Windows 10: live stream on PC

Discus and support live stream on PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to live stream on pc? do you know any app which allows me to live stream on PC? I am thinking about libe stream for my teaching at home. I know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by albionne, Dec 6, 2016.

1. albionne Win User

live stream on PC

How to live stream on pc?
    do you know any app which allows me to live stream on PC?
    I am thinking about libe stream for my teaching at home. I know some apps like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype.
    However, i think it is a social channel and I want to find some things more formal and professional. Can you give me some suggestion?
    I find this app is quite popular in Southest Asia and wonder whether I should apply it in my teaching: BIGO LIVE for pc.

:)

albionne, Dec 6, 2016

2. windows 10 unable to hear "the current" radio stream

I am unable to hear sound when I click on the listen live button of the current radio stream on MPR. this is only on my pc with windows 10, it works fine on my tablet, I have not had any other problems with sound on the pc from bbc stations or music apps,
    just live stream on public radio, any ideas why this is?

KarenLaird, Dec 6, 2016
  3. Live Stream Problems

When I try to Live Stream It lets me stream for like 2 min and then instead of live streaming it record's the stream for 20sec and then it live streams for 2 min and does it over and over again and the viewer watching the stream it stops for 20sec and then
    they see the stream. I need some help can someone help.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

christophercardillo, Dec 6, 2016
  4. Jerry06 Win User

live stream on PC

I hope somebody has a good answer for this.. I so want to stream my media to my FIOS DVR box, funny Verizion calls it a media server. Windows 10 can see the box but can't do anything with it.

Jerry06, Dec 7, 2016
  5. albionne Win User
    skype. google hangout?

albionne, Dec 12, 2016
  6. NocFA Win User
    So you want like a conference call type live streaming platform, like Skype but more professional? Join.me does a great job, have a look into it, I haven't used it too much myself.

NocFA, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

live stream on PC

1. live stream on PC - Similar Threads - live stream

2. Can I stream live tv to a small window that stays on top?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I stream live tv to a small window that stays on top?: Let's say that I want to stream a live TV news program, like CNNgo to my Win 10 PC. I want to keep the stream window open in a corner of my screen while I use the PC otherwise. Is there a built in app that can do this or a 3rd party program? Thanks. 131054
  3. New Win10 tablet streaming live is buffering every 15 seconds. Have 12yo Xoom that runs...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Win10 tablet streaming live is buffering every 15 seconds. Have 12yo Xoom that runs...: I gotta differentiate this much. The Android Xoom will use an app to live stream. The windows 10 tablet has no app of course, or Windows Store app. So I have to stream within a browser. Problem exists on Edge and Chrome. I've switched to 2 different WiFi SSID and still the...
  4. New Win10 tablet streaming live is jerky. Have 12yo Xoom that runs them perfectly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Win10 tablet streaming live is jerky. Have 12yo Xoom that runs them perfectly?: I gotta differentiate this much. The Xoom will use an app to live stream. The windows 10 tablet has no app of course, or Windows Store app. So I have to stream within a browser. Problem exists on Edge and Chrome. I've switched to 2 different WiFi SSID and still the problem....
  5. Microsoft Stream Live Events now generally available Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Stream Live Events now generally available Microsoft Teams: We are thrilled to announce that live events are now generally available in Microsoft Teams – enabling anyone to create live and on-demand events to reach large online audiences. Live events in Microsoft Teams enables you to schedule, produce, broadcast and record rich,...
  6. Microsoft Stream Live Events now generally available in Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Stream Live Events now generally available in Microsoft 365: We are very excited to announce that live events are now generally available.  Live events in Microsoft 365 enables anyone to create live and on-demand events that deliver compelling communications to employees. Events use video and interactive discussion across Stream,...
  7. How Can I change the location of my Live TV Stream

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Can I change the location of my Live TV Stream: Hi, How can I change the location when watching live TV. Comes up as my location is New South Wales Australia but im in Adelaide South Australia and want to watch in Adelaide time and programmes not NSW programmes. Im using firefox on windows 10 desktop...
  8. Problems live streaming radio on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems live streaming radio on my computer: I have not been able to live stream music from radio for about the last month or so. Before that, I could live stream just fine. I use Windows 10. I have not changed anything on my computer. When I click the play button on live streaming, nothing happens. How can I fix...
  9. How do I live stream on WIndows 10:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I live stream on WIndows 10:: I've been trying to buy some Ladybird music albums for my grandson. My problem is that they can only be streamed. I know what that means but have never actually done it. I've been told by a friend that Windows 10 has an App that will enable me to do this. How do I find this...
  10. pc crashes (BSOD- critical process died) when watching live streams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pc crashes (BSOD- critical process died) when watching live streams: My pc works fine, up until I watch a live stream on twitch, I use Microsoft edge. I can watch for about 30 min before my screen freezes and I get the BSOD. And it restarts right away, in the span of like 30 seconds. Videos work fine. I have a stock HP Elite 8300 SFF Small...