Windows 10: Linspire 7.0 FREE for download December 24th and 25th

Discus and support Linspire 7.0 FREE for download December 24th and 25th in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As a majority of our forums Linux geeks are also Insiders, I thought it best to post this here: From Black Lab software: Merry Christmas from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cliff S, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Cliff S New Member

Linspire 7.0 FREE for download December 24th and 25th

As a majority of our forums Linux geeks are also Insiders, I thought it best to post this here:

From Black Lab software:
    Download page: PC/OpenSystems LLC: Merry Christmas from PC/OpenSystems LLC

For more info on Black Lab Linux: Black Lab Linux

:)

Cliff S, Dec 23, 2017

2. Windows 10 calendar

My Windows 10 calendar shows Christmas Eve as December 23rd., Christmas Day as 24th., Boxing Day as 25th., New Year's Eve as 30th., New Year's Day as 31st. and "the day after New Year's Day" as 3rd. January.

Is this a joke?

AllanWatsonPT, Dec 23, 2017
  3. AmerSwift Win User
    Photos uploaded from camera are showing date created vs date taken? How to change this to date taken in Windows 10 Photo app?

Thanks. I will check. The pictures are being uploaded in the right order BUT the date/time is off. I took some pictures December 25th, 7am (date taken) but they are being uploaded and assigned December 24th, 12am (for example). I will check the time
    zone on my computer but I know the date/time is correct, not sure about time zone. The pictures are "off" by hours, not years or months. This makes combining photos from multiple sources difficult. I checked my camera and everything is correct there.

AmerSwift, Dec 23, 2017
  4. Cliff S New Member

Jeez their servers suck!

Linspire 7.0 FREE for download December 24th and 25th [​IMG]

Cliff S, Dec 23, 2017
  5. CountMike New Member
    Did you look at Distrowatch ? They usually provide a torrent link which is mostly faster for download.

CountMike, Dec 23, 2017
  6. Cliff S New Member
    This is usually a "pay for" propriety distro Mike, I doubt they would have a torrent.

Cliff S, Dec 23, 2017
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Dec 23, 2017
  8. Kari Win User

Mine is coming record slow as well, a bit faster though than yours:

9. Cliff S New Member
    Well they are a small company from North Carolina that sells a Linux distro, I guess we can't expect they have the money for a decent internet connection, like Canonical(Ubuntu) and Red Hat , where 90+% of the worlds super computers, and 80% the servers, run on their distro*really

Cliff S, Dec 23, 2017
  10. Cliff S New Member
    Two hours and only a quarter of the way there*Sad
    Does this company use a phone modem?

Cliff S, Dec 23, 2017
  11. roy111 Win User
    roy111, Dec 23, 2017
  12. Wynona Win User
    Their servers are probably getting hammered, Cliff.

Wynona, Dec 23, 2017
  13. Cliff S New Member

I gave up and canceled the download*Smile
    I just wanted to try it, but no OS with a 45 at kb/s download for 2GB is worth it to me.
    I mean I pay for 25 Mb/s and get 27.5 Mb/s with fibre, so I shouldn't need to download at a 5-bit baud rate speeds*Wink

Cliff S, Dec 23, 2017
  14. Rocky Win User
    Rocky, Dec 23, 2017
  15. Kari Win User
    @Cliff S this is Merry Christmas to you, but of course anyone else wanting it can use the link, too: Download the Linspire 7.0 ISO from my OneDrive: Linspire 7.0

Note The Linux distro in question is not free. It is offered free now for two days. Based on that and my hostility towards piracy of any kind, I don't want to support it in any way and made link to expire in 24 hours. That guarantees that no one can download the uploaded ISO after the free offer has expired.

Thema:

1. Linspire 7.0 FREE for download December 24th and 25th - Similar Threads - Linspire FREE download

2. Windows 7 Latest Update Free Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Latest Update Free Download: hi, I am looking to reinstall windows 7 on my laptop. Is there is any link to free download latest version of windows 7 free of cost?tried on internet but failed to find one which work perfectly. any help will be highly appreciated. Kind regardswooden double bed frame with...
  3. Windows 7 Latest Update Free Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Latest Update Free Download: hi, I am looking to reinstall windows 7 on my laptop. Is there is any link to free download latest version of windows 7 free of cost?tried on internet but failed to find one which work perfectly. any help will be highly appreciated. Kind regardswooden double bed frame with...
  4. Free download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free download: Hello I'm interested in downloading a free version of Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-download/ceb29291-def0-44fb-a94b-187a71ca6624
  5. free download windows 7 32 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free download windows 7 32 bit: where can i get the windows 7 download 32 bit for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-download-windows-7-32-bit/81226080-e0f7-4d2c-b466-572bd0175ea6
  6. free download windows 7 32 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    free download windows 7 32 bit: where can i get the windows 7 download 32 bit for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-download-windows-7-32-bit/81226080-e0f7-4d2c-b466-572bd0175ea6
  7. How to download Windows 7 ISO for free

in Windows 10 News
    How to download Windows 7 ISO for free: [ATTACH]Microsoft officially released Windows 7 operating system for users in October 2009. After 10 years, Microsoft ended security updates and technical support for Windows 7. Previously, users were able to download Windows 7 from the official website of Microsoft. But now,...
  8. December Update not downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    December Update not downloading: Cumulative Update for Win10 v1909 (KB4530684) (2) not downloading. Message says "Last failed install attempt on 12/10/19 – Oxc 1900401" Did get a bunch of other stuff. Tried several times since to Update but unsuccessful....
  9. free download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    free download: trying to download app for spider solitaire but wants microsoft store account info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-download/f9690d18-c83e-4421-b574-b8bd7313ff8c"
  10. This Week on Xbox: December 7, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: December 7, 2018: DOkl6KQfrQM We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. linspire 7.0 download