Windows 10: Like to Create data backups From CMD command can i ?

Discus and support Like to Create data backups From CMD command can i ? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Like to Create Full backups From CMD command can i ? 115978 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by MadPaxx, Aug 14, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Like to Create data backups From CMD command can i ?

Like to Create Full backups From CMD command can i ?

:)

MadPaxx, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Like to Create data backups From CMD command  can i ? :)

3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Aug 14, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Like to Create data backups From CMD command can i ? - Similar Threads - Create data backups

2. Creating Data Backup - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating Data Backup - Windows 10: I have an SDD (C-Drive) for running all my Windows 10 applications with a system restore setup. I do not keep much data on that, and I am not so concerned. However, I also have sub-drive (E-Drive) for data only and have 2 other drives (F&G Drive) of same size that I would...
  3. Windows / Data Differential Backup from Command Line -- Possible ?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows / Data Differential Backup from Command Line -- Possible ?: Hi folks I was wondering if some powershell expert would know if it's possible to create a daily differential backup from the command line and then run it as an automated daily command. Primarily for DATA not the OS backup. It might even be possible to do it in the WSL --...
  4. Windows / Data Differential Backup from Command Line -- Possible ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows / Data Differential Backup from Command Line -- Possible ?: Hi folks I was wondering if some powershell expert would know if it's possible to create a daily differential backup from the command line and then run it as an automated daily command. Primarily for DATA not the OS backup. It might even be possible to do it in the WSL --...
  5. Can I create backup of my installed software with data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I create backup of my installed software with data?: I want to reinstall my windows 10. But I want to create a backup of some installed software with data. So, I don't need to implement this after a fresh install of windows. Don't suggest me to take backup with windows recovery img, It takes full backup with windows. I need to...
  6. how can I backup data from my computer to another computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can I backup data from my computer to another computer?: I have a Toshiba satellite e45-b4200 with intel core i5 working on Windows 10. --- My laptop updated on the night of May 18, then when I started having issues which can be read here. Currently, I believe my computer is probably not working with Windows 10 than being a hard...
  7. Can I create system image backup on a system image backup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I create system image backup on a system image backup?: When i first installed Windows 10, and had all the drivers running, and minimal apps installed, i created a system image backup at that point, so if one day something goes wrong, and all else fails, i can restore to that point in time. This is backed up on an HDD, and we...
  8. 10 CMD commands that can be executed with PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    10 CMD commands that can be executed with PowerShell: [ATTACH] PowerShell is Microsoft’s own alternative to their own Command Prompt. Earlier, Microsoft announced that they will be open sourcing PowerShell and will be bringing it to recent versions and different Linux flavors like Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux,...
  9. How do I create a backup of system and data files?

How do I create a backup of system and data files?: Pardon me if this is a question already addressed in the forum. I've looked at the tutorials including "How to Create a System Image in Windows 10" and am not sure that what I want to do is totally addressed. A redirect or reference to a URL away from this forum is fine. I...
  10. How to create a data backup in Win 10

How to create a data backup in Win 10: When I was on Win 7, I used Norton Security Suite that included backup tools that I used to backup all my data. I'm now on Win 10 and have decided to use the MS security tools instead of Norton (not sure if this is a good idea or not so feel free to chime in). I think Win 10...