Windows 10: Libraries Folders

Discus and support Libraries Folders in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've never paid any attention to the Libraries. Just left them alone to their own thing. This afternoon I decided to open the folder and have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wiley Coyote, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Libraries Folders

I've never paid any attention to the Libraries. Just left them alone to their own thing. This afternoon I decided to open the folder and have a look-see. Am I supposed to have a Documents Folder Nested in another Documents Folder?

Libraries Folders [​IMG]

I actually have only one Documents Folder in This PC. Shouldn't the Library reflect that?

:)

Wiley Coyote, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Picture User Folder vs Library Picture Folder / Add to User folder

Hi,

Form the issue description, I realize that you are trying to view your pictures in the default pictures library. To do so, you have to change the location of the folder that contains your pictures to the default pictures library folder.

To view your pictures in the default pictures library, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right-click on the default Picture folder
      and click on Properties.

• Navigate to Location tab.

• Click on Move…. and select the folder that contains your pictures and click on
      Apply and then click on Ok.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further information on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Libraries Folders

This PC folder assignments.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to create all the folder you want to add to D drive and then mark them to show in libraries. You can pin it under Library in Windows file explorer by following the below given steps:

• Right click on desired folder that is to be displayed under library.
    • Click on show in Library and click on the folder under which it is to be displayed.
    Hope this answers your query. Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

Libraries Folders

1. Libraries Folders - Similar Threads - Libraries Folders

2. Unable to add folder to Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add folder to Library: Hello everyone,Windows 11 home, version 23H2 build 22631.3155Took a photo using my HP laptop camera app, but it will not save the image, error code 0xA00F424F. When the laptop was purchased this worked. Note: all of the "My" folders have been mapped to new locations with "My...
  3. Unable to add folder to Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add folder to Library: Hello everyone,Windows 11 home, version 23H2 build 22631.3155Took a photo using my HP laptop camera app, but it will not save the image, error code 0xA00F424F. When the laptop was purchased this worked. Note: all of the "My" folders have been mapped to new locations with "My...
  4. Windows media player folder in library limit problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player folder in library limit problem: Hello, My name is Alex Triantafyllou and I use windows media player and in my library/music/folder i choose a folder that i would like to listen which has 5375 songs and again and again inside the folder on windows media player there is a limit to 5000 songs and i miss the...
  5. Windows media player folder in library limit problem

Windows media player folder in library limit problem: Hello, My name is Alex Triantafyllou and I use windows media player and in my library/music/folder i choose a folder that i would like to listen which has 5375 songs and again and again inside the folder on windows media player there is a limit to 5000 songs and i miss the...
  6. Windows media player folder in library limit problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 11 > File Explorer > Libraries > View > Change default view for all folders and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 > File Explorer > Libraries > View > Change default view for all folders and...: I followed the advice here: Is there a way to permanently change the default Windows 11 folder view? Created on December 13, 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-permanently-change-the-default/b6d0580e-92a6-418e-b227-2c8d7825b613,...
  8. Windows 11 > File Explorer > Libraries > View > Change default view for all folders and...

Windows 11 > File Explorer > Libraries > View > Change default view for all folders and...: I followed the advice here: Is there a way to permanently change the default Windows 11 folder view? Created on December 13, 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-permanently-change-the-default/b6d0580e-92a6-418e-b227-2c8d7825b613,...
  9. Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...

Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...: Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to symbols assignation for Windows 10 or windows 11 please? Thank you very much....
  10. Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...: Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to symbols assignation for Windows 10 or windows 11 please? Thank you very much....