Windows 10: license ID

Discus and support license ID in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I got a message from Microsoft that my License ID has expired, at no charge the license ID would be updated. Is this an legitimate call from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LorieDominick, Jul 19, 2018.

1. license ID

Hi, I got a message from Microsoft that my License ID has expired, at no charge the license ID would be updated. Is this an legitimate call from Microsoft?

:)

LorieDominick, Jul 19, 2018

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Jan Del Win User
    how do I get machine id for activation purposes?

Hi Fred,

Machine ID also known as Product ID is being used to identify the device. We suggest following the steps below to get the product ID of your device:

• Type about your PC on the search box.
    • Look for the Product ID.

license ID 8259dd73-5f2e-40f9-8ef6-adf8e1d34a66.png

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 19, 2018
  4. xubidoo Win User

license ID

Memory Upgrade, what fits my goal ?

id suggest a new PSU is 1st on the list ,no way a 300w PSU is going to run those specs.

xubidoo, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

license ID

1. license ID - Similar Threads - license

2. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  3. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  4. Moving system disk to new hardware, linking a license to ms account when using a domain...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving system disk to new hardware, linking a license to ms account when using a domain...: Hi there.I have a couple of questions regarding moving my system disk to new hardware and I have not been able to find clear answers in the jungle of Microsoft licensing.Background:My pc is currenly running windows 10 pro but is too old to run windows 11 pro. It is originaly...
  5. Moving system disk to new hardware, linking a license to ms account when using a domain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving system disk to new hardware, linking a license to ms account when using a domain...: Hi there.I have a couple of questions regarding moving my system disk to new hardware and I have not been able to find clear answers in the jungle of Microsoft licensing.Background:My pc is currenly running windows 10 pro but is too old to run windows 11 pro. It is originaly...
  6. Moving system disk to new hardware, linking a license to ms account when using a domain...

7. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10: I bought a brand new computer off of amazon. The new system was supposed to come with windows. But apparently is was done with a volume license server key. Windows now says it is expired.I'd like to put a retail key in place. How can I do this? Can this be done without...
  8. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10: I bought a brand new computer off of amazon. The new system was supposed to come with windows. But apparently is was done with a volume license server key. Windows now says it is expired.I'd like to put a retail key in place. How can I do this? Can this be done without...
  9. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. cannot activate license after changing harddisk

cannot activate license after changing harddisk: cannot activate license after changing harddiskI have previous window 8.1 license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-license-after-changing-harddisk/e656e958-74da-485e-8472-c225a9e4473d