Windows 10: Libguide40.ddl was not found

Discus and support Libguide40.ddl was not found in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm just a common computer user, don't know much about computer system. I met a system error when I open a software called visualFEA.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YULU8023, Aug 24, 2018.

1. YULU8023 Win User

Libguide40.ddl was not found

Hi everyone,

I'm just a common computer user, don't know much about computer system. I met a system error when I open a software called visualFEA.

My computer system is 64-bit operating system , x64-based processor. I have tried to download both 64 and 32 bits package, but it shows the same error message, which is attached below:

I have also tried to fix the problem following the steps from the website, but it still does not work. https://www.solvusoft.com/en/files/missing-not-found-error/dll/windows/cyberlink-corporation/guide-run-time-library/libguide40-dll/

Hope someone can help me with this issue :)Thank you for all your comments in advance!

:)

YULU8023, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 24, 2018
  3. praagna1 Win User
    Where to put the MSVCR110.ddl and MSVCP110.ddl files?

I just installed windows 10 64-bit OS. I'm unable to open games and certain applications because of missing MSVCR110.ddl and MSVCP110.ddl files. I installed
    Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, yet the issue has not been resolved.

I finally downloaded the missing files, but i don't know where to put them.

praagna1, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Libguide40.ddl was not found

thesmokingman, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Libguide40.ddl was not found

1. Libguide40.ddl was not found - Similar Threads - Libguide40 ddl was

2. Kernel ddl erreur

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel ddl erreur: Bonjour, Je souhaite installer cubase sur un ordinateur fonctionnant avec windows 11 mais rien ne fonctionne. Je n'arrive pas à saisir toutes les aides de dépannage fournies en anglais et de plus une semble indiquer de copier ce fichier depuis un ordinateur possédant une...
  3. registration of a DDL file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    registration of a DDL file: HelloI would like to register the following DDL file: "MSSTDFMT.DDL"So i gave the following command in the command line : regsvr32.exe MSSTDFMT.DLL and press return.I receive the following message: the file "regsvr32.exe" is not found!!!!!My windows system is: Microsoft...
  4. registration of a DDL file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    registration of a DDL file: HelloI would like to register the following DDL file: "MSSTDFMT.DDL"So i gave the following command in the command line : regsvr32.exe MSSTDFMT.DLL and press return.I receive the following message: the file "regsvr32.exe" is not found!!!!!My windows system is: Microsoft...
  5. run ddl

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    run ddl: Everytime I boot my laptop I get this error and I wanted to know how to possibly get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-ddl/19fa925b-d418-4204-9b7f-320db9fe1c8f
  6. run ddl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run ddl: Everytime I boot my laptop I get this error and I wanted to know how to possibly get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-ddl/19fa925b-d418-4204-9b7f-320db9fe1c8f
  7. run ddl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Missing DDL files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DDL files: Hello Microsoft community I recently up loaded Norton Security to my Music Studio PC running on Windows 10, after installation which took quite sometime I re -started my PC only to find I have missing DDL files on all of my software I am now at the hair pulling stage as...
  9. mfc100.ddl was not found - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mfc100.ddl was not found - Windows 10: Hello, When starting up my laptop, I receive a 'System Error' message and I wont go away. It says 'Reinstalling the programme may fix this problem', but I am unsure how to do this. Please can you help? :) Thank you....
  10. DDL Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DDL Problem: my computer is telling me "problem starting c:\windows\qrgrcc.qrg" it pops up every 30 min or so... is the dec it says "the specified modual cound not be found"??? what do I do?...