Windows 10: Limited connected users

Discus and support Limited connected users in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone know how many users are allowed to connect at the same time to network? Win 7 allows only 20. What about Win 10?? 40644 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by velos123, Feb 11, 2016.

1. velos123 Win User

Limited connected users

Does anyone know how many users are allowed to connect at the same time to network?
    Win 7 allows only 20. What about Win 10??

:)

velos123, Feb 11, 2016
  2. ames---01 Win User

Bluetooth connect failes with limited user

HI

You paired your phone to PC?Is that right?

So if you want to use your BT at the same time it'll be another matter.

Let me know if Im not right.

ames---01, Feb 11, 2016
  3. ames---01 Win User
    Bluetooth connect failes with limited user

Hi

Its clear that in order to connect your phone via BT, your OS needs access to its driver and its configuration as you made by your admin. right.they are saved in .dll files and OS needs them to reconfiguration.

Cheers

ames---01, Feb 11, 2016
Thema:

Limited connected users

1. Limited connected users - Similar Threads - Limited connected users

2. Lan limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lan limited connectivity: My laptop loses connection and frreezes. It seems losing some conenctivity for a while and comeback.In the event log i noticed 10016 and 1014 could be a hint of problem....
  3. Lan limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lan limited connectivity: My laptop loses connection and frreezes. It seems losing some conenctivity for a while and comeback.In the event log i noticed 10016 and 1014 could be a hint of problem....
  4. Limited wifi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limited wifi connection: This connection is limited. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/limited-wifi-connection/e89f93f8-896d-4f11-8e5d-b37b7f212760
  5. Limited wifi connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Limited wifi connection: This connection is limited. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/limited-wifi-connection/e89f93f8-896d-4f11-8e5d-b37b7f212760
  6. LAN limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN limited connectivity: Good morning sirs,in a laptop I notice sometimes the LAN connection is lost and then the PC freezes.In the Event log i noticed ID 10016 and 1014 that could be an hint for the problem. Here the linkDo you have any suggestion?...
  7. LAN limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAN limited connectivity: Good morning sirs,in a laptop I notice sometimes the LAN connection is lost and then the PC freezes.In the Event log i noticed ID 10016 and 1014 that could be an hint for the problem. Here the linkDo you have any suggestion?...
  8. Limited WIFI connection

Limited WIFI connection: Hi, I am having an issue connecting my laptop to my WiFi. Other devices can connect to the WiFi so there are no issues with the router itself. I have been previously connected to this router on my laptop and issues started when we used an extender alongside this router....
  9. Limit RDP users

Limit RDP users: Hello, I have a small bussiness with around the 7 workers, each of them have accses to the Windows 10 RDP, but now i want to limit the accses to some programes on the computer, can i do it? 49159
  10. Frequent limited connectivity?!?

Frequent limited connectivity?!?: Hi guys.. I'm going crazy with this problem: basically every time I turn on my laptop (1year old) , after a while (1 hour or even 5 minutes), connection turns limited on every other device in my house! The only thing I can do is to turn off and on my modem. It ONLY happen...