Windows 10: link phone to pc

Discus and support link phone to pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; on pc showing some setting hidden or managed by organiza tion of how to link phone to pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by prateekmolkere, Aug 2, 2018.

1. link phone to pc

on pc showing some setting hidden or managed by organiza

tion of how to link phone to pc

:)

prateekmolkere, Aug 2, 2018

2. Can't link phone to PC

Hello Sharlyn,

For us to be able to isolate why you're not able to link your phone to your PC. Kindly answer these questions so we can assist you better:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Were any changes applied on the phone prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Gerald Mal, Aug 2, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

link phone to pc

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

link phone to pc

1. link phone to pc - Similar Threads - link phone

2. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audo not woking with phone calls through windows link: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audo-not-woking-with-phone-calls-through-windows/d5e7b28e-ce18-4e8c-a6ac-670dddcb9b95
  3. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audo not woking with phone calls through windows link: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audo-not-woking-with-phone-calls-through-windows/d5e7b28e-ce18-4e8c-a6ac-670dddcb9b95
  4. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  6. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  7. Cannot log in to Microsoft in Phone Link on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to Microsoft in Phone Link on my laptop: When trying to sign into Phone Link on my laptop, I reach the screen where I'm prompted to sign in with my Microsoft account, but the button to sign in with Microsoft doesn't work and I am unable to log in. I have tried entering the app through "www.aka.ms/yourphoneqr," and I...
  8. Cannot log in to Microsoft in Phone Link on my laptop

Cannot log in to Microsoft in Phone Link on my laptop: When trying to sign into Phone Link on my laptop, I reach the screen where I'm prompted to sign in with my Microsoft account, but the button to sign in with Microsoft doesn't work and I am unable to log in. I have tried entering the app through "www.aka.ms/yourphoneqr," and I...
  9. Phone link pincode black screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link pincode black screen problem: HiI am using phone link to operate my mobile from my PC everything works fine except that my mobile pin code gets requested often and when it happens, its black screen on phone link desktop I can't see anything and I have to use my mobile manually by hand to unlock the...
  10. Phone link pincode black screen problem

Phone link pincode black screen problem: HiI am using phone link to operate my mobile from my PC everything works fine except that my mobile pin code gets requested often and when it happens, its black screen on phone link desktop I can't see anything and I have to use my mobile manually by hand to unlock the...