Windows 10: License code from Windows 8.1 to 10 Pro

Discus and support License code from Windows 8.1 to 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear sir/Madam, Few days I go I decided to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 Pro. But as I can see I do not have any valid product code of Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LP078, Jul 10, 2018.

1. LP078 Win User

License code from Windows 8.1 to 10 Pro

Dear sir/Madam,

Few days I go I decided to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 Pro. But as I can see I do not have any valid product code of Windows 10 Pro but a digital code.

I'd like to ask you; how I'd be able to get a 'full' license code of Windows 10 Pro after my upgrade.

I am looking forward to your reply.

:)

LP078, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 10, 2018
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    NavyLCDR, Jul 10, 2018
  4. nkienitz Win User

Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?

Just replaced motherboard on my old Dell D830 that I had upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro last August.

Went through steps on setting up new MOBO and it is up/working just fine.

I happened to run Belarc Advisor just to get a snapshot of data for the file. What is interesting is that Belarc indicates the O/S is Windows 8 Pro (build 9200).

I looked at another recent thread here at TenForums and also took some of the steps suggested and figured that maybe I needed to install or re-install Windows 10. I checked the Update/Security/Activation tab and it indicates that Windows 10 Pro is installed, activated with a digital entitlement.

So ... why does Belarc seem to see only Windows 8 Pro? Maybe because of the "maturity" of the D830? I know that Dell has disclaimers at their site that says the D830 has not been certified for Windows 10.

So, it is working, but the data from Belarc just has me scratching my head.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

nkienitz, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

1. License code from Windows 8.1 to 10 Pro - Similar Threads - License code Pro

2. Upgrade from Windows 8 Pro to 10/11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 8 Pro to 10/11: I need to finally upgrade to windows 10 or 11. I’m currently on windows 8pro. Completely confused as to how to do this despite reading several articles here and online. I don’t have a product key as it came installed on my VAIO. Please help with step by step instructions....
  3. How To ReUpgrade To Windows 10 Pro From Windows 8 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To ReUpgrade To Windows 10 Pro From Windows 8 Pro: To the community:Recently I had to return my system back to Dell due to a bad drive. As a part of their procedure, they were forced to return my OS back to its factory installed Windows 8 Pro. After I originally purchased the machine MS dumped W8Pro and upgraded me to 10. Now...
  4. How To ReUpgrade To Windows 10 Pro From Windows 8 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To ReUpgrade To Windows 10 Pro From Windows 8 Pro: To the community:Recently I had to return my system back to Dell due to a bad drive. As a part of their procedure, they were forced to return my OS back to its factory installed Windows 8 Pro. After I originally purchased the machine MS dumped W8Pro and upgraded me to 10. Now...
  5. How To ReUpgrade To Windows 10 Pro From Windows 8 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Error code: 1-8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 1-8: A few months ago I bought the virtual reality headset hp reverb g2 and after a week i did not playing them I had the error 8-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-1-8/528667d3-0819-45b7-8cf4-848089f68983
  7. Error code: 1-8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code: 1-8: A few months ago I bought the virtual reality headset hp reverb g2 and after a week i did not playing them I had the error 8-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-1-8/528667d3-0819-45b7-8cf4-848089f68983
  8. Windows 10 Pro licensed for only 1 computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro licensed for only 1 computer: I have windows 10 Pro on my laptop and on my PC, Is it bad enough to even Sign in to a Microsoft account due to Licenses Agreements? If so I am really sorry...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License Code From Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License Code From Microsoft Store: I purchased the windows 10 home to pro upgrade yesterday from the Microsoft store, and my license will not activate. The code I see is 0xC004F025. I am connected to the internet, I am logged in as an administrator, and my email is there showing the association to my Microsoft...
  10. Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?

Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?: Just replaced motherboard on my old Dell D830 that I had upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro last August. Went through steps on setting up new MOBO and it is up/working just fine. I happened to run Belarc Advisor just to get a snapshot of data for the file....