Windows 10: LIVE ESSENTIALS

Discus and support LIVE ESSENTIALS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; LOST WINDOWS LIVE ESSENTIALS 2012 AFTER RECENT UPDATE,CANNOT RE-INSTALL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Terry D H Foster, Aug 12, 2018.

1. LIVE ESSENTIALS

LOST WINDOWS LIVE ESSENTIALS 2012 AFTER RECENT UPDATE,CANNOT RE-INSTALL

:)

Terry D H Foster, Aug 12, 2018

2. What will happen to the Windows Live Essentials?

It will be preserved:

• If you have Windows Live Essentials installed on your system, the OneDrive application is removed and replaced with the inbox version of OneDrive.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/windows-10-specifications

I suggest you upgrade to the latest version prior to upgrading:

Download Windows Essentials 2012 (Web installer)

Download Windows Essentials 2012 (Offline installer)

Andre Da Costa, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Tony K Win User
    Windows Live Essentials

Not to worry, for I'm sure they will replace all the MLE programs with Store apps that are in fact better IMO. They already have Defender, Mail, and Skype.

Step right up! Step right up to get an alternative movie maker while it's free. Just type "movie maker" in the Store search to get it. Always read the reviews. This one has mixed ones.

LIVE ESSENTIALS [​IMG]

Tony K, Aug 12, 2018
  4. LIVE ESSENTIALS

Waseemulla S, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

LIVE ESSENTIALS

1. LIVE ESSENTIALS - Similar Threads - LIVE ESSENTIALS

2. How to get Windows Live Essentials 2012 working on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Windows Live Essentials 2012 working on Windows 11?: Hi, I have gotten the archived exe file and tried to run it, and it returned a 0x800c0006 error. I would include a screenshot but looks like nothing wants to upload. I don't really have much else to say, I'd just really like to use the old movie maker, so if anyone has...
  3. How to get Windows Live Essentials 2012 working on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Windows Live Essentials 2012 working on Windows 11?: Hi, I have gotten the archived exe file and tried to run it, and it returned a 0x800c0006 error. I would include a screenshot but looks like nothing wants to upload. I don't really have much else to say, I'd just really like to use the old movie maker, so if anyone has...
  4. Can I still download Windows Live Essentials through a recovery disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I still download Windows Live Essentials through a recovery disc?: I had a recovery disk of my Windows 7 PC but I don't need that PC no more. I decided to download the Windows Live Essential files but it always says "One of the installation files appears to be corrupted." Is it because the support ended on Windows Live Essentialls 2011 or...
  5. Can I still download Windows Live Essentials through a recovery disc?

Can I still download Windows Live Essentials through a recovery disc?: I had a recovery disk of my Windows 7 PC but I don't need that PC no more. I decided to download the Windows Live Essential files but it always says "One of the installation files appears to be corrupted." Is it because the support ended on Windows Live Essentialls 2011 or...
  6. Installing Windows Live Essentials 2012 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows Live Essentials 2012 on Windows 11: I am trying to install Windows Live Essentials 2012 on Windows 11 because I want to use Movie Maker and Photo Gallery. I have installed Net Framework 3,5 first but still get an error message 0x800c0006. Any ideas, please?...
  7. Installing Windows Live Essentials 2012 on Windows 11

Installing Windows Live Essentials 2012 on Windows 11: I am trying to install Windows Live Essentials 2012 on Windows 11 because I want to use Movie Maker and Photo Gallery. I have installed Net Framework 3,5 first but still get an error message 0x800c0006. Any ideas, please?...
  8. Recover Windows Live Emails after Recent Change to Windows Essential

in Browsers and Email
    Recover Windows Live Emails after Recent Change to Windows Essential: In Windows 10, I was using Windows Live Mail for many years, and decided it was time to change, since WLM is being phased out by Microsoft. I had many emails stored in files under headings in WLM, but I thought that these would be transferred to the new Email for Windows...
  9. Windows Live Essentials 2011/12 ....Win 7/8/10 ....and Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Essentials 2011/12 ....Win 7/8/10 ....and Movie Maker: I have two older desktops with "Windows7 Home Premium" on them. The version of "Movie Maker" contained within "Windows Live Essentials 2011" on both these towers seems to work the same as the version contained in the "Live Essentials 2012" suite that I am currently using on...
  10. Windows Essentials Live Gallery alternative?

Windows Essentials Live Gallery alternative?: Hello, We are getting ready to move to windows 10. We used to use Windows Essentials Live Gallery to import photos from the camera in groups and auto resize them. IS there a way to do that in Windows 10 or an alternative to Windows Essentials?...