Windows 10: live stream on PC

Discus and support live stream on PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to live stream on pc? do you know any app which allows me to live stream on PC? I am thinking about libe stream for my teaching at home. I know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by albionne, Dec 6, 2016.

1. albionne Win User

live stream on PC

How to live stream on pc?
    do you know any app which allows me to live stream on PC?
    I am thinking about libe stream for my teaching at home. I know some apps like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype.
    However, i think it is a social channel and I want to find some things more formal and professional. Can you give me some suggestion?
    I find this app is quite popular in Southest Asia and wonder whether I should apply it in my teaching: BIGO LIVE for pc.

:)

albionne, Dec 6, 2016

2. windows 10 unable to hear "the current" radio stream

I am unable to hear sound when I click on the listen live button of the current radio stream on MPR. this is only on my pc with windows 10, it works fine on my tablet, I have not had any other problems with sound on the pc from bbc stations or music apps,
    just live stream on public radio, any ideas why this is?

KarenLaird, Dec 6, 2016
  3. Live Stream Problems

When I try to Live Stream It lets me stream for like 2 min and then instead of live streaming it record's the stream for 20sec and then it live streams for 2 min and does it over and over again and the viewer watching the stream it stops for 20sec and then
    they see the stream. I need some help can someone help.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

christophercardillo, Dec 6, 2016
  4. Jerry06 Win User

live stream on PC

I hope somebody has a good answer for this.. I so want to stream my media to my FIOS DVR box, funny Verizion calls it a media server. Windows 10 can see the box but can't do anything with it.

Jerry06, Dec 7, 2016
  5. albionne Win User
    skype. google hangout?

albionne, Dec 12, 2016
  6. NocFA Win User
    So you want like a conference call type live streaming platform, like Skype but more professional? Join.me does a great job, have a look into it, I haven't used it too much myself.

NocFA, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

live stream on PC

1. live stream on PC - Similar Threads - live stream

2. PC BSOD always during LIVE STREAMS - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_afd!AfdDerefPollInfoFileObjects...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSOD always during LIVE STREAMS - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_afd!AfdDerefPollInfoFileObjects...: My PC keeps crashing during Live Streams, very frustrating as I can't seem to replicate it, Even during live streaming 1 time it occurred an hour into stream, another 15 min into stream, both times after a reboot it didn't occur again until the next day. PC SPECS:Windows 11I7...
  3. PC BSOD always during LIVE STREAMS - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_afd!AfdDerefPollInfoFileObjects...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC BSOD always during LIVE STREAMS - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_afd!AfdDerefPollInfoFileObjects...: My PC keeps crashing during Live Streams, very frustrating as I can't seem to replicate it, Even during live streaming 1 time it occurred an hour into stream, another 15 min into stream, both times after a reboot it didn't occur again until the next day. PC SPECS:Windows 11I7...
  4. I live stream mobile games and I used a mirroring app to stream on my PC but after a night...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I live stream mobile games and I used a mirroring app to stream on my PC but after a night...: I live stream mobile games and I used a mirroring app to stream on my PC but after a night stream the next day all of a sudden my PC can't see my device anymore, I have tried everything I have seen online, nothing is working, please help!, It's puts my phone on unrecognized...
  5. I live stream mobile games and I used a mirroring app to stream on my PC but after a night...

I live stream mobile games and I used a mirroring app to stream on my PC but after a night...: I live stream mobile games and I used a mirroring app to stream on my PC but after a night stream the next day all of a sudden my PC can't see my device anymore, I have tried everything I have seen online, nothing is working, please help!, It's puts my phone on unrecognized...
  6. My Telestream wirecast live streaming software version 14 is crashing after connecting an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Telestream wirecast live streaming software version 14 is crashing after connecting an...: My Telestream wirecast live streaming software version 14 is crashing after connecting an hdmi cable to the computer or to extend it to external screen.Now windows 10 has also started crashing now and then. Is it a motgerboard issue or graphic card issue.I have already...
  7. My Telestream wirecast live streaming software version 14 is crashing after connecting an...

My Telestream wirecast live streaming software version 14 is crashing after connecting an...: My Telestream wirecast live streaming software version 14 is crashing after connecting an hdmi cable to the computer or to extend it to external screen.Now windows 10 has also started crashing now and then. Is it a motgerboard issue or graphic card issue.I have already...
  8. My Telestream wirecast live streaming software version 14 is crashing after connecting an...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Unable To Live Stream One Website - Site loads But Live Stream Won't Play - Unresponsive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable To Live Stream One Website - Site loads But Live Stream Won't Play - Unresponsive...: In addition to the live stream not playing, sometimes an 'Unresponsive Script' notice will pop up, so I tried all Firefox methods for limiting script run time, but the live stream on this site still won't play. Other pre-recorded shows on the site will play, just not the live...
  10. Unable To Live Stream One Website - Site loads But Live Stream Won't Play - Unresponsive...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable To Live Stream One Website - Site loads But Live Stream Won't Play - Unresponsive...: In addition to the live stream not playing, sometimes an 'Unresponsive Script' notice will pop up, so I tried all Firefox methods for limiting script run time, but the live stream on this site still won't play. Other pre-recorded shows on the site will play, just not the live...