device didn't work again , I tried so hard to fix this problem but it didn't work at all. Br & thank You...
  6. Lenovo Z580 Fan issue

Lenovo Z580 Fan issue: hello, I have a Lenovo Z580 Laptop and I have installed Windows 10 on it. its been a long time since I have been using windows 10 now but that the processor fan wouldn't stop for a bit. It continuously keeps on spinning at fast speeds. I have all the latest windows updates...
  7. Random freezes / 100% disk usage on win10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random freezes / 100% disk usage on win10: Hello everybody, so recently I have been getting trouble with some random freezes on my pc. The first thing I noticed when I took a look into the task manager was the usual disk usage of 1-2% spiked up to 100% for about 5-15 seconds. Usually this happens every 3-15 minutes....
  8. Drivers not available for Windows 10 for Lenovo Z580 laptop

Drivers not available for Windows 10 for Lenovo Z580 laptop: I have a laptop that had windows 8 preinstalled and now it got replaced with windows 10, and I can not go back to the previous version because it would just go to windows 10 rather then windows 8 right after I did a System Recovery so I am doomed, unless you have an idea that...
  9. Lenovo Z580: can't boot from USB or access BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Z580: can't boot from USB or access BIOS: Hello, I'm trying to clean install Windows 10 on my laptop but I'm having some problems. My laptop is an old Lenovo Z580 i7. Initially it had Windows 8 but then I somehow managed to clean install Windows 10 on it. I said somehow because I'm trying to do the same right now,...
  10. Asus X556UB Win10 Freeze randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus X556UB Win10 Freeze randomly: Hi, i brought an Asus X556UB with Win 10 Home Edition just 2 months ago in singapore. It Turns out great on the first day, and the day after that i returned to indonesia. After browsing youtube for awhile , it freezed, for no reason. i've waited for at least 10 minutes with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal storahci lenovo frozen