Windows 10: let app run of keep it blocked?

Discus and support let app run of keep it blocked? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; etd_getsmart.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BigFish596, Aug 21, 2018.

1. let app run of keep it blocked?

etd_getsmart.exe

:)

BigFish596, Aug 21, 2018

2. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to Manage Your Microsoft Account in One Place using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 21, 2018
  3. blocked applications

Hi Eileen,

Windows Defender or another antivirus software will sometimes block a certain app or file from running or being installed. With this, you can check the
    quarantine section of the antivirus program you are using to see which program is being blocked. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• What is the exact error message did you receive after launching or running the app?
    • Which antivirus program are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest disabling the Windows Defender SmartScreen and see if the app will run. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Type Windows Defender on the search box and click on the first option.
    • On the left side of the window, click on the Window icon (App & browser control).
    • On the SmartScreen for Windows
      Store apps column, select Off.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

let app run of keep it blocked?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

let app run of keep it blocked?

1. let app run of keep it blocked? - Similar Threads - let app run

2. "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on: as shown in the picture, the let apps run in the background setting wont turn on and is greyed out, my laptop is a personal laptop and is not connected to/ affiliated with any organisation so it shouldnt be that, how do i turn this setting on?...
  3. "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on: as shown in the picture, the let apps run in the background setting wont turn on and is greyed out, my laptop is a personal laptop and is not connected to/ affiliated with any organisation so it shouldnt be that, how do i turn this setting on?...
  4. "let apps run in the background" setting wont turn on

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Family Keeps Blocking App

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Keeps Blocking App: My Microsoft family keeps blocking apps and installation that is done on my child’s account even when I have not set any restrictions on apps.How can I prevent parent permission to be constantly sought whenever my child launches certain downloaded files?...
  6. Microsoft Family Keeps Blocking App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Keeps Blocking App: My Microsoft family keeps blocking apps and installation that is done on my child’s account even when I have not set any restrictions on apps.How can I prevent parent permission to be constantly sought whenever my child launches certain downloaded files?...
  7. Microsoft Family Keeps Blocking App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An Administrator has blocked you from running this app..: I have a calendar program that I have been using for years Calendar Creator. Suddenly, after the latest Win 10 update, I get the message below. I AM the administrator. The only way I can get the program to run is to go to the command prompt with administrator privileges, and...
  9. an administrator has blocked you from running this app

an administrator has blocked you from running this app: When ever i run an .msc extension system tool this error pop up and i tried many other way which were asked to fix this problem on Microsoft blog. Please help me....
  10. Windows blocking app from running

Windows blocking app from running: Hi, I have been having problem w/ window 10 pro 64 bit problem every few months on my Nuc7i5. it would block me from running a downloaded app from https://pacs.garfieldmedicalcenter.com/novaweb/ Normally, this works and there is an option to let it run. but every few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. etd_getsmart windows 10 block