Windows 10: Links from the e-mail "You've reserved Windows 10 - what's next? fail.

Discus and support Links from the e-mail "You've reserved Windows 10 - what's next? fail. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just received this e-mail today and tried the links in the e-mail and got the following from each of the links: [img] We are sorry, the page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jackkistler, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Links from the e-mail "You've reserved Windows 10 - what's next? fail.

I just received this e-mail today and tried the links in the e-mail and got the following from each of the links:

Links from the e-mail "You've reserved Windows 10 - what's next? fail. [​IMG]

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

I am on Windows 8.1 and am using FireFox.

Thanks.

:)

jackkistler, Jul 30, 2015

2. Want to cancel Windows 10 reservation and don't have the Windows 10 app icon in task bar

don't want windows 10

AdamQuintanilla, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Cancelled Windows 10, still trying to download anyway.

I cancelled my reservation for Windows 10, but today I received an e-mail telling me I reserved it and the download for it is in the windows update log as failed. I definitely do not want to upgrade, how do I fix this?

CeceliaFox, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Links from the e-mail "You've reserved Windows 10 - what's next? fail.

1. Links from the e-mail "You've reserved Windows 10 - what's next? fail. - Similar Threads - Links mail You've

2. Printed e-mail from my aol linked e-mail account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printed e-mail from my aol linked e-mail account: Yesterday when I went to print an e-mail off from my linked aol e-mail account synced with the Windows 10 e-mail app, they were so small you could hardly read them!! I've rung EPSON about the printer and they thought it might be to do with the printer settings in Windows...
  3. Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app: I have to get e-mails stored localy on a computer exported so that i can innport them to Outlook on new computer. But the user only ever used the windows 10 mail app and pop e-mail. Any addvice? I have tried finding the file location with little luck. Found one path which...
  4. E-mail on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    E-mail on Windows 10: When I want to send a new email using the Windows 10 mail the little envelope on the taskbar I get the form. I click on theTo: field and automatically, once the first two letters of the recipient name are entered, a list of suggested names appears. However most of those names...
  5. unable to open any links from my e-mail acct.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to open any links from my e-mail acct.: Since i updated my Windows 10 to the latest build version 17763.557, I'm unable to open links in e-mails on Windows 10 Mail program using my standard browser Chrome It's the first time that occurred this to me. I've been using Windows 10 Mail and opening the links with...
  6. Links in e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Links in e-mails: I now cant open e-mail links where I previously could. My mail is provided by BT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-in-e-mails/f3470bc8-50df-45a0-9e39-20bc0f11035f
  7. e-mail failed-

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    e-mail failed-: Split from this thread. I am having the same issue. Screenshot attached below. error code [ATTACH]0xc02901df Moved from Office/ Outlook / Windows 10 / Office 365 for business...
  8. e-mail, to-days e-mails don't show up . The next day they sjoe up as yesterdays e-mails,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e-mail, to-days e-mails don't show up . The next day they sjoe up as yesterdays e-mails,: e-mail to-days e-mails don't show up. the next day they show up as yesterdays e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-to-days-e-mails-dont-show-up-the-next-day/076d1bf0-bf8d-41a9-919d-e442efac2710
  9. Win 10 reservation link

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 reservation link: Does anyone have or know the win10 Reservation Link or where to get win 10 upgrade? Thank You! 57504
  10. Reserve System E

in Windows 10 Support
    Reserve System E: I mistakenly deleted reserved system E. Can I get it back? It was full and showing a solid red line. What is happening to stuff that should be in system reserved E? 53015