Windows 10: Links within display settings not working

Discus and support Links within display settings not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The links in the above are not working. I wish to access the 27" monitor settings as despite having the right drivers, and the right cables,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by colinb100, Aug 14, 2018.

1. colinb100 Win User

Links within display settings not working

Links within display settings not working 93532ed0-09d5-4271-b29a-657c1862c48f?upload=true.png

The links in the above are not working. I wish to access the 27" monitor settings as despite having the right drivers, and the right cables, it will not display anything above 1920*1080.

:)

colinb100, Aug 14, 2018

2. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Aug 14, 2018
  4. budi Win User

I set display setting to a certain link font color, but not work

I set display setting to high contrast with a certain hyperlink font color to green..

Links within display settings not working [​IMG]

but it doesn't take into effect, instead always applies the unsaved theme hyperlink font color

an example on applied setting

Did anyone solve this and sincerely help me too.. ?

Thema:

1. Links within display settings not working - Similar Threads - Links within display

2. Phone link set up not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link set up not working: Hello,I just switched to Windows 11 and wanted to link my PC and my phone again with the Phone Link app. But I get stuck on the "Pair devices" screen after scanning the QR code correctly like if the app did not understand that i just scanned the QR code with my phone.I tried...
  3. Phone link set up not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link set up not working: Hello,I just switched to Windows 11 and wanted to link my PC and my phone again with the Phone Link app. But I get stuck on the "Pair devices" screen after scanning the QR code correctly like if the app did not understand that i just scanned the QR code with my phone.I tried...
  4. Advanced System Setting link not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Advanced System Setting link not working: I am not able to open "Advanced System setting" link. While looking to debug this problem, i came across one thread with some steps mentioned by Microsoft. I followed those 2 steps and sharing the status below: 1. Run sfc /scannow -- It stopped at 22% with error...
  5. Display Settings Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Settings Not Working: Help Display settings isn't working at all it worked before but now it doesn't I have tried sfc \scannow and creating a new user but still nothing works all it does is open settings and show me the blue window with a gear when i try to open it from settings it gets stuck and...
  6. Display settings options within settings app flickers

Display settings options within settings app flickers: Hello everybody, I have an issue regarding windows 10 display settings. All the other settings within the app work fine. however when I try to alter display settings, it reverts back to the same. for example if I am trying to alter the layout of my two monitors, I will...
  7. can't open links within a search

can't open links within a search: Hi, Whenever I try to open a link within a search I get this message most of the time: This site can’t be reached pixel.everesttech.net’s server IP address could not be found. Go to http://www.everesttech.net/ Search Google for pixel everesttech net 466...
  8. Display settings not working

Display settings not working: hi i have a problem with windows on my imac. It is stuck on portrait and wont change back how do i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-settings-not-working/9af5e806-21a5-4c5b-8a0c-2363fd6f3599
  9. Display Settings not working

Display Settings not working: So my computer screen is always unnecessarily bright, and today I went to turn down my brightness, and I can't. The brightness setting doesn't show up under the display settings section, so I can't turn it down. And the settings help and Cortana have told me I can't do...
  10. I set display setting to a certain link font color, but not work

I set display setting to a certain link font color, but not work: I set display setting to high contrast with a certain hyperlink font color to green.. [img] but it doesn't take into effect, instead always applies the unsaved theme hyperlink font color [img] an example on applied setting [img] Did anyone solve this...