Windows 10: links in mail account

Discus and support links in mail account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I am unable to open links from my windows mail how do I fix this- I can open them from the outlook.com website- but not from the windows mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaureenHill1, Jul 24, 2018.

1. links in mail account

Recently I am unable to open links from my windows mail how do I fix this- I can open them from the outlook.com website- but not from the windows mail app on my pc

Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending, receiving, and reading email

:)

MaureenHill1, Jul 24, 2018

2. Linking external e mail accounts to the Mail tile in Window's 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to delete and existing account that is added in Mail Tile App.

• Open the Mail Tile App.
    • Click on the Gear icon in the left bottom corner.
    • Select “Accounts” from the list.
    • Select the Account which needs to be deleted and click on “Delete”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 24, 2018
  4. PWST Win User

links in mail account

Solved - How to delete an account in Windows 10 mail

As of August 14, 2015, when following this process word-for-word it fails at step 4, "Sign In Locally" doesn't exist.

After step 3 there are the following options:

• Your account,
    • Sign-in options,
    • Work access,
    • Family & others users,
    • Sync your settings.
    Suggestively, within "Your account" there is the option to "Sign in with a local account instead" whereby after entering your registered email-based User password there is the ability to enter in a new User Name, Password and Hint.

It seems as though to "Sign in with a local account instead" de-links a User's account from Microsoft's servers (while still being able to surf the internet).

Q1: But does it de-link email accounts connected to the Mail app and Outlook 2013 in Windows 10?

Personally, I am failing to de-link my personal Outlook from the
    Mail and Calendar app. De-linking from
    Outlook 2013 is easy, within Outlook 2013:

• go to "File", go to "Info",
    • go to "Account Settings",
    • go to "Account Settings Add or Remove Accounts..".
    Q2: How do I de-link my personal Outlook from the
    Mail and Calendar app?

Thema:

links in mail account

1. links in mail account - Similar Threads - links mail account

2. Error 0x8019019a when trying to link yahoo mail account to Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x8019019a when trying to link yahoo mail account to Mail: As title suggests, my yahoo email won't link in but gives above error. Its a new Lenovo running Windows 10 - failure occurring at set up. Have downloaded all current patches, refreshed Mail app. Any ideas?...
  3. Error 0x8019019a when trying to link yahoo mail account to Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x8019019a when trying to link yahoo mail account to Mail: As title suggests, my yahoo email won't link in but gives above error. Its a new Lenovo running Windows 10 - failure occurring at set up. Have downloaded all current patches, refreshed Mail app. Any ideas?...
  4. Old E-mail account linked to Microsoft Account Creating Havoc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old E-mail account linked to Microsoft Account Creating Havoc: I had the same e-mail account for the better part of a decade provided by my ISP MTS/Bell Canada. It was linked to damn near every internet account I had after 30+ years in IT ... many. I changed ISPs, losing access to the original account. I managed to change my Microsoft...
  5. Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail

Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail: I have repeatedly unlinked/relinked all of my mail accounts in Windows Mail and my iCloud account will not link. I have also repeatedly deleted the iCloud account with no success once I add it back. I only started encountering this problem when my iCloud account started...
  6. Linking iCloud account to mail app

Linking iCloud account to mail app: I recently purchased a PC and while setting up i attempted to setup my icloud account but the mail app says my settings are out of date. went through the steps suggested and setup two factor authenication but it was no help. anyone have suggestions?...
  7. Linking Yahoo Account to Mail

Linking Yahoo Account to Mail: Hello, I just bought a new Dell computer after having an Macbook and I am attempting to link my yahoo account onto the microsoft mail app. My gmail linked perfectly but every time I attempt to add yahoo, I get an error code 0x8019019a and a message that says "Something...
  8. Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts

Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts: Hi, I've managed to add my google email accounts into Windows Mail app. However, the windows calendar app doesn't link my google calendar of the same accounts (as my email accounts). Is there any missing link? Fyi, when I add my gmail accounts, there is no option to add...
  9. Mail links

Mail links: In the past, whenever I click on a link in an email I'm taken directly to my browser and the link tab opens. Now when I hit a link in and email I can see the tab open in the browser but the mail window remains on top. What setting has changed? Is it MS mail or in my...
  10. Windows Mail linked accounts.

Windows Mail linked accounts.: How can I solve my mail accounts being linked back to original layout. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-linked-accounts/d5a36909-1ca0-4093-8d9f-47807b7bee24