Windows 10: Lenovo’s new Windows 10 ARM PC with Snapdragon 845 spotted on Geekbench

Discus and support Lenovo’s new Windows 10 ARM PC with Snapdragon 845 spotted on Geekbench in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has already unveiled the first Windows 10 on ARM devices from Asus, HP and Lenovo. All the current-generation Always Connected PCs are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 26, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Lenovo’s new Windows 10 ARM PC with Snapdragon 845 spotted on Geekbench

Microsoft has already unveiled the first Windows 10 on ARM devices from Asus, HP and Lenovo. All the current-generation Always Connected PCs are powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 processor and Microsoft’s Windows 10 on ARM operating system. A while ago a report from reliable sources revealed that Snapdragon 845 processor will power the second-generation Always Connected and it will be unveiled later this year.

Lenovo’s next Always Connected PC codenamed Europa recently appeared on GeekBench. The benchmark has revealed that the device will have 4GB of RAM, Windows 10 on ARM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor.

Lenovo’s new Windows 10 ARM PC with Snapdragon 845 spotted on Geekbench [​IMG]

The benchmark score is a living proof that the upcoming devices will be much faster than the first-generation ARM PCs. The device has 8 cores with a clock speed of 2.96 GHz.

It looks like one shouldn’t hurry to call Always Connected PCs a flop because what you see is just the beginning and the upcoming devices will be much better than expected. At this point, all of the devices are powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon chips, but that won’t be the case in the future, and it’s likely that Microsoft will expand Windows 10 on ARM to more chips.

Just like the current generation ARM PCs, the future devices will be also powered by a PC-optimized version of the Snapdragon, and it will be announced later this year.

Some analysts over at IDC believes that Microsoft’s efforts to launch Windows 10 ARM compatible devices will help the company improve its position in the detachable market.

The post Lenovo’s new Windows 10 ARM PC with Snapdragon 845 spotted on Geekbench appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 26, 2018

2. my new Lenovo pc with windows 10 is real slow

my brand new Lenovo pc with windows 10 is running very slow

kenfarrelly, May 27, 2018
  3. G Rowe Win User
    Windows 10 Will Not Print Consistently to Epson Workforce 845

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Pro. My Epson Workforce 845 worked flawlessly with Windows 7 Pro. Now with Windows 10 I can print 1 or 2 documents and then receive "Error - Printing". I have another laptop which was upgraded from Windows
    7 Pro to Windows 10. It prints flawlessly every time I have needed to print. On the laptop I am having problems printing, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver that came with the printer. I have uninstalled the driver the came with the printer,
    downloaded and installed the latest Epson Workforce 845 Windows 10 64-bit driver and latest Epson Workforce 845 Windows 10 Epson Workforce 845 patch from Epson. To get the printer to printer again, I have to uninstall and reinstall the driver. Turning the
    printer off and on does not resolve the problem. Both of my laptops have an Intel i7 processor and 8GB of RAM. What do I do to resolve the inconsistent print problem?

G Rowe, May 27, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo’s new Windows 10 ARM PC with Snapdragon 845 spotted on Geekbench

1. Lenovo’s new Windows 10 ARM PC with Snapdragon 845 spotted on Geekbench - Similar Threads - Lenovo’s ARM Snapdragon

2. Microsoft’s modular Windows Core OS allegedly spotted on Geekbench

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s modular Windows Core OS allegedly spotted on Geekbench: Mentions of Windows Core OS, long rumoured operating system by Microsoft for dual-screen and foldable devices were recently spotted in the official documentation. And today the rumoured OS has allegedly appeared in a benchmark posted on Geekbench. Recent rumours surrounding...
  3. Qualcomm and Lenovo unveil first 5G PC powered by Snapdragon

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm and Lenovo unveil first 5G PC powered by Snapdragon: [ATTACH] The world's first announced 5G PC* was revealed at Computex Taipei 2019, marking the inception of a new era in computing. Qualcomm Technologies, a leader in 5G, and Lenovo, a world leader in PCs, joined forces on this breakthrough 5G PC. Named Project Limitless,...
  4. Qualcomm refreshes Snapdragon 845 VR design with Boundless XR for PC

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm refreshes Snapdragon 845 VR design with Boundless XR for PC: [ATTACH] At Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (QTI), we continue to innovate and transform XR performance and portability to enrich consumer lives and deliver premium XR experiences anywhere. A few weeks ago, we announced broad ecosystem support for XR viewers, which provides...
  5. Windows 10 on ARM PCs will reportedly go high-end with Snapdragon 8180

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 on ARM PCs will reportedly go high-end with Snapdragon 8180: Qualcomm is working on a new powerful processor to give Windows 10 on ARM project a much-needed boost. Qualcomm is planning to unveil the powerful Snapdragon 8180 at its annual convention in Hawaii this December. Qualcomm Snapdragon 8180 or SDM1000 is the rumoured name of...
  6. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8180 could be a powerful processor for Windows 10 ARM PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8180 could be a powerful processor for Windows 10 ARM PCs: With the new range of Snapdragon processor, Qualcomm aims to blur the lines between laptop, tablet, and smartphone. While Qualcomm will continue pushing the Snapdragon for use in ARM-based phones, the company will also focus on Windows 10-powered notebooks....
  7. Snapdragon 850 for Windows 10 on ARM shows improved performance in benchmark

in Windows 10 News
    Snapdragon 850 for Windows 10 on ARM shows improved performance in benchmark: Earlier this year, Qualcomm announced Snapdragon 850 processor for Windows 10 on ARM devices and this new chip is apparently more powerful than the predecessor Snapdragon 835. The Geekbench listing has revealed even more information about the Snapdragon 850. “Building on the...
  8. Windows 10 ARM to get a power boost with Snapdragon 1000

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 ARM to get a power boost with Snapdragon 1000: Earlier this week, Qualcomm announced its Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute Platform for Always Connected PCs-powered by Windows 10. The focus of the processor is on Always Connected PCs, and it boasts a 30 percent increase in performance and a 20 percent increase in battery...
  9. Asus’ next Windows 10 ARM PC “Primus” to run on Snapdragon 1000

in Windows 10 News
    Asus’ next Windows 10 ARM PC “Primus” to run on Snapdragon 1000: Windows 10 on ARM is the future of mobile computing and the software giant Microsoft is betting big on this project. The Always Connected PCs runs Windows 10 ARM with Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets and it offers the ultimate productivity with more mobility, and always-connected...
  10. Next generation Windows 10 on ARM PCs will be powered by Snapdragon 850

in Windows 10 News
    Next generation Windows 10 on ARM PCs will be powered by Snapdragon 850: Microsoft hasn’t given up on Windows 10 ARM project and the company is committed to Always Connected PCs powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. According to a listing on Geekbench, Qualcomm is working on Snapdragon 850, the same Snapdragon 845 processor but with a higher...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 845 qualcomm windows 10 geekbench

2. windows 10 arm 845