Windows 10: Lifecam HD-3000 appropriate drivers & software utility for Windows 10

Discus and support Lifecam HD-3000 appropriate drivers & software utility for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a LifeCam HD-3000 webcam, the webcam works just fine, however, I can not get the software suite it normally comes with to work. The installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cernunnos, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Cernunnos Win User

Lifecam HD-3000 appropriate drivers & software utility for Windows 10

I have a LifeCam HD-3000 webcam, the webcam works just fine, however, I can not get the software suite it normally comes with to work. The installation stops and says that something went wrong. On my previous installation of Windows 10, somehow I actually got the software suite to work, but I reinstalled due to some other unrelated problems. I can't seem to get the software suite to work again, and I have tried every version of it that there is listed on the Microsoft website. Any ideas?

:)

Cernunnos, Jul 30, 2015
  2. mdwpsyd Win User
    mdwpsyd, Jul 30, 2015
  3. mdwpsyd Win User
    mdwpsyd, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Nemix Win User

Unfortunately there's only the version of Windows 8 driver and software for that specific webcam, you might have some success getting the driver and software to install and work if you run the installation file in compatibility mode for Windows 8 when installing.

Microsoft: Software Downloads: LifeCam HD-3000

Nemix, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Cernunnos Win User
    I believe I may have done it, I downloaded the Windows 7 version of the software and put it in compatibility mode for Windows 7, mid-installation it opens up a prompt to install a version of .Net which apparently it needs (???), the installation for LifeCam is still in progress but it is almost complete and so far no errors so this is the farthest I've gotten.
    Note: I tried the Windows 8 version in compatibility mode for Windows 8, I get the same error.
    Edit: At the very end of the installation on this one it gave the same error, however, the program installed and seems to be fully functional. Problem solved. *Smile

Cernunnos, Jul 30, 2015
  6. Nemix Win User
    Let us know how it turns out for future reference if needed for others using the same webcam in Windows 10 and having similar problems.

Nemix, Jul 30, 2015
  7. Dude Win User
    Google for version 3.6. I have the LifeCam Cinema, and that works in W8 and W10. I will look for a link later if you cant find a source

Edit, Get the W7 driver from MS, it works. Ignore the warning about the version while installing.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en...ifecam-hd-3000

Sorry, missed the other post where you solved it. I had that problem and knew the answer so was quick to post *Redface

8. Cernunnos Win User

So far turning out flawlessly, I've been Skyping for an hour or so now and no problems. In fact, even the special effects work with Skype which I was not able to get working and so far have seen that you can't get that working on Windows 7. All-in-all more flawless than it was on 7.

Cernunnos, Jul 30, 2015
  9. So I was having the same problem, downloaded Windows 7 version and it's working fine. I don't know if this could have something to do, but when I first upgraded to Win10 the software didn't install and I was running the 64 bit version of Windows. Then I did a clean install but accidentally installed the 32 bit version, then the software for the LifeCam installed automatically along with other Windows updates and without any problems. Now I have formatted again and I'm running 64 bit and I've run into the same problems as the first time...

PepeGalleta, Aug 7, 2015
  10. For me I just use the built-in Camera app that comes with Windows 10 for my Lifecam. I did a fresh install of Win10 and Lifecam driver was automatically installed during the Windows setup process.

seemebreakthis, Aug 16, 2015
  11. mdwpsyd Win User
    Thank you! It worked for me too. *Thumbs Why did I go to the Microsoft support website first, before coming here? *Doh

Note: I received the error message when I was downloading the Win 7 driver - "Install cannot continue, an unexpected error occurred." I tried to download again and it said I already had it. Sure enough the Win 7 driver for my Lifecam had actually downloaded despite the error message saying it could not finish downloading.

mdwpsyd, Sep 6, 2015
  12. Dude Win User
Thema:

1. Lifecam HD-3000 appropriate drivers & software utility for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lifecam 3000 appropriate

2. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000: Hi, I have a problem in that I am unable to adjust the brightness in the Windows 10 camera app. I go into the camera app settings and turn on Pro Mode which then gives me a brightness button which shows a number representing brightness from 30 to 255. When I click on this...
  3. Device driver for LifeCam HD-3000

Device driver for LifeCam HD-3000: I bought a LifeCam HD-3000 earlier this year. It worked briefly and now it doesn't. Windows 10 couldn't reenable it, so I uninstalled the driver and then intended to reinstall. However, I find there is no driver for this device for Windows 10 available from Microsoft!!...
  4. Lifecam 3000-HD

Lifecam 3000-HD: Hello I have a LifeCam 3000-HD and it was working perfectly since I purchased it in November 2019 until the day before yesterday. Now when I plug it in it produces a scrambled picture as per the snip below. I can fix this by opening Skype, taking the exposure setting off...
  5. webcam lifeCam HD-3000

webcam lifeCam HD-3000: I have to take a test online I purchase this webcam but when I went to see if it was working before my test it wasn't then I went into camera and it works there but not where I want to take the test how do I solve this. I have Microsoft 10...
  6. LifeCam HD-3000 on Windows 10..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LifeCam HD-3000 on Windows 10..: My old camera works perfectly but when I plug in this new one LifeCam given as a present, the picture is very, very dark. How can I get more light in? Thank you. MJ...
  7. Microsoft Lifecam HD 3000 windows 10 driver

Microsoft Lifecam HD 3000 windows 10 driver: I have 3 HD300 Lifecams and since updating to Windows 10 none of them now work..I do live streaming etc so really not sure why the are made by Microsoft and are now not working/supported??? I have read other queries and tried the compatability mode option as suggested, but...
  8. Microsoft LifeCam HD 3000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft LifeCam HD 3000: I have just purchased a microsoft lifecam HD-3000 and have just loaded the hardware to install the device - it says that it is not compatible with Windows 10. Does anyone have any workarounds or tech advice you could help me with please? Thanks in advance...
  9. LifeCam HD 3000 WIndows 10

LifeCam HD 3000 WIndows 10: Has Microsoft solved the problem of this not working in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-hd-3000-windows-10/4da11d08-a901-44d1-84ac-d4bd076ff8c5
  10. Driver Lifecam HD 3000

Driver Lifecam HD 3000: driver Lifecam HD 3000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-lifecam-hd-3000/ede6c356-fa2f-49ec-93cb-f6c075078e4a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lifecam software download

2. lifecam hd 3000 software download windows 10

3. lifecam hd 3000 software download

4. lifecam hd-3000 software windows 10,
  5. lifecam software windows 10,
  6. microsoft lifecam software windows 10,
  7. lifecam hd-3000 windows 10,
  8. microsoft lifecam hd-3000 software windows 10,
  9. lifecam hd 3000 software windows 10,
  10. lifecam hd 3000 firmware for windows 10,
  11. lifecam vx-3000 win 10 driver,