Windows 10: Libreoffice 5.2.2 does not display correctly

Discus and support Libreoffice 5.2.2 does not display correctly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've gone to Open Office suite as i cannot get Libreoffice latest version to display correctly for some reason.The program installs correctly but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by treblefree, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Libreoffice 5.2.2 does not display correctly

I've gone to Open Office suite as i cannot get Libreoffice latest version to display correctly for some reason.The program installs correctly but when i open a application ie Writer,Draw etc the background display shows up as if a net curtain is placed in front of it...but the menu options appear ok. I have installed and re-installed several times but still get same result

I have attached a image to show problem.

My OS is Windows 10 pro with anniversary update.

Any idea what is causing this issue ?

:)

treblefree, Oct 1, 2016
  2. neovia Win User

Nokia Contact Us Email Invalid

Reporting-MTA: dns;xesebe101.nee.nokia.com

Received-From-MTA: dns;xesebe102.nee.nokia.com

Arrival-Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 23:26:32 +0300

Final-Recipient: rfc822;*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Action: failed

X-Display-Name: NokiaCare EUROPE (RES/Espoo)

neovia, Oct 1, 2016
  3. grschinon Win User
    Nokia Contact Us Email Invalid

Status 5.2.2 means "over quota" in SMTP parlance. The mailbox is full.

grschinon, Oct 1, 2016
  4. Libreoffice 5.2.2 does not display correctly

TairikuOkami, Oct 1, 2016
  5. Thank you for reply.Libreoffice portable gave the same display problem.I'll stick with Open Office which displays ok.

Puzzled why the display problem in desktop version and portable version

treblefree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Libreoffice 5.2.2 does not display correctly

1. Libreoffice 5.2.2 does not display correctly - Similar Threads - Libreoffice does display

2. Display 2 stutter, when set to Display 2 only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display 2 stutter, when set to Display 2 only: Display 2 stutterRef: AORUS 17X-YD with attached external display Samsung 50” QN90B via HDMI 2.1 certified cable.Problem is that when the display setup Project is set to Display 2 only, the Desktop stutters/lags badly - moving a window around and scrolling is very stuttery...
  3. Display 2 stutter, when set to Display 2 only

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display 2 stutter, when set to Display 2 only: Display 2 stutterRef: AORUS 17X-YD with attached external display Samsung 50” QN90B via HDMI 2.1 certified cable.Problem is that when the display setup Project is set to Display 2 only, the Desktop stutters/lags badly - moving a window around and scrolling is very stuttery...
  4. Display 2 stutter, when set to Display 2 only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 2 Display Adapters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Display Adapters: When I open device manager, it says I have an IntelR UHD Graphics 630, and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER. I would like to use the 1660, but when I open the NVIDIA Control Panel, it doesn't have that dropdown menu to choose the preferred dedicated GPU. I disconnected the...
  6. 2 color display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 color display: In Windows 11, is there an option to have only 2, 16, or 256 colors displayed at a time? Has that feature been removed? If not, where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-color-display/f3ee9baf-b656-4096-8a7d-925caf179c97
  7. Display 2 not showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display 2 not showing: I have an issues (literally yesterday 2/11/2019) one of my monitors stops showing up I have Surface Pro and a dock. -If I plug in one monitor at a time they both work and will extend screen. -If I plug in two monitors one of them will not display anything. In the...
  8. 2 displays

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 displays: I want to hook up 2 computers to the same monitor, using a splitter. I have hooked it up, but cannot get display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/2-displays/9f3b7112-627d-4883-98f5-0a79784f094a
  9. Show only on display 2 does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Show only on display 2 does not work: I have a Surface book pro 2 with windows 10 and whenever I want my desktop to only show up on my main display at home (a LG extra wide screen) it goes all black. I have tried both a usb-c to hdmi and a usb-c to displayport connector with the same results. I have used the...
  10. LibreOffice 4.2.0 Beta 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LibreOffice 4.2.0 Beta 2: Libre Office 4.2.0 Beta 2 is on the street. This open source (free) office suite just keeps going. This is a great office program for those who do not wish to doe out a large amount of cash for MS office, and it is good for those just starting out in the world of computing....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. libreoffice does not display properly