Windows 10: letter p and right arrow stopped working on surface go3.

Discus and support letter p and right arrow stopped working on surface go3. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; letter p and right arrow key are not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ayman Khatib, Apr 16, 2024.

1. letter p and right arrow stopped working on surface go3.

letter p and right arrow key are not working

:)

Ayman Khatib, Apr 16, 2024

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 16, 2024
  3. Keyboard Keys expressing incorect letters or arrows expressing letters, etc.

When I Press Right Arrow it expresses p and when I Press the left arrow it expresses 0. Also other Keys like p move the cursor to the start of the letter p when pressed (i.e. typing = tyingp).

I have updated the drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers for the keyboard.

Also disabled or 'turned off' filters and hotkeys, etc.

JonHiggins_15, Apr 16, 2024
  4. Annnop Win User

letter p and right arrow stopped working on surface go3.

pressing "p" key opens volume control - cannot type the letter p!

Sadly, neither of your suggestions worked - and I still can't type the letter p...thanks anyway!

Annnop, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

letter p and right arrow stopped working on surface go3.

1. letter p and right arrow stopped working on surface go3. - Similar Threads - letter right arrow

2. letter p and right arrow stopped working on surface go3.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    letter p and right arrow stopped working on surface go3.: letter p and right arrow key are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/letter-p-and-right-arrow-stopped-working-on/f66b15e0-31dd-48c8-9a4b-70e20632c553
  3. left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working: I am using windows 11 on asus vivobook s15 s530although RIGHT ctrl/shift + left/right arrow combinations are working as expected when selecting or moving cursor word by word in word 16 or visual studio code. But LEFT CTRL/SHIFT + RIGHT ARROW combination NOT WORKING.I tried...
  4. left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working: I am using windows 11 on asus vivobook s15 s530although RIGHT ctrl/shift + left/right arrow combinations are working as expected when selecting or moving cursor word by word in word 16 or visual studio code. But LEFT CTRL/SHIFT + RIGHT ARROW combination NOT WORKING.I tried...
  5. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key: As the title states, my right arrow key works fine, I've tested it using a keyboard tester and it shows up as being used. I can use it with other buttons like holding shift or control and it will use that function fine but just pressing it provides no function like being able...
  6. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key: As the title states, my right arrow key works fine, I've tested it using a keyboard tester and it shows up as being used. I can use it with other buttons like holding shift or control and it will use that function fine but just pressing it provides no function like being able...
  7. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. windows 11 preinstalled on Microsoft Surface Go3

windows 11 preinstalled on Microsoft Surface Go3: HiI do not want to use Windows 11 for now, and therefore I would like to know if and how a new SURFACE GO3 can be downgraded to windows 10.Can someone help ?RegardsAldo...
  9. Right arrow key not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right arrow key not working: When pressing the right arrow key (even the one in the number pad), it just doesn't work. Nothing happens. It isn't a hardware issue as the key works when pressing it down with Control, shift or function. It also works when entering the BIOS, it even registers as "right" when...
  10. Right arrow key isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right arrow key isn't working: My laptop's right arrow key isn't working. It is not a hard wire problem because every time I use right arrow key from external keyboard, it doesn't work also. Somebody please help me. Thanks in advance....