Windows 10: Limited internet, Windows 10, IPv4 Connectivity No internet access.

Discus and support Limited internet, Windows 10, IPv4 Connectivity No internet access. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just moved to a new location, the WiFi is provided by the entire apartment complex, but you have to register and create a sign in and password with it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bslamb22, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Bslamb22 Win User

Limited internet, Windows 10, IPv4 Connectivity No internet access.

Just moved to a new location, the WiFi is provided by the entire apartment complex, but you have to register and create a sign in and password with it. My WiFi on my laptop will come on for 15 to 20 minutes when it is turned on, but it turns to limited after that time until the computer is restarted. I have been all over forums looking for a solution and running things in the control admin with no luck. The internet works fine phones and other people's computers are as well so I know it is working. Please help...It's been going on for days...

:)

Bslamb22, Jan 20, 2017
  2. Doug0990 Win User

IPV4 /6. Connectivity no internet access. Other laptops/phones connect except for my desktop.

I've been having trouble connecting to the Internet today, it worked fine yesterday but all of a sudden stopped today. It says my DNS cannother be found. My IP's are set to receive automatically, I've tried the if configuration commands for new IP. Other
    laptops work just fine on the network but my desktop does not. I have tried a wireless card and plugging directly into the router with ethernet. Have tried restarting everything but nothing seems to work. Please help!

Doug0990, Jan 20, 2017
  3. Geethu B Win User
    IPV4 /6. Connectivity no internet access. Other laptops/phones connect except for my desktop.

Hi Doug,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your efforts, I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the make and model of the computer?

This issue could have occurred due incorrect TCP\IP Address settings.

I suggest you to reset TCP\IP and check if it helps.

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/299357

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 20, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Find out who runs the network and talk to them. Since it is a Captive Portal, something could be wrong in their system. You need to also erase history, cache and cookies for your web browser.

bro67, Jan 20, 2017
Thema:

1. Limited internet, Windows 10, IPv4 Connectivity No internet access. - Similar Threads - Limited internet IPv4

2. Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity: Recently got a new router. According to their customer service, it is not IPV6 Enabled. On my network adapters status shows IPV4 is connected but IPV6 has no network access. I can not access the internet. I’ve tried 3 different types of network adapters including Ethernet....
  3. Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect to internet using only ipv4 connectivity: Recently got a new router. According to their customer service, it is not IPV6 Enabled. On my network adapters status shows IPV4 is connected but IPV6 has no network access. I can not access the internet. I’ve tried 3 different types of network adapters including Ethernet....
  4. Windows 10 IPv4 connectivity: no internet access. IPv6 connectivity works perfectly fine.

Windows 10 IPv4 connectivity: no internet access. IPv6 connectivity works perfectly fine.: I am able to use sites such as google youtube facebook instagram, but unable to use many websites. They just do not load. Need help fixing this problem please. I use ethernet and have tried troubleshooting as much as possible, but still have not figured out a solution....
  5. IPV4 connectivity : No internet access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IPV4 connectivity : No internet access: IPV4 connectivity : No internet access Since ipv4 is not working, i can only browse google/youtube/facebook/blogspot etc which run on ipv6, other website like reddit/steam etc just doesn't work. First of all, this connection is established via ethernet cable, and i almost...
  6. No network access for ipv4 but internet for ipv6.

No network access for ipv4 but internet for ipv6.: Can anyone help? I've tried many solutions already from resetting, unistalling, flushdns, renew ipconfig but none of them works. Wifi seems to be working fine but when it comes to using the cable it becomes a problem. I can connect to the internet but it has limited...
  7. IPV4 Settings - No Internet Connection

IPV4 Settings - No Internet Connection: Hi everyone, I am having a very specific issue that no one seems to be able to resolve, including my ISP. I have a BT Net line that comes with a Sisco 1900 series router (this doesn't come with DHCP). I run one PC directly via Ethernet cable and have set the IP Address...
  8. Limited internet access but not

Limited internet access but not: Hi Guys, I'm having a look at my brother in laws computer which is windows 10 and I am coming up with a doozy of an issue for someone of my level. So he was unable to run Fifa15 and discovered that you need windows media player to run it. When using the add windows...
  9. Windows 10 limited internet access icon?

Windows 10 limited internet access icon?: For as long as I've had my NUC, the LAN symbols have had the yellow limited internet access icon. My internet works fine thou, but the icon is kind of bugging me. Any hints on how to fix it? I tried re-installing, reboot router, use Windows own help fixes, to no avail....
  10. Windows 10 Limited access/ No internet connection

Windows 10 Limited access/ No internet connection: Hello. Today, when i opened my PC i found out that i have "No internet connection". The last time i used it was last night, and it worked like a charm. The problem is from the software itself I guess because other devices seem to be working fine connected to the internet....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no internet access windows 10 on ipv4