Windows 10: lifecam studio & KB4343669

Discus and support lifecam studio & KB4343669 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Lifecam studio not working after KB4343669 update (19th July 18) done the whole uninstall thing but because the drivers are WHQL there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidMcIntosh(1), Jul 20, 2018.

1. lifecam studio & KB4343669

Lifecam studio not working after KB4343669 update (19th July 18)

done the whole uninstall thing but because the drivers are WHQL there is no independent driver release.

works fine on machines without the update, also does not work fine on machines with the update.

tried the whole device removal routine, installing win7 software in compatibility mode... ideas?

:)

DavidMcIntosh(1), Jul 20, 2018

2. lifecam studio error code

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If I understood you right, you are facing issues installing LifeCam studio. I can help you with it.

First, I would suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter and check.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    let’s update the Firmware and check if it makes any difference.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-ca/p/lifecam-studio#support

If the issue persists, please uninstall the Microsoft LifeCam application from the control panel and install the fresh version.

1. Right click the screen's bottom-left corner, click Control Panel, and then, under
    Programs,

2. Click
    Uninstall a Program.

3. When you find the program
    Microsoft LifeCam, click it and Click Uninstall.

4. Follow the on screen instructions.

Visit the following link and install the Microsoft LifeCam application.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-ca/p/lifecam-studio#n

You may also contact the Microsoft hardware support using this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-ca/support/contact-us

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Joy Kemprai, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Mark Lakewood, Jul 20, 2018
  4. lifecam studio & KB4343669

Microsoft LifeCam Studio

GOOD MORNING

Thanks for responding to my question. My LifeCam Studio is not downloading properly. I've tried every recommendation given and no success.

If I may: I run windows10 PRO on a Gateway SX2855 Desktop. In Installing the webcam, links tell me of the installing and completion of install of the LifeCam Studio. When I open the camera link I see myself on screen with directions to operate the installed
    Camera although there would be no image without the LifeCam Studio being installed, there are no features, controls, etc, nothing relating to the LifeCam Studio.

In Programs and Features there is no mention of the LifeCam Studio Although, I found it in Device Manager! I can find no LifeCam Studio software or mention of it on my computer. I have followed the link for "LifeCam Updates", the link goes back and forth
    telling me to "make sure that the LifeCam is connected". I do, and nothing happens.

Now I've done all the 'uninstalls and installs' I can think of and the ones I've been instructed to do. I've even bought a Driver Update service. So, please help me if you can. I'm open to any suggestions you may have.

A final though: Do I have a defective Camera?

Bill Gibbs

WILLIAM HGIBBS JR, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

lifecam studio & KB4343669

1. lifecam studio & KB4343669 - Similar Threads - lifecam studio KB4343669

2. LifeCam Studio Webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LifeCam Studio Webcam: I accidentally removed the webcam device from the control panel and i do not know how to get it back, when i try use it there is an image for a second but then a black screen, it is listed in device manager but i dont know what to do, need help ASAP, need the webcam for...
  3. LifeCam Studio

LifeCam Studio: Hi Everyone, My LifeCam Studio keeps installing as an Audio Device so I cannot use the camera. Any advice? Cheers, Lna https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-studio/a3834c61-68c7-46fb-bfd0-5f7384f4f2a3
  4. Lifecam Studio

Lifecam Studio: This device was working but not now. Have reinstalled webcam, rebooted PC, updated drivers. Nothing works. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-studio/0cacf21f-8c36-4439-a2c6-371bcd65cd89
  5. lifecam studio will not install

lifecam studio will not install: LifeCam studio will not install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-studio-will-not-install/d5740256-3d00-431c-8309-8315b612cc95
  6. Microsoft LifeCam Studio

Microsoft LifeCam Studio: My Microsoft LifeCam Studio is having an issue where the blue led on top won't turn off I have used Windows+X to get to the device manager and nothing has worked to get it to turn off even after I have removed all drivers and possibly malicious software. If someone could help...
  7. Software for LifeCam Studio

Software for LifeCam Studio: I'm trying to get LifeCam Studio up and running. I've seen references to software for it in support but no mention where one might get that software. I've seen drivers available but then a note that says none is needed for LifeCam Studio. My computer doesn't see anything...
  8. LifeCam Studio 1080p

LifeCam Studio 1080p: When I plug my LifeCam into a USB port it works at high resolution for a minute, but then Windows 10 installs some drivers and knocks it down to really low resolution. If I put it into a new USB port the same thing happens. Any suggestions?...
  9. Microsoft LifeCam Studio

Microsoft LifeCam Studio: I have a Microsoft LifeCam Studio. I also use Windows 10. I am trying to use the camera to stream to twitch. It keeps freezing. it used to only freeze like after an hour or so and i would just let it sit for a few minutes and plug it in and it would be okay. but it gradually...
  10. lifecam studio problem

lifecam studio problem: my win 10 laptop wont reconise my lifecam studio when i plug it in a message says usb device not recognized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-studio-problem/cea87e0e-87cf-4bb8-b467-1b703745169b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What is hot fix KB4343669

2. althoough my lifecam is installed but there is no light

3. lifecam studio program windows 10

4. kb4343669 uninstall,
  5. microsoft vx5000,
  6. unable to uninstall KB4343669 update