Windows 10: Lightroom AMD Driver Problems

Discus and support Lightroom AMD Driver Problems in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; If you use Lightroom & AMD graphics then see https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb...amd-issue.html The article says there are problems using AMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Steve C, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Steve C Win User

Lightroom AMD Driver Problems

Steve C, Jun 26, 2017

2. Tethering in Lightroom with Windows 10

Thank you for your replies.

When I connect my camera with the HDMI cable, and tether on Lightroom 5, it says there is no camera. So Lightroom 5 won't do anything. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad, AMD processor. It's about 1.5 years old.

I noticed that with Fuji cameras, they had to download a patch. I was hoping that was all this would need.

I'll try your suggestion and get the latest graphic driver.

Thank you for your help.

MadelynRubin, Jun 26, 2017
  3. lizziek Win User
    Amd driver problem

I have updated from windows 7 to windows 10, seems ok except for amd driver. I keep getting a message amd driver stopped working but has recovered. Is there a fix for this?

lizziek, Jun 26, 2017
Thema:

Lightroom AMD Driver Problems

1. Lightroom AMD Driver Problems - Similar Threads - Lightroom AMD Driver

2. lightroom is incompatable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lightroom is incompatable: I have windows 10 pro and lightroom is incompatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lightroom-is-incompatable/5f8c28be-2e60-48a2-8b88-cffcd094d0a8
  3. Having a problem with my AMD Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having a problem with my AMD Driver: [ATTACH] I'm getting this error when trying to update my AMD Driver. The "CIMBin64" is not the correct name for the path. It should be "\AMD\CIM\BIN64\InstallManagerAPP.exe" The correct file path exists but I'm not sure what to do. If anyone could help that'd be great....
  4. AMD R9 M375 driver installation problem

AMD R9 M375 driver installation problem: Hello everyone Recently, my laptop suddenly freezed during a gameplay, so i restarted, but the screen is black and the windows won't boot normally, so i booted the windows in safe mode, i found that the graphics driver causes the windows to freeze, so i disabled the...
  5. Uninstall Logitech Drivers for Adobe Lightroom to Function

Uninstall Logitech Drivers for Adobe Lightroom to Function: After an hour of Adobe tech support, I was told to reach out to Windows and ask them to uninstall Logitech drivers, as that is preventing Adobe Lightroom Classic from functioning on my computer. I can't get through to tech support and it suggestion reaching out here to the...
  6. Surface Pro and lightroom problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro and lightroom problem: HI I am trying to use Adobe lightroom on the surface pro to do tethered shooting. Each time I connect the camera to the surface pro lightroom cannot find the camera ?? This fault does not show up on my main windows laptop so am guessing there is a problem with the pro...
  7. Problem updating AMD Graphics driver

Problem updating AMD Graphics driver: I cannot update my AMD graphics driver in windows 10, i've tried the WHQL & Beta drivers & i've also downloaded the driver from AMD & it still won't install. I've also lost some of my favourite websites on the last windows 10 update, I would like to know how to get round this...
  8. AMD 16.6.1 Hotfix Driver Problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD 16.6.1 Hotfix Driver Problems: I updated to the latest 16.6.1 Hotfix driver and had several Event ID 16388 ATI EEU Client Events at boot. It also took a few more seconds for the login screen to appear and Photoshop decided to disable use of the GPU. I note the last Hotfix is not WHQL certified. I've...
  9. Latest AMD Drivers, BIG problem

Latest AMD Drivers, BIG problem: Downloaded the 307MB file, ran the installation. After it finishes a slider pops in and it tells me that I the drivers I just finished installing, need to be installed. WHUT?. So uninstalled all the crap it put on. NOW, when I try the 19" TV I have, display options see it as...
  10. AMD driver Problem

AMD driver Problem: I have installed Windows 10. I get the following message: "No AMD graphics driver installed or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please instal the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware." I have been to the AMD website, run auto detect and 'run' to...