Windows 10: LG dvd doesn't recognize some audio CD's on windows 10

Discus and support LG dvd doesn't recognize some audio CD's on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; LG dvd doesn't recognize some audio CD's on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dan_517, Jul 14, 2018.

1. dan_517 Win User

LG dvd doesn't recognize some audio CD's on windows 10

:)

dan_517, Jul 14, 2018

2. LG BLU-RAY BH10LS30 INTERNAL: I cannot write CD/DVDs

Hello,

My Blu-Ray writer (LG BH10LS30) was working perfectly on Windows 7 64bit Pro (reading and copying) but when I upgraded to Windows 10, the device was not recognized.

I tried the solutions described in https://support.microsoft.com/es-es...s-not-recognized-by-windows-or-other-programs and after some tries, it worked.

Now the device is recognized and I can read all formats (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray) but I cannot copy any disk!!!.

As soon as I tried to copy, it starts to write but a few secons after an error appears that stops the process and kills the disk...

I upgraded to the latest LG firmware (2014!) but it doesn´t work

Any suggestion?

Many thanks

PabloCastillo1, Jul 14, 2018
  3. CD/DVD drive not recognized

---I'm okay with opening latops. I've opened this one 3 times, adding SSD HD and upgrading RAM. I'll be able to try this later on, Friday, probably. With it spinning up when a CD is inserted, I'm not sure this would help. I'd appreciate advice on this.

LG dvd doesn't recognize some audio CD's on windows 10 [​IMG]

DellySheCorte, Jul 14, 2018
  4. LG dvd doesn't recognize some audio CD's on windows 10

LG CD/DVD storage GH22NS50 not recognized after upgrade to Windows 10

Hi Todor,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I understand that the LG CD/DVD storage GH22NS50 is not recognized by your computer after upgrading to Windows 10. I’ll certainly help you with this.

I suggest that you refer the suggestions provided by Auggy replied on August 6, 2015 to a similar issue.

cd dvd drive

Also refer the following Windows support article for more help.

Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs (Applies to Windows 10)

Disclaimer: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps
    carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in
    the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/ )
    How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

1. LG dvd doesn't recognize some audio CD's on windows 10 - Similar Threads - dvd doesn't recognize

2. Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD: I have two Dell desktops, each was able to format and burn files to CD's and DVD's previously. Neither will do so now. I have tried deleting the drives and rebooting but problem still remains. I can do both operations on a Dell laptop with external burner. If I format a CD or...
  3. Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD: I have two Dell desktops, each was able to format and burn files to CD's and DVD's previously. Neither will do so now. I have tried deleting the drives and rebooting but problem still remains. I can do both operations on a Dell laptop with external burner. If I format a CD or...
  4. Windows 10 will not recognize blank CD or DVD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CD/DVD not Recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD not Recognized: I have a Dell Inspiron 3650 desktop that doesn't see the DVD/CD player. I think this happened after one of one of the Windows Update. The CD/DVD is shown in the BIOS. When I go into device manager I see the CD/DVD. I then uninstalled the device, restarted the PC and it...
  6. DVD/CD player not recognized

DVD/CD player not recognized: After updating, my DVD/CD player is not recognized Win10/64bit. Why they removed them, is anybody's guess - what a pain - but that's a separate issue. Here's what I've done: 1 Updated all drivers in Device Manager. Made sure all hidden files are showing. Made sure...
  7. DVD/CD-Drive doesn't recognize any DVDs

DVD/CD-Drive doesn't recognize any DVDs: I have an HP 8300 Elite Small Form Factor Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-3470 Quad core It came with a stock HP CDDVDW SH-216BB DVD/CD-Drive I am running Windows 10 I cannot get the drive to recognize ANY DVDs. When I insert the disc, it attempts to read for a while and...
  8. windows 10 doesn't recognize my cd/dvd drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 doesn't recognize my cd/dvd drive: My windows isn't recognizing my Windows 10. Now according to MS support I'm running windows 10 64? Which I'm sorry not to familiar with that. My issue is my cd/dvd drive isn't recognized by windows. I tried a few solutions that was posted on the Community but to no avail ?...
  9. no recognizing the cd/dvd drive.

no recognizing the cd/dvd drive.: my new computeronly 2 weeks old will not see my cd/dvd player. i have tried several different disk and rebooted the computer but still no recognizing the drive...
  10. CD/DVD drive not recognized

CD/DVD drive not recognized: I installed Windows 10 as an upgrade to Windows 8. My Dell laptop does not see the DVD drive. I had no success getting the drive to work in Windows 8 and (maybe of course) it doesnt see it now. This seems to be a common problem I have tried numerous fixes but have not had...