Windows 10: Limit to # of folders in MS Outlook?

Discus and support Limit to # of folders in MS Outlook? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have a large folder list but it seems as I add more folders they seem to disappear after I close Outlook in Office 365. Anyone ever had this problem?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by WPaGuy7, Jun 2, 2018.

1. WPaGuy7 Win User

Limit to # of folders in MS Outlook?

I have a large folder list but it seems as I add more folders they seem to disappear after I close Outlook in Office 365. Anyone ever had this problem? I can recreate the folder and a second later everything that was in the original folder appears. But once I close down the same thing happens again on the next opening.

:)

WPaGuy7, Jun 2, 2018

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 11, 2018
  3. 9500 & MS Outlook. Copy folders

Greeting People of nokia

Could anybody please tell me, (before I buy one) when syncing with MS outlook will it copy all of the sub-folders? or just the main Contacts folder.

Thanks in advance

13666---01, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Limit to # of folders in MS Outlook?

1. Limit to # of folders in MS Outlook? - Similar Threads - Limit folders Outlook

2. Mail app folders limit or memory limit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app folders limit or memory limit: Hi, I have currently a major issue with syncing my main Gmail account in the Mail app. I have two other Gmail accounts set in my Mail app and they work perfectly fine. I think there might be an issue with the size of my main Gmail account that causes the issues. I have lots...
  3. Volume Limits of MS Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Limits of MS Photos?: Is there a limit to the number of people MS PHOTOS can handle? Is there a limit to the number of photos in a "folder" that MS PHOTOS can handle. I have 36050 photos in one folder. Not all of the people in the photos appear on the PEOPLE display....
  4. MS Outlook password

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Outlook password: Need to know where I can find my MS outlook password. My iPhone keeps asking for it. Tks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-outlook-password/d275c0f1-f55f-4e89-9cce-7634936a8804
  5. MS Outlook - Synchronising

in Browsers and Email
    MS Outlook - Synchronising: Have problem in finding out how to access toolbar to synch. Each time I open Outlook am asked to synch with my gmail a/c with instructions. Appreciate assistance as just keep on being required to do so. regards 143227
  6. Limit the # of open folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    Limit the # of open folders?: Does anyone know a way (probably a registry hack) to limit the # of open folders in Windows (navigator)? Kevin 135080
  7. Microsoft Lifting the 500 Folder Limit in Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Lifting the 500 Folder Limit in Outlook: Hi – I’m Jon LeCroy from the Outlook team, and today I have a story to tell you about the most requested and most rejected (sorry) feature in the history of Outlook. The limit of 500 shared folders has been a longstanding product limitation in Outlook for Windows since the...
  8. Outlook folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook folder: Can I create another folder in Outlook if this is how I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-folder/d5330f94-9fea-4ad1-8c9d-54c5e2e8494d
  9. Outlook Data File Size Limit

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Data File Size Limit: I have a .pst file from Outlook 2003 that has reached its size limit of 2GB. If I import it into a newer version of Outlook will I be able to continue with that data file? If not, is there a way I can increase the size limit? Thanks. 121736
  10. MS Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    MS Outlook: Hi All, After the e-mail from MS telling me to apply the patch to WLM that broke it, I decided to try out MS Outlook. It came with MS office 2013. I have 2 E-mail accounts, 1 is with Hotmail.com, and the other is with Gmail.com Both are working just fine, with 1...