Windows 10: Live Tiles Issue

Discus and support Live Tiles Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is this and how to fix? [img] 90724 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mmTalish33, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Live Tiles Issue

What is this and how to fix?

Live Tiles Issue [​IMG]

:)

mmTalish33, Aug 6, 2017
  2. webstuff Win User

Why doesn't the live tile of the Microsoft Weather app update on my Start screen?

We are experiencing the same issue with the Weather Channel live tile. We have tried removing and reinstalling the live tile, as we'll as uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Any ideas what we need to do to get the live tile to update properly again?

webstuff, Aug 6, 2017
  3. EdHans Win User
    My WP7 gets really rough scroll ; Please some one help.......its making my eyes go.. cranky..!

how many tiles do you have on the home screen? I have 20 (18 regular, 2 doublewides) and about 40% are live tiles. No scrolling issues at all, whether or not i press hard or soft.

I am wondering too if it is one particular tile, a live tile, that may be causing it. What live tiles do you have on the home screen?

EdHans, Aug 6, 2017
  4. Live Tiles Issue

Rebooting system fixed it.

mmTalish33, Aug 6, 2017
Thema:

Live Tiles Issue

1. Live Tiles Issue - Similar Threads - Live Tiles Issue

2. Live tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live tiles: What does the Movies and TV live tile actually do? It's just sitting there doing nothing even after I've added my videos. I even tried resizing it lmao https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tiles/1b2082a0-7a16-47ea-9685-ff3fc6ef2506
  3. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Live tiles don't work when the screen set on a custom scale. Like 110%. Actually they work if the tile's size is medium, but if it is different than the medium it doesn't. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  4. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Advice please ! It is better to have the live tiles in Windows 10 turned off for better performance ? What tiles if any should be turned on and why ? I seem to think my laptop boots up quicker with most of my live tiles turned off ! Brian...
  5. live tiles

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    live tiles: Hi, How can I revert to the old MS Store tile, please? The new one is an eyesore to say the least... Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tiles/bd2ed418-704b-4536-a850-9bfa42c24246"
  6. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Sine the October update my live tiles have disappeared and the only ones present are the Windows default tiles. When I add my tiles and remove the ones I don't need and restart the default tiles return and mine disappear again. Also cannot connect to Microsoft store to try...
  7. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Sine the October update my live tiles have disappeared and the only ones present are the Windows default tiles. When I add my tiles and remove the ones I don't need and restart the default tiles return and mine disappear again. Also cannot connect to Microsoft store to try...
  8. Issue Creating Live Tile That Updates

Issue Creating Live Tile That Updates: Hi, I had created a Windows Vista/7 Gadget to gather weather information from the following site: http://orsl.montana.edu/weather/ORSLweather.php. This is basically an image that updates every five minutes with the latest climate info from a weather station at a University....
  9. Live Tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Tiles: Just upgraded to windows 10 and the live tiles do not work any ideas what to do? 9255
  10. Live tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live tiles: Just curious. If I open my start menu the live tiles like store, weather and news do their thing. Cycling through. But after a a while they stop updating and show a static picture or piece of info. Is that how it should be? I would prefer they were on a repeatable loop. Is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix windows live issue in my wp7?