Windows 10: list recently uninstalled programs

Discus and support list recently uninstalled programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Whats the best way to list any recent uninstalls? 110041 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by billt4g, May 12, 2018.

1. billt4g Win User

list recently uninstalled programs

Hi,
    Whats the best way to list any recent uninstalls?

:)

billt4g, May 12, 2018

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, May 23, 2018
  3. How to uninstall corrupt program (print master)

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall print master program and see if it helps.

• In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.
    • Select the program from the list.
    • Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 23, 2018
Thema:

list recently uninstalled programs

1. list recently uninstalled programs - Similar Threads - list recently uninstalled

2. How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list: I wanted to try Firefox browser, but when I installed it, for some reason two browsers were installed. Two Firefox were listed in the Start Menu, so I uninstalled one of them. Now I have decided not to use Firefox so I want to uninstall the second version but it is not listed...
  3. How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list: I wanted to try Firefox browser, but when I installed it, for some reason two browsers were installed. Two Firefox were listed in the Start Menu, so I uninstalled one of them. Now I have decided not to use Firefox so I want to uninstall the second version but it is not listed...
  4. How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. SU10GUARD is not in the programs list, and have no uninstaller

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SU10GUARD is not in the programs list, and have no uninstaller: Hi, i'm having a hard time on removing this program or service or whatever it is called SU10GUARD that's in the folder named Y891NREA60, which is permanently blocking windows updates. Please help. It is not showing neither in the programs list or apps and features list. This...
  6. Program uninstalled but stuck on the program list

Program uninstalled but stuck on the program list: If anything can go wrong it will. Is there a way to fox half-done uninstalls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-uninstalled-but-stuck-on-the-program-list/9bc2bf97-db32-49cf-afaa-e935400e3483
  7. Uninstalled a program, but remains in app list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled a program, but remains in app list: I uninstalled Epson printer software, but the name remains in the list. Now when I try to uninstall again a dialog box pops up, "Windows cannot find....." I tried Revo uninstaller, but no change. I know it would probably be OK to leave it, but would like to get it out of my...
  8. Uninstalled a program, but remains in app list

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalled a program, but remains in app list: I uninstalled Epson printer software, but the name remains in the list. Now when I try to uninstall again a dialog box pops up, "Windows cannot find....." I tried Revo uninstaller, but no change. I know it would probably be OK to leave it, but would like to get it out of my...
  9. Program not listed to be able to uninstall

Program not listed to be able to uninstall: When navigating to Control Panel/Programs to be able to uninstall Quicken, The program is not listed to be able to uninstall. The program is installed and I can locate in the Program Files, but is not listed to uninstall. I have heard that if I were to just delete the...
  10. Uninstall a Program not listed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall a Program not listed: I need to uninstall a program: ByteFence Anti-Malware. I go to Control Panel, Programs, but it is not listed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-a-program-not-listed/09c82a54-4bf9-4489-a097-eb1a95ba755a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find recently uninstalled programs

2. show recently uninstalled programs

3. recent uninstall apps

4. show recently uninstalled programs windows 10 shortcut text file,
  5. recently uninstalled software,
  6. recently uninstalled programs,
  7. list of recently uninstalled programs,
  8. The program or a backgroud process quit unexpectedly..