Windows 10: List Of MS Published Repair Tools

Discus and support List Of MS Published Repair Tools in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From time to time I have experienced various problems with my Windows 10 system. Searching online I discovered various MS published tools to resolve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TomWeeds, Aug 2, 2018.

1. TomWeeds Win User

List Of MS Published Repair Tools

From time to time I have experienced various problems with my Windows 10 system.

Searching online I discovered various MS published tools to resolve these problems.

(Examples would be the SoftwareRepair Tool & WindowsUpdate.)

Does a document exist which lists all the diagnostic and repair tools published by MS for Windows 10?

Thank you in advance for any responses to my question.

:)

TomWeeds, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

I've already seen the following Post:

Hi samuel,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To unblock a software publisher try the below steps:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

• Go to the Content tab, Look under the Certificates section.

• Click on Publishers button.

• Select the Untrusted Publishers tab.
      • Select the Publisher you wish to unblock and click the Remove button.
    This post does not solve my problem with a Blocked publisher, because When I check the "Untrusted Publisher's tab in Internet Explorer. there are no entries to remove.

Any other way to resolve this?

RDougShelton, Aug 2, 2018
  4. List Of MS Published Repair Tools

How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

List Of MS Published Repair Tools

1. List Of MS Published Repair Tools - Similar Threads - List Published Repair

2. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Publisher to MS Print to pdf: When printing from Publisher 2002 to Microsoft Print to pdf, a few of the photos are cropped and part of the photo is missing. All photos were from the same camera and photo editor. This is a 61 page booklet but only 4 photos are resized...
  3. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Publisher to MS Print to pdf: When printing from Publisher 2002 to Microsoft Print to pdf, a few of the photos are cropped and part of the photo is missing. All photos were from the same camera and photo editor. This is a 61 page booklet but only 4 photos are resized...
  4. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. MS Publisher Document

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Publisher Document: When I open my document in publisher is now gives me a notice that says "Microsoft Office has identified a potential security concern." It wants me to "enable" or "disable". This has just started....
  6. How to repair windows10 system disk when MS tools fail

in Windows 10 Support
    How to repair windows10 system disk when MS tools fail: Hi I have observed a number of situations where windows10 system crashed. After trying the common MS tools (e.g. sfc, dism, windows repair from windows installation usb) system can still not boot. Any suggestions for tools to use in this situation before giving up and...
  7. Restoro repair tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restoro repair tool: Have a problem with wifi adapter on surface pro 3 and first thing found when searching for help was Restoro. It restored my surface pro 3 / windows 10 pro to some earlier software and didn't fix the adapter driver issue so I uninstalled it back to original but of course I...
  8. Windows Repair Tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Repair Tool: Hey, community. I was wondering if there is any application that can automatically repair Windows10 if anything goes wrong. Since my Pro edition has some difficulty with startup sometimes, I just want to know if there's any tool I can use to help Windows fix errors besides...
  9. Windows Repair tool

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Repair tool: I have just received an email ,supposedly for Microsoft, advising me that my windows repair tool is about to expire I believe this to be phishing scam. Am I correct? Regards Al...
  10. MS Publisher Alternative that works well with windows 10?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Publisher Alternative that works well with windows 10?: I was dismayed to get my new computer from HP with MS Office loaded to discover that Publisher was not part of the package *Sad I have Office 2016 and discovered that, although I can create posters in MS Word, I cannot save the file as a jpg picture. Does anyone know...