Windows 10: List of Programs disappeared

Discus and support List of Programs disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i get my list of programs back on Windows 10? When I click on the icon on the bottom left (looks like a window pane) nothing happens. Before,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardAnderson5, Jul 4, 2018.

1. List of Programs disappeared

How do i get my list of programs back on Windows 10? When I click on the icon on the bottom left (looks like a window pane) nothing happens. Before, my list of programs appeared.

Thanks

:)

RichardAnderson5, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Mooch Win User

Taskbar program Jump List disappears

Hi,

I'm running the latest version of Windows 10 Pro and I have somewhat of a quirky problem. My taskbar is at the bottom
    of the screen but I have it expanded to 2 rows, e.g. twice as "thick" vertically as the default. When I right-click on any pinned icons on the bottom row and move the mouse up vertically to access the jump list of that particular program, the jump list
    disappears. It seems to be a focus problem of sorts as if I resize the taskbar back to the default, the issue doesn't happen.

List of Programs disappeared [​IMG]

Mooch, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Mooch Win User

List of Programs disappeared

Taskbar program Jump List disappears

Follow-up:

When auto-hide taskbar is enabled, the issue doesn't exist but it looks like the jump list is in the foreground which is probably why it works as expected.

List of Programs disappeared [​IMG]

Mooch, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

List of Programs disappeared

1. List of Programs disappeared - Similar Threads - List Programs disappeared

2. program missing in list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program missing in list: I had Dell Support Assistant in my list that opens when one clicks on the Windows logo in lower left hand corner. It has disappeared. It's still on my computer thoughHow do i put/get it back on the list?i don't know what proper category is for this.Thank you...
  3. List Programs by Subject

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    List Programs by Subject: How do I get a list of programs by subject.Subject areas might include:Video playbackVideo editingText editingPicture editingPicture viewingWindows Utilities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-programs-by-subject/cff9adf7-e3fd-4c85-9142-fd9f78542dd9
  4. Programs disappeared.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Programs disappeared.: I was playing a game and I pressed some keys at the same time and my screens made like a swipe animation and now I can't access programs I had open and it doesn't show they are open even though I still hear everything playing. Also, when I am on the desktop, my mose is locked...
  5. Uninstall a Program not listed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall a Program not listed: I need to uninstall a program: ByteFence Anti-Malware. I go to Control Panel, Programs, but it is not listed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-a-program-not-listed/09c82a54-4bf9-4489-a097-eb1a95ba755a
  6. Programs Disappeared

Programs Disappeared: Hey all, I ran into the strangest thing last night. Windows suddenly stopped being able to see many of my installed programs on one of my platter drives. I've set up my computer so that the OS is on an SSD the the majority of my programs are on a 1 TB platter designated as...
  7. Programs disappeared

Programs disappeared: I was experimenting with this program I found called Alomware Reset, thankfully on a secondary computer. Basically, this program is supposed to simulate a reboot so don't have to do an actual one. The website says that it closes all non-system processes, closes all open...
  8. Startup Program listing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Program listing: Noticed this under my startup programs but it does not show to be running. Should I remove it or what? Uninstall C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.5892.0626\amd64 Ron 43106
  9. Taskbar program Jump List disappears

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar program Jump List disappears: Hi, I'm running the latest version of Windows 10 Pro and I have somewhat of a quirky problem. My taskbar is at the bottom of the screen but I have it expanded to 2 rows, e.g. twice as "thick" vertically as the default. When I right-click on any pinned icons on the bottom...
  10. Programs list

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs list: Hello all can anyone tell me where i can find a list of programs so i can start them Thanks 16315