Windows 10: Lifecam Cinema microphone not working

Discus and support Lifecam Cinema microphone not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Lifecam Cinema microphone worked fine in Windows 7 but in Windows 10, it's not working. The driver appears installed fine. I've tried upgrading it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sickmetal, Sep 6, 2015.

1. sickmetal Win User

Lifecam Cinema microphone not working

My Lifecam Cinema microphone worked fine in Windows 7 but in Windows 10, it's not working. The driver appears installed fine. I've tried upgrading it but I'm told that the currently installed driver is the latest.I chatted with a MS rep who told me to call MS but they just told me to go back to their site.

Any ideas?

:)

sickmetal, Sep 6, 2015
  2. EvanDust Win User

How do you keep microphone listening in Windows 10?

Cortana has the option to respond when you say "Hey Cortana." If you are on a desktop computer where the microphone is USB or in my case, it is embedded in the Microsoft Lifecam Cinema HD webcam, the microphone isn't active all the time. You can say "Hey
    Cortana" all you want but she is deaf to your calls!

Is there a setting to keep the microphone active all the time?

EvanDust, Sep 6, 2015
  3. How do you keep microphone listening in Windows 10?

dadzbrat64, Sep 6, 2015
  4. Tonyb Win User

no fix same issue i went bought a new mic works better.

Tonyb, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Lifecam Cinema microphone not working - Similar Threads - Lifecam Cinema microphone

2. Microsoft Lifecam Cinema

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Lifecam Cinema: I have a brand new Lifecam Cinema.Did plug and playMicrophone works on Teams others can hear meOn Zoom even though the Microsoft Array camera is chosen I can't be heard. When I do test mic it is very faint but on the Zoom I can't be heard at all.The camera function works on...
  3. Microsoft Lifecam Cinema

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Lifecam Cinema: I have a brand new Lifecam Cinema.Did plug and playMicrophone works on Teams others can hear meOn Zoom even though the Microsoft Interay camera is chosen I can't be heard.The camera works on both apps.What would be issue on Zoom.Tried deleting and reinstalling Zoom...
  4. Microsoft LifeCam Cinema

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft LifeCam Cinema: I have an HP Elitebook 840 G5 that has an integrated webcam. I have a docking station with dual monitor set up so I keep the laptop closed and purchased a Microsoft LifeCam Cinema to use as an external webcam. I am unable to make the LifeCam as the default webcam, so I am...
  5. Microsoft LifeCam Cinema

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema: I have an HP Elitebook 840 G5 that has an integrated webcam. I have a docking station with dual monitor set up so I keep the laptop closed and purchased a Microsoft LifeCam Cinema to use as an external webcam. I am unable to make the LifeCam as the default webcam, so I am...
  6. microsoft lifecam cinema

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft lifecam cinema: l know it says its compatable , but please can l have the software for it as l dont believe the dam computert as its not working the cam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-lifecam-cinema/909d9be2-1b2b-409c-906a-9676b555f723
  7. microsoft lifecam cinema

microsoft lifecam cinema: l know it says its compatable , but please can l have the software for it as l dont believe the dam computert as its not working the cam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-lifecam-cinema/909d9be2-1b2b-409c-906a-9676b555f723
  8. microsoft lifecam cinema

9. Microsoft lifecam cinema

Microsoft lifecam cinema: According to the specs the Microsoft lifecam cinema Contains a 5X zoom. However,, I have not been able to figure out how it zooms. There is nothing about Zooming the picture in the camera app or on Videoconferencing software. Could use some help on this please. Thank...
  10. Microsoft LifeCam Cinema

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema: Hi, I just bought the webcam Microsoft Lifecam Cinema, partly because reviews made me believe that it would have good picture and possibilities to adjust the picture. It know seems that there are no possibilities at all to manually adjust the picture? Is that right? Right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lifecam cinema cortana