Windows 10: Libraries "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" keep resurrecting!

Discus and support Libraries "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" keep resurrecting! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Please un mark this as solved. It is not solved. You found a work around for you that removes the actual functionality of the libraries and that's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kyliansunn, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Libraries "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" keep resurrecting!

For kyliansunn the problem was solved.
    If you have the same or similar problem, you should start your own thread.
    This helps to reduce confusion when other members later read a thread and don't have to filter through 20 opinions, 40 answers, 50 workarounds to find an answer to their problem in a single thread*Smile.

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Libraries "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" keep resurrecting!

1. Libraries "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" keep resurrecting! - Similar Threads - Libraries Camera Roll

2. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  3. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  4. Why do Music Pictures Videos Camera Roll keep appearing in Libraries win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do Music Pictures Videos Camera Roll keep appearing in Libraries win11: I keep deleting them and they come right back. Another File Explorer annoyance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-music-pictures-videos-camera-roll-keep/e213cbbf-e73a-42cf-a523-0bbccd239be7
  5. Why do Music Pictures Videos Camera Roll keep appearing in Libraries win11

Why do Music Pictures Videos Camera Roll keep appearing in Libraries win11: I keep deleting them and they come right back. Another File Explorer annoyance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-music-pictures-videos-camera-roll-keep/e213cbbf-e73a-42cf-a523-0bbccd239be7
  6. Multiple Videos not saved to camera roll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Videos not saved to camera roll: I took 3 8-minute videos on a Dell Latitude 3380 with Windows 10 on the camera app. They did not show up in the photos app at first because the photo app was having problems. They were present in the camera roll folder, however. After closing the computer, it completely...
  7. Save pictures taken with Windows 10 Camera in the Camera roll folder

in Windows 10 News
    Save pictures taken with Windows 10 Camera in the Camera roll folder: [ATTACH]By default, Photos and videos captured via the built-in camera of Windows 10 devices […] This article Save pictures taken with Windows 10 Camera in the Camera roll folder first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. A way to remove 'Camera Roll' & 'Saved Pictures'

A way to remove 'Camera Roll' & 'Saved Pictures': I found it annoying when I found a library that I don't need. It looks un-aesthetically pleasing and ruin my library. I visit my library often so it's quite disturbing to find an unwanted useless library. If I delete it, it will probably come back on the next restart. I know...
  9. Saved pictures and camera pictures libraries creates itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Saved pictures and camera pictures libraries creates itself: As the tittle says? How to permanently delete these folders so they not comeback/creates itself? 52454
  10. Delete "Camera Roll" & "Saved Pictures" - Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete "Camera Roll" & "Saved Pictures" - Win 10: Is there any way to delete these system folders. I don't use them, and I never will. If I delete them though, they are simply re-created. Thanks 8886

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera roll vs saved pictures phone

2. camera roll folder onedrive vs saved pictures

3. libraries saved pictures

4. difference between camera roll and saved pictures windows 10