Windows 10: libre office writer and voice regognition

Discus and support libre office writer and voice regognition in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Is it possible to dictate in libre office writer with the voice recognition software in win 10? You are supposed to be able to do so in win word.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by klabella, Feb 22, 2016.

1. klabella Win User

libre office writer and voice regognition

Is it possible to dictate in libre office writer with the voice recognition software in win 10? You are supposed to be able to do so in win word. Thanks,
    Kevin

:)

klabella, Feb 22, 2016

2. pdfs

Do you have Libre Office installed?

Did you try right clicking the file then click Open with > Libre Writer?

Andre Da Costa, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Feb 22, 2016
Thema:

libre office writer and voice regognition

1. libre office writer and voice regognition - Similar Threads - libre office writer

2. Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer: Hi,What is the default zoom level for a Libre Office Writer document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-zoom-level-for-libre-office-writer/309fea2b-4782-4fed-8a6e-a5209cb70390
  3. Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Zoom level for Libre Office Writer: Hi,What is the default zoom level for a Libre Office Writer document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-zoom-level-for-libre-office-writer/309fea2b-4782-4fed-8a6e-a5209cb70390
  4. Libre Office files no longer opening, help?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Libre Office files no longer opening, help?!: I have recently downloaded Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office and now none of my Libreoffice files and documents are opening. How can I get them to work?...
  5. Libre Office files no longer opening, help?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Libre Office files no longer opening, help?!: I have recently downloaded Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office and now none of my Libreoffice files and documents are opening. How can I get them to work?...
  6. Failed downloads of Libre Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failed downloads of Libre Office: Acquired a Samsung/windows computer. Updated to Windows 10 Unable to download Libre Office either from Libre site or mirror site. Why or what is preventing this? Is it a setting or need a work around?...
  7. Libre Office does not start after reinstallation?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Libre Office does not start after reinstallation?: Hello, I recently had to reinstall LibreOffice. Now I cannot open it anymore. So I installed it again and tried it with older versions. Unfortunately without success. The program shows a reaction when I try to open it and also loads content, but when I open the "Start menu"...
  8. MS Office vs Libre Office

MS Office vs Libre Office: Does anyone know if these two will play nice together on the same computer? Any conflicts? Can Libre be removed without affecting/damaging MS Office? 111634
  9. office online or Libre office - which is better

office online or Libre office - which is better: My wife's W10 laptop has now closed its free time on word and requires her to purchase it. I'm wondering which of the free ones would be best for her. She only tends to write up her CV and some report work on an occasional basis. I've been wondering about Office on line or...
  10. replace MS office Home and Student 2010 with Libre office

replace MS office Home and Student 2010 with Libre office: I don't want to lose all my information that is currently in word format. Do I install Libreoffice first then use add remove to remove MS to switch and keep my files? I do not know how to make the transition and not lose my data in my desktop and also two flash drives....