Windows 10: Light up key

Discus and support Light up key in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i got a omen laptop and when I got it the keys lighted up but now they don't how do I turn them on again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mike 324, Sep 4, 2018.

1. mike 324 Win User

Light up key

i got a omen laptop and when I got it the keys lighted up but now they don't how do I turn them on again?

:)

mike 324, Sep 4, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Light up key

How can I blow key lights in Microsoft Lumia 525 key lights?

Hello Rocky,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Which key lights are you referring to?
      Please specify.

• What is the exact issue, you are facing with Windows Lumia 525 phone?
    Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Light up key

1. Light up key - Similar Threads - Light key

2. My Laptop is MSI cyborg 15 A12U RTX 2050, after restarting the Laptop, the key light will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop is MSI cyborg 15 A12U RTX 2050, after restarting the Laptop, the key light will...: I have shut down and, works fine when turned on, but when i restart, the light will be on but not the screen, so i have to force shut down,,,after force shut down, and start my laptop,it works fine....
  3. My Laptop is MSI cyborg 15 A12U RTX 2050, after restarting the Laptop, the key light will...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop is MSI cyborg 15 A12U RTX 2050, after restarting the Laptop, the key light will...: I have shut down and, works fine when turned on, but when i restart, the light will be on but not the screen, so i have to force shut down,,,after force shut down, and start my laptop,it works fine....
  4. I have a lenovo laptop and my keyboard keys have no light how do i get it on ive tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a lenovo laptop and my keyboard keys have no light how do i get it on ive tried...: I have a Lenovo laptop and my keyboard keys have no light how do i get it on I've tried everything. How do i get the keys to have a light in the background of them?...
  5. I have a lenovo laptop and my keyboard keys have no light how do i get it on ive tried...

I have a lenovo laptop and my keyboard keys have no light how do i get it on ive tried...: I have a Lenovo laptop and my keyboard keys have no light how do i get it on I've tried everything. How do i get the keys to have a light in the background of them?...
  6. How turn off the small white lights under the keys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How turn off the small white lights under the keys?: Hello: In PC, under the each keys there are white small lights. Perhaps they are using the PC in the without lights night. If we use the pc at day time, no these small lights is even better. Can I turn off these small white lights?! --- Zhao...
  7. How turn off the small white lights under the keys?

How turn off the small white lights under the keys?: Hello: In PC, under the each keys there are white small lights. Perhaps they are using the PC in the without lights night. If we use the pc at day time, no these small lights is even better. Can I turn off these small white lights?! --- Zhao...
  8. Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...: Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys sometimes randomly. Even the light on the mute button doesnt appear but the mute button works. plz help... this is HP Envy x360 laptop. After a period of time everything returns back to...
  9. Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...

Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys...: Backlit Keyboard doesn't light up and keyboard itself sometimes doesn't respond to keys sometimes randomly. Even the light on the mute button doesnt appear but the mute button works. plz help... this is HP Envy x360 laptop. After a period of time everything returns back to...
  10. F8 key does not turn the keyboard light on anymore :

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F8 key does not turn the keyboard light on anymore :: Hi! I've got an Acer Swift 5 and the F8 is meant to turn on/off the keyboard light. It used to work properly, but for some reason it doesn't work anymore. I also tried the Fn+F8 combination yes, the F8 key has the *A* symbol, the troubleshooting process from Windows didn't...