Windows 10: live photo tile on windows 10 pc and windows phone

Discus and support live photo tile on windows 10 pc and windows phone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Can anyone tell me why my photos live tile on phone and pc only shows 5 photos now when it used to show all my photos. I miss seeing the different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BullishMite4225, Jul 23, 2018.

1. live photo tile on windows 10 pc and windows phone

Hi Can anyone tell me why my photos live tile on phone and pc only shows 5 photos now when it used to show all my photos. I miss seeing the different photos .

:)

BullishMite4225, Jul 23, 2018
  2. erixx Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

If programs list could be sorted by most used, it would be the perfect phone. And Telegram needs live tile or... die.

erixx, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Also known as "what comes standard on Windows Phone 7." It is becoming more and more abundantly clear that Windows 8's goal is to merge desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone OS into one. I smell a disaster approaching.

At first, I thought yes. Then I thought about it and concluded no. GFWL is more than just a name--it is a certification/branding program. If anything GFWL in Windows 8 might be renamed to Xbox Live or something: same service, different name. Windows Phone 7 more or less does this and all the above changes pretty much mirror Windows Phone 7.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

live photo tile on windows 10 pc and windows phone

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

live photo tile on windows 10 pc and windows phone

1. live photo tile on windows 10 pc and windows phone - Similar Threads - live photo tile

2. Live tiles are not working on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live tiles are not working on Windows 10.: I tried multiple ways, ran troubleshoot etc, but no help. I tried creating a new user, and for that user, Live Tiles are working fine. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tiles-are-not-working-on-windows-10/3ba82c0b-8b63-476d-8462-473a44b8fd37
  3. Photos Live Tile not working anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos Live Tile not working anymore: [ATTACH] My Start Content of %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\PhotosAppTile What I tried: deleting every Tile* file and adding them back; removing every Tile* from favorites and adding them back (the app tile should be showing...
  4. Help! Windows 10 old photos still shown in photo live tile.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Windows 10 old photos still shown in photo live tile.: So I need some help. My girlfriend saw some old old inappropriate pictures in the photo live tile. I deleted these pictures along time ago. However, she doesn't believe me and thinks I cheated on her, which I would never do I love her a lot. I recently updated Windows 10 and...
  5. LIVE TILE - PHOTOS

LIVE TILE - PHOTOS: the Photo live tile, off the start button menu, does not work. I can turn it off or on, but no function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tile-photos/41d15ed4-f8b6-4b99-aa51-c263626df6c8
  6. Windows 10 Live tile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Live tile: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Pro, and i'm not getting the live tile feed. For some apps only. (Microsoft store, Photo,etc) Please help me to fix this issue. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tile/b6167eb7-5c19-4d27-90ba-9d046c4ac1b6"
  7. Windows 10 live photo tile only will show recent photos slideshow on it

Windows 10 live photo tile only will show recent photos slideshow on it: Windows-10_Live Photo Tile, only change to show the -Recent Photos-slideshow. Will-not change to show a single photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-photo-tile-only-will-show-recent/4524197d-fa19-4c3a-b287-0c610910d61f
  8. Native photos app live tile

Native photos app live tile: Does anyone have issues with the live tile on the photos app? It works 90% of the time. But then I will open the start menu and the live tile will be occassionaly static on a single photo. No shuffling. It will work again if I either log out/ log in again or if I right click...
  9. Native photo app live tile

Native photo app live tile: I like the live tile on the native photo app despite not being able to control what pics show and it only scrolling through 5 at any given time. However do people find the live tile buggy? It will be happily working away but then I will notice the tile gets stuck on a single...
  10. Windows 10 for Phone to have innovative Mixview Live Tiles

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 for Phone to have innovative Mixview Live Tiles: When it comes to Windows 10 on PC, much is already known in terms of enterprise design and features. After all, there is a public preview of Windows 10, which is downloadable to any laptop or PC right now. Still, the consumer end of Windows 10 is mostly a mystery at this...